Refs

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Re: Refs

Dude honestly, the NFL has complete lost it's integrity. Not just this  game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

he missed the fg?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Phatrex I don't hate you at all but I know you watched that. I wouldn't be talking if I was you considering it took a missed field goal to beat the fish and you got san fran on tap.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Its in the books now.. all the crying in the world will not change the result..  the talking heads may have a field day, but, it won't change the fact the Pats lost, after leading a game for 59 minutes and 58 seconds and having their last two offensive possesions be downright offensive.  D didn't help, either!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to DelGriffith's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, he did. It is sad when a kicker pushes one wide right and it's somehow considered a good kick.

This is scary.

[/QUOTE]

this should be the nec evidence to never take you seriously.  The kick was good.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

The ball doesn't have to be 100% inside the uprights.  If any part of the ball is inside the outside edge of the uprights, the kick is good.  It looks like the inside edge just barely was over the top of the upright.

Good kick, but wish there was a better camera angle (straight up from that upright).

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

It looked to me like the kick went directly over the goal post, which I think is considered a good kick.

That does not excuse an otherwise atrociously officiated game.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to PhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Phatrex I don't hate you at all but I know you watched that. I wouldn't be talking if I was you considering it took a missed field goal to beat the fish and you got san fran on tap.

[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the Dolphins team  that won 35-13 last week, right and today's game filled with many mistakes by both teams, some great D by both teams a missed 49 yard FG and a game winning drive after a 300 yard day by Sanchez?  

[/QUOTE]

Dude your a donkey. As bad as the Pats may be right now I put the house they finish ahead of the yets. lmao get the f outta here with that crap..lol

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I just saw that back judge's facebook page and he is dressed in a Ravens jersey....  (-;

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the Dolphins team  that won 35-13 last week, right and today's game filled with many mistakes by both teams, some great D by both teams a missed 49 yard FG and a game winning drive after a 300 yard day by Sanchez?  

[/QUOTE]

Dude your a donkey. As bad as the Pats may be right now I put the house they finish ahead of the yets. lmao get the f outta here with that crap..lol

[/QUOTE]

I'll file that with the promises that the Patritos will go 16-0 and the Jets will start 0-5.

[/QUOTE]

Sanchez is a pile of dung dude.. His last 90 pass attempts, no td's..lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really? You're proud of barely edging the Dolphins? Instead of being concerned about barely beating one of the worst NFL teams this season, you're somehow making excuses for why the game was tough? That, in itself, speaks volumes about how you truly feel about your team.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Hard To Tell, WTF Happed To Goal Cam.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

Here we go...

Rule 11.4.2

The entire ball must travel through the vertical plane of the goal, which is the area above the crossbar and between the uprights or, if above the uprights, between their outside edges.

So the entire ball has to be inside the OUTSIDE edge of the upright. I thought the ball split that edge, half in and half out, which would have been no good.  But the only angle we saw was cr*p.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Bottom line, refs were terrible know matter which team you liked.