Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread

Gonna need those seven, Offensive juggernaut Was is coming back to steamroll our defense.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Hopefully one of our DB's can accidentally find themselves in the right place to make a play this Skin's possession

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

I'm not sure the defense can keep bailing out the anemic offense over and over.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

In Response to Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread : Roll heads?  This is his own doing.  These are the guys he WANTS, remember?
    Posted by jeffab[/QUOTE]

ok but at what pioint does he relaize it aint working get a real D cordinator and  totally change the way your evaluating yout talent on D wasting  TB's   prime with the excuse of a D

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]Wow, Titans leading Saints 10-9. What happened to Saints offense?
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Not in a dome and they took away a TD from Graham that was clearly a TD.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

[QUOTE]We'll see how things progress, but you can clearly see the D is actually better than the offense. We will not win a SB with this offense.  "The Jets have only TWO division titles, no AFC titles and no Super Bowls since the 1970 merger." I know I shouldn't keep doing this, but it is just sooo much fun!!! Brought to you by Riding with the king 2:)
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

Dude, in all honesty, it's getting annoying. We got the point the first 10 times you wrote it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

[QUOTE]We'll see how things progress, but you can clearly see the D is actually better than the offense. We will not win a SB with this offense.  "The Jets have only TWO division titles, no AFC titles and no Super Bowls since the 1970 merger." I know I shouldn't keep doing this, but it is just sooo much fun!!! Brought to you by Riding with the king 2:)
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]
    Irrational!!!! Cool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Posted by mthurl

King are you watching the game!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]The Redskins offense has scored a TOTAL of 19 TDs in their first 12 games... they have THREE alone today against the Pats.  This is not a statement game for the defense other than giving the pundits all the fodder in the world to say the Pats will be toast in the playoffs !
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]
    Weren't you saying last week that people were over reacting? I am glad you have noticed this team is not playoff ready.

Although, I do like them coming in as "underdogs" in the playoffs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Last week there was a bunch of BS talk about how TOP is so important.
    Last three possesions show why Time of Possesion means nothing in a Patriots Game. Pats scored twice in less time than it took Wash to score once.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread : Morphed? Did you miss the Colts' game? They started that one with a 10 minute scoring drive, and finished it by almost blowing a huge lead.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

right, they have given up 48 points in the last 3 1/2 quarters against the likes of oshansky or whoever he is and grossman.. terrible

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]Hopefully one of our DB's can accidentally find themselves in the right place to make a play this Skin's possession
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

The problem, though, is if half our DBs found themselves in the "right place" they'd be lined up at WR . . . 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to "Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread": [QUOTE]I'm not sure the defense can keep bailing out the anemic offense over and over. Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE] Theycant, if the only way to win is to score over 30... Well there's probably never been an offense whose done that 20 games per year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Gaffney wide open.....lets blame the refs for the Wilfork penalty on that one.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread : [QUOTE]We'll see how things progress, but you can clearly see the D is actually better than the offense. We will not win a SB with this offense.  "The Jets have only TWO division titles, no AFC titles and no Super Bowls since the 1970 merger." I know I shouldn't keep doing this, but it is just sooo much fun!!! Brought to you by Riding with the king 2:) Posted by mthurl King are you watching the game!
    Posted by csylvia79[/QUOTE]

He is too much a coward to reply

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Like to see the defense get a turnover.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Back to the "Bend but don't break" defense!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

score prediction  56-49

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread : Typical ignorant fan who wants to blame our woes on the refs........as bad as they are sometimes, they didn't blow the coverage on that TD. Man up and admit our defense is just plain horrible.
    Posted by 4Adam13[/QUOTE]
    Not a single penalty gave the Skins any points..  the D has to stop the offense and they are failing miserably.  The Redskins have 328 yards of offense and this does not include the penalty yardage.  We all have to get on bended knee and say THANKS for the offense!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

52 bad play

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

hard to beleieve we aren't shutting down the run. Are they holding us?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Jeez

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Once again the defense is bailed out by a guy just flat out falling down...brilliant strategy!