Redskins practice

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

Redskins practice

Because I transplanted down here to VA way back in 2005 I've not had the chance to see the Pats practice and was looking forward to (cough cough) seeing the Pats once they come down here for the joint practice, but alas it no longer looks like the lock it was to be, they are now having a "lottery" for these practices and based off the amount of fans here the last 2 years at the training site in Richmond I'm guessing I have about the same shot as I would if I played Powerball. Well at least I can take the consolation that I got to go to the game in Carolina though I also got to see us get robbed by bad refs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Redskins practice

I'm tellin ya those joint practices are a gold mine. Kind of like a pick up game but the starters play. Then at th end of the week the 2 teams play a preseason game.  I'd bet the nfl makes each team have at least 1 joint practice in the next few years. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

But, but I'm a good poster!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

I'm tellin ya those joint practices are a gold mine. Kind of like a pick up game but the starters play. Then at th end of the week the 2 teams play a preseason game.  I'd bet the nfl makes each team have at least 1 joint practice in the next few years. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

But, but I'm a good poster!

Hoping I get a chance to see it. Wife has entered us as much as possible before they began limiting the entries.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

dont be surprised if they are televised as well

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

If you are not too far away from the stadium/practice site you might have luck to pick up a single ticket from someone near the entranceway or in the parking area. (I need 1!). I  find this method very successful on game day for last minute tickets. Much cheaper than Ticketmaster or Stub Hub etc.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

In response to NYC's comment:

If you are not too far away from the stadium/practice site you might have luck to pick up a single ticket from someone. I  find this method very successful on game day for last minute tickets. Much cheaper than Ticketmaster or Stub Hub etc.

Wont happen, not for cheap, the fan base here in Richmond is crazy for the skins, especially when they get them for a few weeks for training camp. Last year they had daily crowds approaching 10k.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to jjbag's comment:

If you are not too far away from the stadium/practice site you might have luck to pick up a single ticket from someone. I  find this method very successful on game day for last minute tickets. Much cheaper than Ticketmaster or Stub Hub etc.

Wont happen, not for cheap, the fan base here in Richmond is crazy for the skins, especially when they get them for a few weeks for training camp. Last year they had daily crowds approaching 10k.

Doesn't Snyder charge? What a moneygrabbing turd loser he is.

Tickets are free, its everything else that has a charge but that goes to the local businesses.  Rest assured that Snyder's still getting his cut somewhere along the way though. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to jjbag's comment:

Doesn't Snyder charge? What a moneygrabbing turd loser he is.

must be either Tom Brady's fault or a plot by Goodell against the Patriots

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Wow just wow what about Kraft he doesn't charge for training camp but it brings in business to Patroits place he owns, he's getting his  so what's the problem with Snyder getting his?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Wow just wow what about Kraft he doesn't charge for training camp but it brings in business to Patroits place he owns, he's getting his  so what's the problem with Snyder getting his?

Because he is already getting "his" the facility was built for the redskins by the city of Richmond then you top off the $500,000 they pay yearly to Snyder as a "moving expense" then you can factor in that he made 6 million off the deal for selling the Louden facility they used to use. So yeah Snyder shouldn't get didley he already makes a killing off his team, hence why they are the #1 rated team in Value.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Is it because it is the Pats being the joint practice opponent to have a lottery or do the Skins do this every year?

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Is it because it is the Pats being the joint practice opponent to have a lottery or do the Skins do this every year?

Since they have been in Richmond its the first time they have had a lottery. I'm thinking its more to keep the numbers down to protect the Fans of the Patriots as Richmond is not the safest and sane of places to live.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

THANKS, jjbag.  I live on Kent Island MD and I have to put up with Ravens' fans, of which my 3 children are very much.  They grew up around here while I am from NH.  The pain! (-;

Sections
Shortcuts