Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread

Hopefully, that will be the offensive mistake that turns the tide of this game.  We need a score (even a FG) like you read about.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Irrationals suck on that. A punt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Who's that guy coming on the field that kicks the ball

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Anyone see Mayo on that last pass rush? One on one against their right tackle and he just gave up - stopped running. Weird? I mean he wasn't going to get there, but why just stop?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

In Response to Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread:
    In Response to Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread : Did you notice that the Pats have scored 34 points so far?
    Posted by qball369

the offense is doing fine dude, its just frustration about the draft, they need guys on  defense that can plsy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

london fletcher is playing really well today..besides that bad call on him

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Another TD right now sure would make me feel better about this game right now.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

In Response to Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread : Problem is they tried that this offseason. You can't reset the whole defense every season.  :-(
    Posted by zbellino

drafting, and hitting, on quality defensive players would help....They've swung and missed over and over on DBs, and made no real attempt to get a passrusher.  Honestly it's amazing the Pats are a good team with how many picks they missed from 06-08.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz. Show jdcfreshkickz's posts

It seems to me the D isn't coming up with those big hits on the wr... Thet just released Moore the guy that was playign safety and I thought he could lay the wood and intimidate guys on offense IMO.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

did we just get a stop? really?
    Posted by redsoxfan94

Yeah......the refs caused that stop.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i would add arrington and ninkovich to the list of people id want back, mark anderson has played well too

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Bet they're watching Gronk pretty close now. Could be Welker time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Tiquannnnnnn

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I guess Ocho has a clause in his contract only one catch per game

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

A Tiquan sighting !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread : the offense is doing fine dude, its just frustration about the draft, they need guys on  defense that can plsy.
    Posted by kjfiton

No one here should say ANYTHING negative against the offense.  They have scored 34 points through 3 quarters and we'd all be giddy with this fact if not for the defense.  If there could be any consolation, the Redskins are playing at home and are playing well, for them.  But, then again, it is the NE Patriots defense they are facing. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

where is #85 ???

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

They need the 1st down here

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

so you geniuses who took shots at contrarian about saying dan olovsky would go nuts on our "defense" and that rex grossman and tebow would go off as well, where's my apology? imagine what tebow will do next week? this efense is not ring ready!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread : Problem is they tried that this offseason. You can't reset the whole defense every season.  :-(
    Posted by zbellino

You can if they keep looking like this. I don't want to see a single O player drafted in the first 3 rounds this year, I don't want to see a single trade, I don't want a single reclaim project signed and put into a starting position out of the gate.

Obviously what they have been doing isn't working on D so why not take all those 5 picks in the top 3 rounds and draft all front 7 players and hope they can get 2-3 guys out of the bunch?

Then get some top end vets in S and CB for the secondary?

Spend some cash on DB's in their prime who have proven to be players (ie. Finnegan and Goldson types) and get some fast youth in the front 7 who can get to QB. Keep Carter and either resign Anderson or sign Roth then go all draft for the rest and roll the dice.

I'm tired of value players on the D

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

BJGE SUCKS

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

OMG, BJGE. RRRrrrr. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

ugh...nothin. why not just sneak it again.

Sections
Shortcuts