Regardless of officiating and performance by players, The Game Was Lost by the O.C.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Re: Regardless of officiating and performance by players, The Game Was Lost by the O.C.

Wait the Offense finally gets back to playing Patriots football, they score 30 points and you blame the OC...LoL

If you want to blame someone blame the D, they stunk it up out there all day.  Can we gte the bend don't break D back please? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Re: Regardless of officiating and performance by players, The Game Was Lost by the O.C.

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

if you know football well pray tell, i think you will understand what im talking about.

no one other non coaching factor was more responsible in determining who won this game.

[/QUOTE]

I disagree with the main premise of this thread although I do agree that the play calling was questionable in spots. The problem is the Ravens got gifted multiple 1st downs on BOGUS calls that extended drives leading to scores. The Pats should not have given up 500+ yards on D. They dominated the first quarter until the refs got whistle happy. Not to mention the effect that this has on the defense being fatigued. So yes, the offense could have played better in the second half but this game should have been a 14 point NE win and yes we were ROBBED. On the whole, the refs were better (not by much) in the Seattle-GB game then in our game which set a record of having 13 first downs caused by penalty. Yes, that's right... AN ALL TIME RECORD!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to jam757's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

if you know football well pray tell, i think you will understand what im talking about.

no one other non coaching factor was more responsible in determining who won this game.

[/QUOTE]

I disagree with the main premise of this thread although I do agree that the play calling was questionable in spots. The problem is the Ravens got gifted multiple 1st downs on BOGUS calls that extended drives leading to scores. The Pats should not have given up 500+ yards on D. They dominated the first quarter until the refs got whistle happy. Not to mention the effect that this has on the defense being fatigued. So yes, the offense could have played better in the second half but this game should have been a 14 point NE win and yes we were ROBBED. On the whole, the refs were better (not by much) in the Seattle-GB game then in our game which set a record of having 13 first downs caused by penalty. Yes, that's right... AN ALL TIME RECORD!!!

[/QUOTE]

i dont disagree that ther refs determined that game for baltimore (due to incompetence i believe not intention). however there is game management and key play calliing that overrode all these factors. game could have been won even with all the bad play by us and refs. something that can be controlled (by better coaching and decisionmaking). if you have the best coaches in the league, you dont lose the last 2 games period (because you call a better game).