Referees, betting, cheating and the NFL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Referees, betting, cheating and the NFL

There has been some talk here today about the betting line and the Pats holding back info. on TBs finger. That may or may not be true but after just watching the 60 Minutes interview of NBA ref Tim Donoughly where he states everyone was involved in betting and cheating Owners, others refs and the mob. So is it to much to assume that this stuff is going on the NFL. We are all questioning alot of the calls for certain teams it really makes you wonder what is really going on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Referees, betting, cheating and the NFL

Nothing surprises me any more RoadKing.It reminds me of a couple of phrases

"Greed is Good"- Gordon Gecko

"Alchahol is good" - Ewhite1065

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

The mob, despite "efforts" by the FBI to take down the figureheads, is still very much in power.  I wouldn't put it beyond them.

Ignorance is bliss, though.  I'd rather not consider the ramifications of the NFL being rigged - if I wanted to feel like I was watching a scripted sport, I'd watch basketball.  At least the NFL feels like it's happening naturally, even if rule changes made each offseason sometimes alter the complexion of the game (no, 'doggg, this isn't an anti-Colts statement - it's a broad conjecture about how the league might control the results therein in a more subtle manner than the NBA does by favoring superstars)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

Harley,
    Since the 2006 AFCCG, the NFL has gone BCS on us.... they have an agenda on who will win and what money they'll get based on a specific team winning. 

After the Pats went 16-0 DESPITE the nfl's best efforts, goodell now wants to have an UNDEFEATED superbowl..... for all the ratings, endorsements (HUGE $$$) and, yes, BETTING lines....

It's really not fun watching anymore....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

In Response to Re: Referees, betting, cheating and the NFL:
    [QUOTE]Harley, Since the 2006 AFCCG, the NFL has gone BCS on us.... they have an agenda on who will win and what money they'll get based on a specific team winning.  After the Pats went 16-0 DESPITE the nfl's best efforts, goodell now wants to have an UNDEFEATED superbowl..... for all the ratings, endorsements (HUGE $$$) and, yes, BETTING lines.... It's really not fun watching anymore....
    Posted by LifeTimePat[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. What would be the hugest game ever? Two undefeated teams in the SB. This story on 60 minutes will open some eyes as to who is really running the NFL. If Indy an N.O. receive favoritism in the playoffs then everyone will know the jig is up. Big big money is involve here so you know some big and powerful entities are going be involved.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

[QUOTE]Harley, Since the 2006 AFCCG, the NFL has gone BCS on us.... they have an agenda on who will win and what money they'll get based on a specific team winning.  After the Pats went 16-0 DESPITE the nfl's best efforts, goodell now wants to have an UNDEFEATED superbowl..... for all the ratings, endorsements (HUGE $$$) and, yes, BETTING lines.... It's really not fun watching anymore....

Hahaha.  You walked quite a tightrope there!  Big Brother is able to make the Colts and Saints a collective 24-0, but they were unable to prevent the Pats from going 16-0?  Interesting logic...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFree93HOF. Show DFree93HOF's posts

Good news is that there won't be TWO undefeated teams in the Superbowl.  IF it is Colts v Saints, the Colts will have a loss or two.  We all know that the last 2 games with be either the Jim Sorgi show or the Curtis Painter show.  That and 1/3rd of the defense will be in street clothes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Referees, betting, cheating and the NFL : Hahaha.  You walked quite a tightrope there!  Big Brother is able to make the Colts and Saints a collective 24-0, but they were unable to prevent the Pats from going 16-0?  Interesting logic...
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

You should be happy Polian was able to swing everything his way instead of complaining on a Pats forum. I don't understand why Colts fans are so miserable when it's all in the bag. Be happy, it's all you man!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Referees, betting, cheating and the NFL : Hahaha.  You walked quite a tightrope there!  Big Brother is able to make the Colts and Saints a collective 24-0, but they were unable to prevent the Pats from going 16-0?  Interesting logic...

Julia, first of all, this is a grown up discussion... go play outside with your heifer friends... second of all, we have been posting multiple threads showing the colts benefiting from fake calls... by Admission of the league...can't recall ANY bad calls going our way on our 16-0 run...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Referees, betting, cheating and the NFL : I was thinking the same thing. What would be the hugest game ever? Two undefeated teams in the SB. This story on 60 minutes will open some eyes as to who is really running the NFL. If Indy an N.O. receive favoritism in the playoffs then everyone will know the jig is up. Big big money is involve here so you know some big and powerful entities are going be involved.
    Posted by harleyroadking103[/QUOTE]

I think N.O. might be legit enough to squeak thru without help (don't know what happened with the skins today though).  The help will soley support Indy getting past San Diego or NE.... it'll be the PI Bowl....Peyton Bowl...Zebra Bowl....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

Sorry but I think you're delusional. Tom Brady is on the take from the mob to play like crap? The Pats are letting the nfl tell them not to use their tight ends? the mob told brees it was ok to decimate the pats' secondary? goodell choreogrpahed a houston celebration of a hard hit on addai that resulted in a subsequent quick snap and huge gainer for the colts? who paid the pats O-line to cave in to miami's 3-man rush today? how did payola fit into the pats becoming so one-dimensional on offense?

I'm sorry your team is not playing well and is not being adminstered well by its owners, but all this conspiracy theory tripe is unbecoming and only tarnishes the accomplishments of your team the first half of this decade.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

And to think I thought it began the very first game after the pats won their last superbowl.  Silly me.

Exactly what was the NFL's agenda in letting the pats go 16-0 after it was revealed that their coach conducted systemic cheating over the entire course of his tenure in NE?  Did the NFL just feel sorry for him?  or was this the payback to Kraft for fining the franchise? 

To further the scenario, did they tell Kraft and BB that they would allow the team into the superbowl before ultimately being done in by a catch on a helmet by a journeyman receiver against a probowl PED user (poetic justice no doubt)?

Is this what you mean?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Maybe this is punishment for Kaczur getting away with being a distributor?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Referees, betting, cheating and the NFL : Sorry but I think you're delusional. Tom Brady is on the take from the mob to play like crap? The Pats are letting the nfl tell them not to use their tight ends? the mob told brees it was ok to decimate the pats' secondary? goodell choreogrpahed a houston celebration of a hard hit on addai that resulted in a subsequent quick snap and huge gainer for the colts? who paid the pats O-line to cave in to miami's 3-man rush today? how did payola fit into the pats becoming so one-dimensional on offense? I'm sorry your team is not playing well and is not being adminstered well by its owners, but all this conspiracy theory tripe is unbecoming and only tarnishes the accomplishments of your team the first half of this decade.
    Posted by number1troll[/QUOTE]

For the IQ challenged.... I'm saying that after NE went 16-0, it's time to help the Colts get there.... N.O. have been legit (see my other post) but the fact that they are undefeated gives Goodelll reason to....oh well, why bother....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFree93HOF. Show DFree93HOF's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Referees, betting, cheating and the NFL : Julia, first of all, this is a grown up discussion... go play outside with your heifer friends... second of all, we have been posting multiple threads showing the colts benefiting from fake calls... by Admission of the league...can't recall ANY bad calls going our way on our 16-0 run...

Of course you can't.  Funny thing isn't it?  The memory. It allows us to remember and forget all sorts of things.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Jules, Did you actually watch 60 Minutes or are you talking out your azzzzzzzzzz AGAIN!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Referees, betting, cheating and the NFL : Jules, Did you actually watch 60 Minutes or are you talking out your azzzzzzzzzz AGAIN!!!!
    Posted by bradleyBliss[/QUOTE]

BRADLEY - SEEING THAT YOU ARE HERE, I WANTED TO REFER YOU BACK TO YOUR COMMENT ABOUT INDY HAVING NO PI CALLS FOR 29 GAMES.  I WANT TO FIND OUT WHETHER YOU RESEARCHED THAT AND STAND BY IT OR IF YOU WERE JUST TRYING TO RAISE THE IRE OF THE MASSES (WHICH WORKED) BY THROWING SH*T AGAINST THE WALL. 

YOU EITHER NEED TO STAND BY IT OR RETRACT IT.  IF YOU STAND BY IT, PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF.  IF YOU RETRACT IT, IT'S ACCEPTED.

IMPATIENTLY AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtFan69. Show ColtFan69's posts

Simple Patriocheater logic anytime a call goes against them the game is rigged anytime a call goes to the other team the game is rigged in their pee brains only the Patriocheaters have every truly "won" a game.  You h o m o s want some cheese to go with that whine?  Wasn't it your coach who actually got caught cheating???  Scoreboard  b i t c h e s!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Referees, betting, cheating and the NFL : BRADLEY - SEEING THAT YOU ARE HERE, I WANTED TO REFER YOU BACK TO YOUR COMMENT ABOUT INDY HAVING NO PI CALLS FOR 29 GAMES.  I WANT TO FIND OUT WHETHER YOU RESEARCHED THAT AND STAND BY IT OR IF YOU WERE JUST TRYING TO RAISE THE IRE OF THE MASSES (WHICH WORKED) BY THROWING SH*T AGAINST THE WALL.  YOU EITHER NEED TO STAND BY IT OR RETRACT IT.  IF YOU STAND BY IT, PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF.  IF YOU RETRACT IT, IT'S ACCEPTED. IMPATIENTLY AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE.
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Hey Dogg! I have been here since The Globe started this Forum! CHECK any NFL statistics site. Go Ahead, be my guest! Do your own reseach, then perhaps you will believe it. You will never accept anything posted by a Patriots Homer like me! Did you watch 60 Minutes last night? Do you really think the NFL is impervious to this kind of game changing behavior by officials? If you do, then you really are a hick from Hicksville. If this crap was happening to your Team, Coach, Owner and Legacy then you would be screaming bloody murder too! But RELAX, the powers that be have already decided that they want TWO undefeated teams in the Super Bowl, ONE team deserves to be there, the other team is a FRAUD! Guess which one is which? VERY GOOD GUESS Dogg!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtFan69. Show ColtFan69's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Dogg! I have been here since The Globe started this Forum! CHECK any NFL statistics site. Go Ahead, be my guest! Do your own reseach, then perhaps you will believe it. You will never accept anything posted by a Patriots Homer like me! Did you watch 60 Minutes last night? Do you really think the NFL is impervious to this kind of game changing behavior by officials? If you do, then you really are a hick from Hicksville. If this crap was happening to your Team, Coach, Owner and Legacy then you would be screaming bloody murder too! But RELAX, the powers that be have already decided that they want TWO undefeated teams in the Super Bowl, ONE team deserves to be there, the other team is a FRAUD! Guess which one is which? VERY GOOD GUESS Dogg!

I ageee 100% after the way those refs gave New Orleans the game yesterday.  R e t a r d!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtFan69. Show ColtFan69's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Dogg! I have been here since The Globe started this Forum! CHECK any NFL statistics site. Go Ahead, be my guest! Do your own reseach, then perhaps you will believe it. You will never accept anything posted by a Patriots Homer like me! Did you watch 60 Minutes last night? Do you really think the NFL is impervious to this kind of game changing behavior by officials? If you do, then you really are a hick from Hicksville. If this crap was happening to your Team, Coach, Owner and Legacy then you would be screaming bloody murder too! But RELAX, the powers that be have already decided that they want TWO undefeated teams in the Super Bowl, ONE team deserves to be there, the other team is a FRAUD! Guess which one is which? VERY GOOD GUESS Dogg!

And another thing if this behavoir is really going on are you saying that this is new or it also went on when you won your Super Bowls are you really saying you are the only team that ever won in spite of the "crap" that's happening?  By your logic the league must have wanted the Patsies to win at some point right?

Sections
Shortcuts