Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread

That was a stoopid play. Why not run to the edge with Ridley. O'Brien is dumb.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Wow - how do you run to the outside out of the I - that is poor playcalling

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

wow there has been some defense being played in the 4th quarter by both teams, this is strange

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz. Show jdcfreshkickz's posts

Crappy play call on 3 & 1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

worst run call ever on 3rd and 1, we needed a TD on that drive.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

In Response to Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]OMG, BJGE. RRRrrrr. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]
    c'mon zb there wasn anything there, skins got penetration before the ball was out of Tom's hands.  I saw a whole lot of burgundy getting push.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread : No one here should say ANYTHING negative against the offense.  They have scored 34 points through 3 quarters and we'd all be giddy with this fact if not for the defense.  If there could be any consolation, the Redskins are playing at home and are playing well, for them.  But, then again, it is the NE Patriots defense they are facing. 
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

I hate the end around run for the 1st there. They should be running in between the tackles or at least off tackle on 3rd and 1.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Great, offense sputters when we needed them to score BADLY. I don't want to have to rely on this defense to get another stop...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I've said this a million times, Benny can NOT get outside! All he needed was a yard, couldn't do it. People wonder why we don't run more with this guy? He is very limited in what he can do.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread : You can if they keep looking like this. I don't want to see a single O player drafted in the first 3 rounds this year, I don't want to see a single trade, I don't want a single reclaim project signed and put into a starting position out of the gate. Obviously what they have been doing isn't working on D so why not take all those 5 picks in the top 3 rounds and draft all front 7 players and hope they can get 2-3 guys out of the bunch? Then get some top end vets in S and CB for the secondary? Spend some cash on DB's in their prime who have proven to be players (ie. Finnegan and Goldson types) and get some fast youth in the front 7 who can get to QB. Keep Carter and either resign Anderson or sign Roth then go all draft for the rest and roll the dice. I'm tired of value players on the D
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

Me too. 

The defensive drafting strategy needs to be reset too. 

The only hits they get are first rounders like Chung and Mayo, and even then it's 50/50 with guys like McCourty mixed in.

Go for hte biggest athletic freak there is in the draft. 

Trade up.

MAybe jsut changing what you are doing might end up bringing an acorn to the blind squirrel.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Jeez, quit changing what works. You didn't score 34 on the back of Benny.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

wow off T run on a short yard situation? Horrible call. If you are going to run it make it between the T's. Why make a runner run 5yrds to get 1 when they can run straight using the full strength in their legs?  Wow OB horrible call

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

That's not on Benny...that's a terrible play call.  They bounce it outside all the time on those 3rd and short......terrible.  Bust them in the mouth.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

There you go - for all the folks who are drooling to establish the run - you have to be ABLE to run it first

This is an Arena league game - every possession counts - the Pats needs to bring the gun out there - not the knife

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Let run the slowest runner on the team on a 3rd and short sweep...classic!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Orlovsky against the Ravens is 9 for 25.. hmmm... what does that say?  The Pats D allows ANY QB to look HoF material for that one game, doesn't it?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Crappy play call on 3 & 1
    Posted by jdcfreshkickz[/QUOTE]

the truth. their defense was all bunched u in the middle. TB should have audibled and passed over the back of the LBs to a TE

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]I've said this a million times, Benny can NOT get outside! All he needed was a yard, couldn't do it. People wonder why we don't run more with this guy? He is very limited in what he can do.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

There were more blocked yardage there on that play. They should have left Woodhead in for that. He would have turned the corner better. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Have to agree with Dierdorf, why with one yard to go, would you run the ball outside the tackles?  Don't mind the running play being called, just don't agree with that particular play.  Washington gave us a gift, and we just returned it.  And the punt was awful on top of that.  Hopefully, the D can make a stand. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread : Me too.  The defensive drafting strategy needs to be reset too.  The only hits they get are first rounders like Chung and Mayo, and even then it's 50/50 with guys like McCourty mixed in. Go for hte biggest athletic freak there is in the draft.  Trade up. MAybe jsut changing what you are doing might end up bringing an acorn to the blind squirrel.  
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

I will settle for using the pick to track someone - instead of constantly trading down !!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Sheesh, the Pats couldn't get THREE yards rushing for a 1st down?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

haha offense just gave rusty a reason for an argument if we lose this game

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts