redskins, steelers, vikings, raiders ... pick 2 for 0-4

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

redskins, steelers, vikings, raiders ... pick 2 for 0-4

Are you serious?  These teams (exc. Oakland...lol) had playoff aspirations! . Sad.  oak plays Washington, Pittsburgh plays at Minnesota.

If Redskins and Vikings lose again, they will maybe get " saved by the bell", since they get their bye weeks. ... Lol.  And the possible opportunity to turn it around.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Re: redskins, steelers, vikings, raiders ... pick 2 for 0-4

You forgot the Giants (for a team that is suppose to be decent-good but sucks so far)

Personally, I think Giants, Raiders, and Steelers fall to 0-4 out of those teams. Washington beats Oakland and the Vikings beat the Steelers. Giants lose to the Chiefs in KC.

EDIT: I forgot that the Raiders beat the Jags...therefore, Giants and Steelers fall to 0-4.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Raiders have a win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I pulled those records off TPs thread.... Thanks tex.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I say the Raiders and the Giants will be 0 - 4

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I think it boils down who loses the Pitt-Minn game.  Gut tells me that Giants will beat the Chiefs. Based on what, you ask?  It's a S.W.A.G.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

I think it boils down who loses the Pitt-Minn game.  Gut tells me that Giants will beat the Chiefs. Based on what, you ask?  It's a S.W.A.G.

The Giants will beat the Chiefs???! Well, of course it is possible. But I just do not see the quality on the Giants O line play (and so not good runnning or even pass protecting) and their secondary is suspect as well as their once good pass rush. On the other hand the Chiefs are less likely to lose to a lesser team as they are game planning and playing within their abilties and strengths. Good coaching and competant QB play plus some play makers on both sides of the ball.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Sorry looking Steelers and not bery good Raiders will be 0-4. I think.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

ALso expect another loss by the Giants... 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Can't see Pitt losing to Vikes, just can't..

Paul Scholes; He scores goals! (clap) X5

Paul Scholes; he scores goals! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The Steelers will lose by maybe 10 points.  The Giants will do worse than that.  The Washington Red Skins are playing a team without a quarterback but they will probably lose anyways because they are no good.  Jacksonville will keep on their 0-16 pace.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Raiders and Steelers. Both awful.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Oakland isn't terrible-terrible.  They scored 21 pts on the Broncos last night.  And they have a win already.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I say Steelers are the best of the 0-3 lot and get off the shnide beating the Vikes. 

Why are the Raiders on this list, and why are so many of you saying they'll be 0-4? Was the Jax game an exhibition? Anyway, that one is a tossup, neither team plays defense.  I think I actually have more confidence in Pryor than in RG 0-3 at the moment. But he's probably sitting so I'll take Wash. to win.

Giants are terrible, might be the worst O-line in the league. If they can't run on that defense, they're in trouble and they can't. KC will roll them, maybe even shut them out, again. I think Manning's health is in jeopardy behind that line. Seriously, this team won a title two seasons ago? That just proves beyond a doubt the absolute randomness of winning a Super Bowl. 

Nobody mentioned the Bucs? I think they beat AZ at home. All their games have been close. They're finding ways to lose. Had both the Jets and Saints beat, and gave it up. They could have easily had a halftime lead against the Pats, but dropped a bunch of passes and generally were just inept. But talent wise, they weren't overmatched against the Pats.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

I say Steelers are the best of the 0-3 lot and get off the shnide beating the Vikes. 

Why are the Raiders on this list, and why are so many of you saying they'll be 0-4? Was the Jax game an exhibition? Anyway, that one is a tossup, neither team plays defense.  I think I actually have more confidence in Pryor than in RG 0-3 at the moment. But he's probably sitting so I'll take Wash. to win.

Giants are terrible, might be the worst O-line in the league. If they can't run on that defense, they're in trouble and they can't. KC will roll them, maybe even shut them out, again. I think Manning's health is in jeopardy behind that line. Seriously, this team won a title two seasons ago? That just proves beyond a doubt the absolute randomness of winning a Super Bowl. 

Nobody mentioned the Bucs? I think they beat AZ at home. All their games have been close. They're finding ways to lose. Had both the Jets and Saints beat, and gave it up. They could have easily had a halftime lead against the Pats, but dropped a bunch of passes and generally were just inept. But talent wise, they weren't overmatched by the Pats.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Nobody mentioned the Bucs? I think they beat AZ at home. All their games have been close. They're finding ways to lose. Had both the Jets and Saints beat, and gave it up. They could have easily had a halftime lead against the Pats, but dropped a bunch of passes and generally were just inept. But talent wise, they weren't overmatched by the Pats.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Excellent observations,  the thread title should have been ...

Reddkins,Steelers,Vikings,Jints...  Since those are the 0-3 teams that were playoff projections...  Lol.  

No fn way jints beat KC at home.  Eli is so done, its not funny...  KC will hand him his asz for a hat... Lol. 

Gotta believe in a quarterback league, big Ben out desperadoes ponder.  Just  because.

Then you have RG0-III...LOL ...  Needing to beat Richard Pryor... Hahaha.  take the year off buddy, rest up that knee, its over for skins.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

The Giants will beat the Chiefs???! Well, of course it is possible. But I just do not see the quality on the Giants O line play (and so not good runnning or even pass protecting) and their secondary is suspect as well as their once good pass rush. On the other hand the Chiefs are less likely to lose to a lesser team as they are game planning and playing within their abilties and strengths. Good coaching and competant QB play plus some play makers on both sides of the ball. 

What in my post indicated that at any point did I employ rational thought in arriving at that conclusion?  Of course it makes no sense - it's simply a hunch.  That was my irrational post of the season.  Have to do that at least once a year.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

Sorry looking Steelers and not bery good Raiders will be 0-4. I think.

Steelers maybe; Raiders are 1-2 so they're not in the running.

Sections
Shortcuts