Reggie Wayne is a Quitter...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Re: Reggie Wayne is a Quitter...

LOOK! I do think Moss got bumbed out and maybe didn't finish every play like he should. He did block well and contributed that way. I will hold judgement on crucifying the guy until i see how he bounces back! You know Tom has thrown a few interceptions lately, maybe it's time for him to hit the pine!!

Go Pats!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: Reggie Wayne is a Quitter...:
    I don't hate anyone.  This thread is titled Reggie Wayne is a quitter.  There is no basis for even the assumption that thread title might be true.  So, who is trying to twist facts?  I was challenged to provide any information about Moss being a malcontent.  I did.  I never called him a thug.  Someone else tried to put those words in my mouth.   But why focus on my ability to meet the challenge?  Why not instead focus on my opinion of Moss which I have made perfectly clear here this week.  I agreed he is a top 5 receiver.  I said that if he is a quitting receiver, I'd still take him because he commands a double team every play, and when that double does not come, WATCH OUT.  His mere presence puts pressure on the defense.  The best poster name here is "moss effect", because it is true.    There is no high horse here.  I am just calling it like it is.  Anyone who has been brainwashed into believing that Moss can do know wrong does so at their own risk of looking dumb.  The guy came to NE with A+ talent and a D+ attitude that was able to be buried pretty effectively but not completely.   As for the charitable contributions of Moss vs Wayne, do you really know any of this about Wayne or are you just spewing?
    Posted by underdoggg

I know what the title of the thread is.  The point he was making was not that Wayne is a quitter it is that given nearly identical play on the field the last few weeks Moss has been labeled a quitter, lazy, having a bad attitude, etc. 
    When I asked if you could remember what Moss had done you replied with a list of direct quotes going back several years.  I can deduce that you are either a robot who memorizes Randy Moss Quotes verbatim or you couldn't remember what Moss had done and looked it up in google.
    I don't know everything you or Wayne have done for charity, but I also can use google and find extensive lists of Charities started, run and sponsored by Moss.  With Wayne I found Charity functions he has attended.  But the point is not who has done more since not everyone has the same means, the point is you and many others have chosed to ignore every good thing he has done, ignore what his teammates say about him and judge his character by what you have seen on the football field. 
    I don't think Moss can do no wrong but I detest judging someones character as having a bad attitude, lazy or anything else by thier accomplishments or failures on the football field.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Could you guys please stop quoting the trolls, you are completely defeating my ignore button.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFree93HOF. Show DFree93HOF's posts

In Response to Re: Reggie Wayne is a Quitter... : Ok, what did he do in MIN and OAK?  Can you remember the trouble he got in to?  Or was it the same thing that is going on now, the media reporting that he isn't trying while everyone on the team says he is.  His history of trouble is an invention that is not backed up with facts.  Could I find one person that doesn't like Wayne and put him on TV or find video of one play where it doesn't look like Wayne is giving 100%.  I'm sure I could.  As I recall Moss squirted an official with a water bottle his rookie year and got fined.  He's a real thug.
    Posted by shenanigan

Uhh, If I remember correctly he almost ran over a meter maid with his car in Minn.??  She was giving him a ticket.  Does this ring a bell??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Reggie Wayne is a Quitter... : I know what the title of the thread is.  The point he was making was not that Wayne is a quitter it is that given nearly identical play on the field the last few weeks Moss has been labeled a quitter, lazy, having a bad attitude, etc.  When I asked if you could remember what Moss had done you replied with a list of direct quotes going back several years.  I can deduce that you are either a robot who memorizes Randy Moss Quotes verbatim or you couldn't remember what Moss had done and looked it up in google. I don't know everything you or Wayne have done for charity, but I also can use google and find extensive lists of Charities started, run and sponsored by Moss.  With Wayne I found Charity functions he has attended.  But the point is not who has done more since not everyone has the same means, the point is you and many others have chosed to ignore every good thing he has done, ignore what his teammates say about him and judge his character by what you have seen on the football field.  I don't think Moss can do no wrong but I detest judging someones character as having a bad attitude, lazy or anything else by thier accomplishments or failures on the football field.
    Posted by shenanigan

Shen - you are getting a little worked up.  If you challenge me, I will respond.  Did Moss have a reputation before coming to NE?  Yes.  It is exactly that reputation that is causing the questions this week.  Nothing else. 

You brought up the charity thing, which I thought was weird so I called you on it. 

As for the positives, I could care less what these guys do for the community as long as they are clean and by every indication, except for that retracted accusation by that girl, Moss has been nothing less than a solid citizen in NE.   I care about how an athlete is on the field.  If moss quit, I'd be p.o.'d.  At the same (as I have said time and again) if he is commanding double teams, he is making it easier for the offense.  that's a positive.  

Get over the issues.  Moss is the sum total of his life and it includes his indescretions as well as his accolades.  Right now some are questioning if his past behavior is rearing its ugly head again.  Due to that past they have the right to ask. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

please sing for us again doggdear

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Casportsfan. Show Casportsfan's posts

In Response to Reggie Wayne is a Quitter...:
    Word out of Indy is that Reggie Wayne has quit the Colts and is shutting it down for the season. Evidence - Past 3 games he decided to not play 100%. In those 3 games hes caught only 11 passes for 110 yards. Terrible numbers for a person that started the season hot. Newspapers are claiming that he should be benched for such effort. O wait - hes just being double teamed similar to randy moss - "Stats are for losers"... nevermind.  
    Posted by Boston-kyle

Get REAL you idiot.  Has Wayne ever walked off of a field DURING a game?  Did he ever quit on a team and refuse to play?  Did he ever pack it up after being shipped to another team??  Your homerism is blinding you. 

For the life of me I cannot understand the bizarre infatuation you all have with Moss.  He doesn't have an ounce of character, and it has been proven over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

Did you even watch your own team play Carolina last Sunday?  That effort was   P A T H E T I C.  You can't explain it away, you can't wish it away, and you can't deny it.  THAT WAS NOT A BAD GAME.  A bad game is where you drop a couple balls.  That was a complete and utter give up.  Period.

All you guys ever do is post stats in response.  Who cares how many yards he racks up in meaningless games.  So what, he gets 175 yds and 3 tds against some garbage below .500 team.  What matters is that when the chips are down, this guy gives up.  You can't fix heart.  You either have it or you don't.

Since some of you are STILL blind to who this guy is, and STILL making excuses for his pathetic effort, and ignoring what was straight in front of you on the TV, listen to my prediction:

The Pats will face some decent, hard hitting defensive team in the playoffs that will hit this crybaby straight in the teeth, take him OUT of the game by intimidating and frustrating him, and ONCE AGAIN he will fold up in a big game, lose his composure, go into a shell, hide, AND COST YOUR TEAM A GAME.

Big players rise up and fight harder when they are bullied, especially in a big game. This guy just shrinks. 

He is what he is.  And what he is is a guy that will get you 1,400 yds, 12 tds, and absolutely NOTHING when it really matters.  And please, please don't point to that 6 yd td that could have been thrown to any WR on this planet in the SB and claim he stepped up.  He was a non factor for almost that entire game, and did not do what he supposedly does best; make any big play downfield.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

I really dont wanna spank u again casportsfan, u just got kill in same old moss u moron, and for underdog, again do some reasearch b4 u speak loser. Absolutly wrong twice. U 2 should get your BF'S n double date. Go to the movies and see that flick, u know the one, "Im a D.B. , and have no idea what Im talking bot"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

"Im a D.B. , and have no idea what Im talking bot"
    Posted by SICOFITALL

You said it!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbazilla. Show bubbazilla's posts

And let me add...Belichick's response to the chirping Panther DB's was spot on and a very good way to support Moss.  That said, it doesn't mean the DB's were wrong.
    Posted by underdoggg
    RANDY may ne the best blockg WR in all of foootball. on all those runs if u actually objectively focus on the game, moss is the one making the key block every time. because of all the emphasis on blockg he got a bit out of sorts in catching the ball.. so what, happens to everyone here and there. if it continues  all year, got a point. give the dude a break already! he had a bad catchg game, he NEVER quit!

Sections
Shortcuts