REFS Gave Denver Game - GOODELL Wants Peyton in SB - WORLD is Anti-Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Re: REFS Gave Denver Game - GOODELL Wants Peyton in SB - WORLD is Anti-Pats

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

In response to PatsGoinDownNextWeek's comment:

I hope there is a controversial call at the end of the game next week that goes in the Broncos favor so you ignorant Patirot fans get to stew over it during the entire off season.

After all the of BS calls that the Patriots have gotten since 2001 starting with the BS tuck rule call, they have no room to complain about officiating!  You won three Superbowls while cheating and getting ALL the calls to bail your team out of several games at the end of games during your run.  It was so pathetic because you knew if the Patriots were down and Brady throws an incomplete pass on 4th down at the end of the game that a flag would come out to save him.   

It is rather sad to see so many Pathetic jet/colt/bronco/giants and peytonTrolls who's only purpose in life is to visit The Great New England Patriots Fan's Website in an attempt to defecate all over it.  In its most simplest and crudest form that has been dumbed down far enough so that even you might be able to understand, I will say please read between the lines and GFY.

come on not true...i talk football and keep on topic almost always so don't lump me with anyone else from other teams

42and46, there was a time when I actually said that Giant fans were a cut above Jet Fans.  

However, regarding your comment about "almost allways" think about this Gints, what if roles were reversed and the extememly close SB's 42 and 46 went in favor of the Pats?  Pehaps a little gloating for a while after the games is acceptable.  But don't you think that gloating either overtly or covertly every single day for Two Consecutive Years demonstrates a total lack of class?

Unfortunately, this type of constant unrelenting boorish gloating has earned your way into Jet Class.   

Congratulations.   :) 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

I would not say the world is against the Patriots but go on to any article about  a Partiots game that allows comments and there will 1 out of every 5 or 6 posters who mention the following: (please go look)

(NFL rigged to Patriots, Hate Tom Brady, TB is a whiner, TB falls down and always  gets the call, BB is  a cheater, Patriots are cheaters, spygate, Pats cannot win without calls..)

It is  always the same tired and angry tirade out of these people.

That is a huge % of NFL fans, and likely dedicated fans whos little hearts were broken many times in the past 13 years by their team getting knocked out by the Patriots. The NFL is a business. If that percent of fans think things are rigged to the Pats, that has to permiate to the refs. Refs do have friends and associate, collect complaints and need to respond to them. 

It is unfortunate that hard work , dedication and truely advanced coaching is so far out of the comprehension of these people they have to assume cheating, rigging by the NFL and ref bias is responsible for the Pats success. These types are certainly to blame for the erosion of the work ethic in this society.

..and if this theory is correct there will be almost no NYG fans in this group as they have no reason to hate the Pats. Their self destruction was by their own hands.

this last sentence I agree with. The rest of it is too ridiculous for words

OK ...one point at a time..go to an article about the team that will play the PAtriots in any given week or an articlehighlighting a PAtriot player or an article about the playoff matchups...whatever. Go to SI, NFL.com, espn (national not regional) , sporting news...

go ahead count the loonies who spend all their free time dengrating the PAts...it is bizzar and amazing. No other team has this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I hope there is a controversial call at the end of the game next week that goes in the Broncos favor so you ignorant Patirot fans get to stew over it during the entire off season.

After all the of BS calls that the Patriots have gotten since 2001 starting with the BS tuck rule call, they have no room to complain about officiating!  You won three Superbowls while cheating and getting ALL the calls to bail your team out of several games at the end of games during your run.  It was so pathetic because you knew if the Patriots were down and Brady throws an incomplete pass on 4th down at the end of the game that a flag would come out to save him.   

It is rather sad to see so many Pathetic jet/colt/bronco/giants and peytonTrolls who's only purpose in life is to visit The Great New England Patriots Fan's Website in an attempt to defecate all over it.  In its most simplest and crudest form that has been dumbed down far enough so that even you might be able to understand, I will say please read between the lines and GFY.

come on not true...i talk football and keep on topic almost always so don't lump me with anyone else from other teams

42and46, there was a time when I actually said that Giant fans were a cut above Jet Fans.  

However, regarding your comment about "almost allways" think about this Gints, what if roles were reversed and the extememly close SB's 42 and 46 went in favor of the Pats?  Pehaps a little gloating for a while after the games is acceptable.  But don't you think that gloating either overtly or covertly every single day for Two Consecutive Years demonstrates a total lack of class?

Unfortunately, this type of constant unrelenting boorish gloating has earned your way into Jet Class.   

not true again...i almost never bring those games up unless it is part of the topic at hand and when sore losers with no class denigrate the wins or Eli etc...outside of that I do not bring up the SBs and put them in the past

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

not true again...i almost never bring those games up unless it is part of the topic at hand and when sore losers with no class denigrate the wins or Eli etc...outside of that I do not bring up the SBs and put them in the past

Well, I guess we might have to agree to disagree on that. 

And what about your Avatar?   Perhaps if it also recognized the Giants SB victories of 1986 and 1990 and not just the victories against the Pats, it might not be as much as much of an "in your face" statement in a Patriots Forum.  BTW, I give credit to Bill Parcells for helping to put the Patriots on the road to consistent success.  But I give even more credit to BB for maintaining this winning course for so long.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

thought 42 and 46 could discuss football........now starting to think he is drifting to another agenda....

Why so much hate for the Pats?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

thought 42 and 46 could discuss football........now starting to think he is drifting to another agenda....

Why so much hate for the Pats?

not hate just calling out some Pats fans, providing a little perspective and having a little fun. : )

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Jints,  Step one:  admitting that you are a troll

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

Boise! How's life in Idaho these days buddy?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

you Sir are a Genius!

Yeah, he's a real f'n genius.

He's such a genius that he doesn't even realize the tuck rule call was a break for the Raiders.

And the cheaters talk really illustrates his genius well.

What he is is a football moron in the Rusty mold.

Looks like you're playing to the crowd here jints.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Just need to add this:

If there is a controversial call EITHER WAY, there will be howling.  You will have the haters say the Pats were handed a call and there will be other haters saying the Broncos were handed a call.  Go to the Broncos board and there is similar sentiment there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Fairfield County Connecticut.  It's raining.  People are nice.  Jints jerseys disappeared and those Eli posters are gone.   People are wearing Pats gear now except for the lawn guys who are still wearing Jets stuff.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Just need to add this:

If there is a controversial call EITHER WAY, there will be howling.  You will have the haters say the Pats were handed a call and there will be other haters saying the Broncos were handed a call.  Go to the Broncos board and there is similar sentiment there.

I'll bet if Blount breaks another 60 yarder, it will be called back.  Not an excuse, just a prediction.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

you Sir are a Genius!

He's such a genius that he doesn't even realize the tuck rule call was a break for the Raiders.

a little bit Babe...hey gotta keep it fun : )

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Fairfield County Connecticut.  It's raining.  People are nice.  Jints jerseys disappeared and those Eli posters are gone.   People are wearing Pats gear now except for the lawn guys who are still wearing Jets stuff.

I never liked those posters anyway

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

you Sir are a Genius!

a little bit Babe...hey gotta keep it fun : )

Fun is one thing. Calling a mental deficient a genius is another jints. But hey, have fun Smile.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Just need to add this:

I'll bet if Blount breaks another 60 yarder, it will be called back.  Not an excuse, just a prediction.

ok Yankee fan

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

The Broncos are the team that was caught cheating the salary cap to the tune of $29 million in deferred payments to John Elway and Terrell Davis during their Super Bowl seasons.

In December 2001, the Broncos were fined $968,000 and lost a third-round pick in the 2002 draft for violations reportedly relating to $29 million in deferred payments to quarterback John Elway and running back Terrell Davis. – Washington Post September 17, 2004

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Just need to add this:

ok Yankee fan

Red Sawx

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Just need to add this:

ok Yankee fan

Red Sawx

were those the Dunkin Donuts posters btw?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

you Sir are a Genius!

Smile
    besides whatever else we will always agree on Rusty

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Just need to add this:

ok Yankee fan

Red Sawx

Yeah

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

The Broncos are the team that was caught cheating the salary cap to the tune of $29 million in deferred payments to John Elway and Terrell Davis during their Super Bowl seasons.

In December 2001, the Broncos were fined $968,000 and lost a third-round pick in the 2002 draft for violations reportedly relating to $29 million in deferred payments to quarterback John Elway and running back Terrell Davis. – Washington Post September 17, 2004

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Just need to add this:

ok Yankee fan

Red Sawx

Yeah

never crazy about that one maybe because I don't like DD coffee...now the Justin Tuck subway ones were all-world

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Just need to add this:

ok Yankee fan

Red Sawx

Yeah

never crazy about that one maybe because I don't like DD coffee...now the Justin Tuck subway ones were all-world

Love the Dunkin.  Subway.....no soul but sometimes ya just gotta eat.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ftbg2014. Show ftbg2014's posts

I love this thread. All the lunatic trolls collected in one place.

Setting up an ignore list for a new account couldn't have been any easier. Now I just need to decide whether I'm going to do the same to all the people that argue with and quote them. There's no reason the rest of us should have to read childish drivel from trolls just because some want to stoop to their level.

Sections
Shortcuts