Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread

betcha TJ yates could put up 400 yards on this P.O.S defense

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Come on BB, get this fixed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

In Response to Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]BB has to roll some heads on D this is  is horrible
    Posted by wolfwood[/QUOTE]

Roll heads?  This is his own doing.  These are the guys he WANTS, remember?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I now know BB is mediocre at evaluating DB talent. Time to call Earthwind Moreland at the carwash.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

PATHETIC!  No way should a receiver be that wide open that close to the goal line.  We're going to need the offense to win this game, because the D has morphed into a Pop Warner-could-score-against-it type of unit.  I know this is one game, and we may very well win it, but this game is illustrating why I can't get a warm fuzzy heading into the playoffs.  Egads, we better get better really quickly or it's one and done again.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Horrrible, horrible defense...

I've been saying it all year and getting slammed for it by some here.

I could list the names of those who tried blaming the offense throughout the season saying the defense has been better. Obviously I won't but you should definitely eat some pie and finally admit what the problem is and why we are going nowhere far this season..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

[QUOTE]We'll see how things progress, but you can clearly see the D is actually better than the offense. We will not win a SB with this offense.  "The Jets have only TWO division titles, no AFC titles and no Super Bowls since the 1970 merger." This brilliant post was brought to you by the myth - the legend - RUSTY:)
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

ARE YOU INSANE?  THIS  IS DEAD last in the NFL by a country mile.  This D could not start in college, this "D" resembles a buch of practice squad flunkies......  Heck they have to play offensive players because they SUK so bad!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]Put Gronk in at Linebacker!!
    Posted by Homecheese[/QUOTE]

haha our defense would be #1 in the league if that happened IMO

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

[QUOTE]Who knew we were going to be playing against the Zebras today? I mean, its the deadskins, not the Yets or the Dolts...
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]

Typical ignorant fan who wants to blame our woes on the refs........as bad as they are sometimes, they didn't blow the coverage on that TD. Man up and admit our defense is just plain horrible.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]PATHETIC!  No way should a receiver be that wide open that close to the goal line.  We're going to need the offense to win this game, because the D has morphed into a Pop Warner-could-score-against-it type of unit.  I know this is one game, and we may very well win it, but this game is illustrating why I can't get a warm fuzzy heading into the playoffs.  Egads, we better get better really quickly or it's one and done again.
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

Morphed?

Did you miss the Colts' game?

They started that one with a 10 minute scoring drive, and finished it by almost blowing a huge lead.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Where is Rusty when you need him?  Please Rusty tell me how this Defense is improving and we have nothing to worry about.  Rusty?????

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Need a TD on this drive.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

TB QB sneak

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

I hope and PRAY that the Offense scores on every possession in the 2nd half, or we are COOKED!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Tom is SO good on those sneaks...gotat be a 95% play for the Pats, i'm always baffled why other teams refuse to run it on those close yardage deals.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Yac-Man!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Lets get Ocho in the game

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]Horrrible, horrible defense... I've been saying it all year and getting slammed for it by some here. I could list the names of those who tried blaming the offense throughout the season saying the defense has been better. Obviously I won't but you should definitely eat some pie and finally admit what the problem is and why we are going nowhere far this season..
    Posted by HOTBLITZ[/QUOTE]

OF course most of them are nowhere to be found on game day. It's hard to overlook what happens in the actual game when the game is actually happening.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Love Hernandez, but I hate it when he cuts it back like that...he'd be faster using the angle he's on.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Really hate how Hernandez runs with the ball in traffic.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread : Typical ignorant fan who wants to blame our woes on the refs........as bad as they are sometimes, they didn't blow the coverage on that TD. Man up and admit our defense is just plain horrible.
    Posted by 4Adam13[/QUOTE]

shut the f**k up seriously, obviously the d is playing like absolute crap, but the refs have been just as bad as our D, stop kidding yourself, skip

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

I think Hernandez could have had another 6-8 yards if he'd run to the sidelines.

Sections
Shortcuts