redskins beat giant twice this year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

redskins beat giant twice this year

I am sure BB and everyone is going to take a look at these games and see what the skins did.  Hopefully we can get some good tips from these games.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Re: redskins beat giant twice this year

I'm pretty sure they will also look at how Jax and Tenn beat them this year according to Rusty.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

My guess would be that the Skins ran the ball effectively and got pressure on E. Manning.  One of their meetings was week 1, so I don't know how much stock you put in that at this point.

The Skins actually have a pretty good defense at all three levels.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALLDAWAYPATS. Show ALLDAWAYPATS's posts

Good point!!  Belichick and Shannahan are good friends.  I'm sure he would be willing to help Bill!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

BB is going to be busy, a lot of teams beat the Giants this year.  For the second coming of the '85 Bears, they had a difficult time on the field winning games, but the media hype fills in where the talent level is not

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

NewsFlash, the Redskins have a good defense.

Thats cute Rusty.

You make things up and get called out and in turn that means I dropped out of high school....lol

Ok.  Dont be mad because you were exposed. I would neve have noticed it if someone else didnt point it out..

Something tells me you like being exposed. It happens what? Every day!

Why dont you take some time off  and actually go back to doing nothing at work.....you seem burned out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Maybe Shanny can give us Orakpo too...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PFS1966. Show PFS1966's posts

In Response to redskins beat giant twice this year:
    I am sure BB and everyone is going to take a look at these games and see what the skins did.  Hopefully we can get some good tips from these games.
    Posted by brazilnut

And your point is?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PFS1966. Show PFS1966's posts

In Response to Re: redskins beat giant twice this year:
    Watch out! Make sure you study NY's 16 opponents perfectly or our troll friends ShizzlyDropout and Pennypacker will act like you don't have a point.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

Shut up, troll.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Watch out! Make sure you study NY's 16 opponents perfectly or our troll friends ShizzlyDropout and Pennypacker will act like you don't have a point.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

I'm fairly certain that you have said on this board (multiple times) that you only attack people in a thread AFTER they attack first?

C'mon man.  This forum is 1000% better when the threads don't turn into arguments between the same people all of the time.  You remind me of a nice looking chic who always has a headache.  A lot of people enjoy your posts, but seeing all of the threads turn into the same old arguments between the same people gets really old.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hulk. Show hulk's posts

Living in Virginia, I actually watched the Redskins/Giants games this year.  I love watching the Skins fans and how much pain and dissappointment they struggle through year after year.  Anyway, I do love talking to fellow Patriots fans and hearing opinions and thoughts about our team.  One thing that I thought the Redskins did a really good job was power running the ball.  The Patriots have the O-line and RB's to do this.  Even with Grossman behind the wheel, the Skins did not force anything.  I think if the Patriots mix power running with some quick slants and screen plays, they can move the ball pretty well against this aggressive defense.  C'mon it was the Redskins!...twice!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Begin announcment 
    It's not important who beat them, or when they did it. All that matters is who beats them in the Superbowl.
    End of announcement.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to redskins beat giant twice this year:
    Posted by brazilnut

I think you have to put into perspective that the Giants weren't the healthiest team in the league at the time, they couldn't run the ball and are now a more complete unit. They're healthy, can pound the ball, all seven DTs and three DEs are playing at their capability, and have peaked at the right time to win it all. Manning is hot and the O is rolling. But on any given Sunday as we all know, favorites lose and dogs come out winners. This is 'red stick'. Over.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

The Pats will beat the Giants once this year.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Begin announcment   It's not important who beat them, or when they did it. All that matters is who beats them in the Superbowl. End of announcement.
    Posted by Davedsone

My sentiment exactly. Sometimes it's a matter of match ups and fortuitous outcomes.

'red stick' 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

When Shanahan took over in 2010, he went to the 3-4 from the 4-3. The big reason why Washington won, was the play of nose tackle - Barry Cofield. He clogged up the running game. I think Wilfork is better and may be the MVP of the game. He needs to have a game like he did against Ravens. He was a beast.

Shanahan has three good ball-hawks in the secondary which in both games gave Eli major problems. Eli got picked 3 times in one the the games. Make Eli think, he will make a mistake.

Also, which may be the most important is "overloading pressure" with multiple blitz schemes which overpowered Giants weak O-Line.

Redskins D had a huge goal-line stand late in fourth quarter in one of the games.

Run corner blitz early and often with Wilfork, Pats win by 14.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hulk. Show hulk's posts

I wonder why the Patriots don't try throwing slants.  We have the recievers and the QB to do it.  The offense used to throw slants to get the DB's up on the line, then later in the game fake slant and get the reciever behind the DB.  I know Im just a fan, but maybe since the Patriots haven't used it much at all this season, now is the time to go in the vault and pull some old plays out...and yes BB reads these posts, so he will do as I suggest!Tongue Out

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hulk. Show hulk's posts

I agree with you beavis.  Very good post.  Wilfork and the rest of the front four will need to be huge again!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

I am sure BB has been looked at the Skins defensive scheme and the Saints offense scheme vs. the G-mans.  BB will come up with the game plan to destroy the Giants.

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts