In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to Rocky's comment:

Jason La Canfora         Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 1h

While there were reports of Reed getting in the $4 million range, I would not be surprised at all if its closer to $6M per year

Ouch!  Texans buckled! Love it!  

Edit: Gotta say if BB just Adrian Wilson a SS to for 1 mil and Reed went for 6 mil, thanks BB!

English, Queenie, English. Don't leave out words while trying to claim that Wilson is better than Reed.  That's a dumb enough idea without adding your lack of a grasp of language to it.

LOL!

How is your Safety position going with the Jets?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBlD2N_AwgI

I never played safety.  I was more of a long snapper and they already have a couple, so they wouldn't give me a tryout.

Remember when you said BB made the Jets "overpay" for Landry and how Greggory was better?  That was awesome.

It's even more awesome that BB played the market and now the Bears, Cowboys, Jets, Skins, etc show more stupidity.

Also, no one knew his name was spelled with two Gs. "Greggory"?

LOL!!!

I remember when played the market masterfully as Rex Ryan tries to pretend he has leverage in a lame duck season, as NY wastes another season to protect Woody Johnson. LOL!

I am sure you do have a long snapper. Sure you do.  Tears!

Hey, maybe Woody Johnson will figure it out in 2020?

What a complete tool you are.  When faced with your own claim that Ggregggory was better than Llarronn Llanndry all you can do is mention how that awful safety on that awful patsie pass D spells his name>  You are pathetic.  What a loser!  Tell us again how McCourty being moved to safety was actually planned by BB when he drafted him, knowing that he couldn't play corner.

Tell us again how Bill Walsh planned on Lott going to Safety from CB. LOL!

Who cares where a player plays? Troy Brown played nickel in 2004 and won a SB.

See, we look for rings. Wayne Chrebet and other overrated Jets players look for attention in NY.

LOL!!

wayne chrebet never looked for attention

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Reed to Texans

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to Rocky's comment:

Jason La Canfora         Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 1h

While there were reports of Reed getting in the $4 million range, I would not be surprised at all if its closer to $6M per year

Ouch!  Texans buckled! Love it!  

Edit: Gotta say if BB just Adrian Wilson a SS to for 1 mil and Reed went for 6 mil, thanks BB!

English, Queenie, English. Don't leave out words while trying to claim that Wilson is better than Reed.  That's a dumb enough idea without adding your lack of a grasp of language to it.

LOL!

How is your Safety position going with the Jets?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBlD2N_AwgI

I never played safety.  I was more of a long snapper and they already have a couple, so they wouldn't give me a tryout.

Remember when you said BB made the Jets "overpay" for Landry and how Greggory was better?  That was awesome.

It's even more awesome that BB played the market and now the Bears, Cowboys, Jets, Skins, etc show more stupidity.

Also, no one knew his name was spelled with two Gs. "Greggory"?

LOL!!!

I remember when played the market masterfully as Rex Ryan tries to pretend he has leverage in a lame duck season, as NY wastes another season to protect Woody Johnson. LOL!

I am sure you do have a long snapper. Sure you do.  Tears!

Hey, maybe Woody Johnson will figure it out in 2020?

What a complete tool you are.  When faced with your own claim that Ggregggory was better than Llarronn Llanndry all you can do is mention how that awful safety on that awful patsie pass D spells his name>  You are pathetic.  What a loser!  Tell us again how McCourty being moved to safety was actually planned by BB when he drafted him, knowing that he couldn't play corner.

Tell us again how Bill Walsh planned on Lott going to Safety from CB. LOL!

Who cares where a player plays? Troy Brown played nickel in 2004 and won a SB.

See, we look for rings. Wayne Chrebet and other overrated Jets players look for attention in NY.

LOL!!

wayne chrebet never looked for attention

Sure he did.  He played in NY.

he went to school at hofstra