Reggie Bush..?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

Reggie Bush..?

Since he is expected to be cut loose, i think the pats would be wise to get him. He's exactly what the pats need on offense, some explosiveness, not to mention a whole lot of versatility that he offers. He could even play some slot if he practices. He would be the perfect kevin faulk replacement, although im not ready to have kevin faulk leave this team yet. 
    I think its a great fit, however, he has to get cut, and im sure he'll want some money... Put him on the wishlist..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Re: Reggie Bush..?

I'll take him here!  no doubt - he is a PLAYMAKER!! WE need those AGAIN here in NEW ENG!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

When he touched the ball he was explosive.  What concerns me is he didn't seem to be on the field that much.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Guys he will be cut because he is due something like $13.5 mil this year.  He will want big bucks.  Zero chance he comes here and he is not worth what he wants.  He is good, exciting etc.  But not worth starting RB money.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmo1679. Show wmo1679's posts

I'd much rather see them spend money on Reggie Bush than waste a draft pick on Tim Tebow

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Yeah, your probably right - too much $$$ - but the point is, the Pats need to bring in Playmakers!  Maybe not bush - but they need to bring in playmakers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

wmo, you  are correct, but Bush will mess us up once there is a salary cap again. What is he going to get is wayyy toooo much for a 3rd down back.  Someone is going to overpay big time.  And say no to Tebow!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

Yep, need more explosiveness on offense. Moss will be healthy so that helps, but neither of our RB's can make big plays... And our WR's did not make big plays this yr, thats y offense was so inconsistent. We need BIG Plays with our offensive style. Reggie Bush would fit in great... I have heard because of the uncertainty of the league, not many teams will be willing to pay the big bucks this off-season, so that might help the pats if theres no market for bush for the kind of money he might want.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

HIS PRESENCE INCIDENTAL. BREES HAS 8 OTHER RECEIVERS TO GO TO.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

i would takea chance on him but the main focus on the offseason should be revamping the defense especially the pass rush

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

Thats not accurate... I think just as much as pass rush, they need pass protection on offense (o-line needs to be retooled) and explosiveness.

Sections
Shortcuts