Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread

a win is a win in this league.....doesn't matter how pretty or ugly it was until the next game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

What silly game....As has been the case, we come out of this with nothing new in terms of the Pats strengths/weaknesses.  They can throw it, and they can get thrown on.  But a win's a win, Go Pats!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

all i care it is a "W"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In Response to Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread:
    THANK U REFS INDEEEED! any doubt tebow will shred our d into another broncs win?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

What if you're wrong? I think if our offense scores a few TD's early, I am not sure if Tebow can win it with his arm. it's his ability to run that scares me against this soft defense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

most criticized 10-3 team ever lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Triplett was the ref. that explains a lot. Is any ref more famous for being a Fukkup than him?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

I can't wait for Rusty to show up and tell us all how sorry the offense was and how the D one again saved the day

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Posted by redsoxfan94

do they not deserve it?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

In response to "Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread": Does this look like a Denver Broncos forum to you. Get lost
    Posted by shenanigan

I'm pretty sure he thinks the world is giant open forum for him to talk about Tebow...so long as it's not against the letter of the law, he will talk about Tebow.  Art class?  Tebow.  Bowling alley?  Tebow.  Golf? Tebow.  60 Minutes?  Tebow.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

looking ahead this team doesn't look like it can win a playoff team. the defense looked like it was improving for a while but seem to have regressed. maybe when chung and spikes come back they are a little better but it isn't going to help all that much, nobody can really cover. 

is it the scheme or bad players? both?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DenseCake. Show DenseCake's posts

The gameplan against Tebow should be to box up the run and dare him to throw.

In Response to Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread : What if you're wrong? I think if our offense scores a few TD's early, I am not sure if Tebow can win it with his arm. it's his ability to run that scares me against this soft defense.
    Posted by freediro

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

maybe the worst played win of the season, but very entertaining at least! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

defense bails out bradys bonehead interception.  lol
    Posted by kjfiton

Yes, after the Brady bailed out a defense that allowed 5 consecutive scoring drives to one of the worst scoring offense in the NFL.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz. Show jdcfreshkickz's posts

A win is a win a nd it was only a matter of time Rex Grossman played the Rex of the old..... Alot of swearing in this game but alcohol will make it go away.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread : do they not deserve it?
    Posted by freediro

yes they do, but its hard to believe its a 10-3, youd think we were talking about a 3-10 team lol

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Can't wait to see TexasPats report card on this game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

is it the scheme or bad players? both?
    Posted by kjfiton

its a little bit of both now when we were healthy it waas the schemeing but  now that we had a  depleted secondary  it makes matters worse

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Posted by redsoxfan94

lol, so true.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

good news: we shut them out in the 4th quarter
    bad news: we did not score in the 4th quarter either...2 games in a row..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

In Response to Re: Redskins vs Patriots Game Thread : yes they do, but its hard to believe its a 10-3, youd think we were talking about a 3-10 team lol
    Posted by redsoxfan94

Probably because they aren't going to play scrubs they can drop 30 at will on in the playoffs. That's were defense is really relevant.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

If it weren't for Brady's brain f*rt on that last drive, this game would have ended with less drama.  Leave it to the D to give everyone angina!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

I'll take it, nice play by Mayo.  That said, stats notwithstanding, our offense didn't exactly help out our terrible defense this game and it had every opportunity to do so.  I'm not particularly thrilled with what I saw today on both sides of the ball, and quite frankly, we're not an elite team.  Good offenses will light us up and decent defenses will stop us.  Not one of TBs greatest games either, actually, I thought he played poorly today - missed open guys, bone-headed INT in the end zone when a FG would have iced the game.  Washington had over 400 yards of offense - no excuse for that.  An honest assessment - we're a "good" team, not a "great" one, and I don't think we'll get very far in the playoffs unless we get seriously better on D and O (running game).  Not our finest hour for sure, but I'll take the win.

Sections
Shortcuts