Redskins Hit Rock Bottom in Teepee Bowl Loss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Redskins Hit Rock Bottom in Teepee Bowl Loss

After losing at home to the previously winless KC Chiefs, the 2-4 Redskins have shown that they are not a mediocre team in a slum, but a legitimate bottom feeder in the NFL. This despite having a roster loaded with high priced players. Though head coach Jim Zorn wasn't fired after this loss, his play-calling responsibilities were stripped from him. So...for the time being, Zorn remains the figurehead leader of this sad sack of underachievers: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/10/18/AR2009101802294.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Redskins Hit Rock Bottom in Teepee Bowl Loss

Tex - some friendly advice.  Change the name of your thread or you'll probably get banned - if someone complains to the mods about racism.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

The typical Redskin fan has just about lost his sanity trying to support this team with it's meddlesome, snot nose, rich boy, wannabe owner.  For many, many years, Redskins tickets just weren't available.  This past Sunday, there were probably 30,000 empty seats.  I hope the Pats never go back to the days when the team was a joke, I was there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: Redskins Hit Rock Bottom in Teepee Bowl Loss:
    [QUOTE]The typical Redskin fan has just about lost his sanity trying to support this team with it's meddlesome, snot nose, rich boy, wannabe owner.  For many, many years, Redskins tickets just weren't available.  This past Sunday, there were probably 30,000 empty seats.  I hope the Pats never go back to the days when the team was a joke, I was there.
    Posted by southernpat[/QUOTE]

I was there, too, and although most of the time the teams weren't very good, the fans were loyal and vocal. Me and my friends (and perhaps you and yours) were priced out of Foxboro roundabout 1986 and I think the loss of the average lunchpail fan has had a negative effect on what should be the Pats home-field advantage at Gillette ( a stadium where I have never watched a game, probably never will, and am not even sure how to spell).

Anybody who has gone to the games then and now care to comment on the level of passion in the stands?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

In Response to Re: Redskins Hit Rock Bottom in Teepee Bowl Loss:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Redskins Hit Rock Bottom in Teepee Bowl Loss : I was there, too, and although most of the time the teams weren't very good, the fans were loyal and vocal. Me and my friends (and perhaps you and yours) were priced out of Foxboro roundabout 1986 and I think the loss of the average lunchpail fan has had a negative effect on what should be the Pats home-field advantage at Gillette ( a stadium where I have never watched a game, probably never will, and am not even sure how to spell). Anybody who has gone to the games then and now care to comment on the level of passion in the stands?
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]
    Much different, I was at alot of games from 81-83. Went back to Gillette for my first game last year, and there is no comparison.The rowdiness is gone. These fans seemed way to spoiled, expecting the pats to win every Game. But i will take the change in Ownership

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i watched this game. redskins are pathetic. cassell needs a better supporting cast around him. I get to see all the Chiefs games and the new HC is not helping either.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

The Skins are the worst run and coached organization in the league and that is saying a LOT with the Raiders still around.

Snyder needs to relinquish all control of the team to a proper GM, who will hire coaches and let those coaches have a say in the players they sign and then stay out of the way and cheer from his luxury suite

Sections
Shortcuts