Reggie Wayne Yes, Randy Moss No!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Reggie Wayne Yes, Randy Moss No!

Reggie would be perfect for Brady, and at 33 years old his price shouldn't be too outrageous.  Vincent J and Desean J. would probably be too pricey.  And can we stop with the Randy Moss nonsense already.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Reggie Wayne Yes, Randy Moss No!

Agree. he has a couple years left and gives the vertical threat we need that Branch or Ochostink can't.

I'd keep Branch though for the slot

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

In Response to Re: Reggie Wayne Yes, Randy Moss No!:
    Agree. he has a couple years left and gives the vertical threat we need that Branch or Ochostink can't. I'd keep Branch though for the slot
    Posted by kansaspatriot

I would also like too see Branch play another season.  He is a free agent, the question is whether he wants to play again.  As I don't see him getting anymore than the vet minimum.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Nah. Wayne is an old normal human. Moss is an old Super Freak.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Wayne - is improved Ocho - Ocho 2.0 
    no more old WR , 
    draft 2 WR ,
    and sign randy for limited rule ,
    Wayne willl never agree to a rule like OCHO 
    and why spend 5-6M on 33 year old WR 
    sign moss for vet min .

Draft 2 WR

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I am divided on Wayne.

On the one hand, he comes from an offense with lots of adjustments required at the line and in-play so he would probably catch on better then Ocho, but they also have a much smaller playbook.

He was rather vocal against his team management this last year, while the Pats would not give him anything to complain about....is that really the kind of personality we want in the locker room?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joel63. Show Joel63's posts

FishTaco,

I respectfully disagree. Wayne is not a malcontent. He's a pros pro and respects leadership. In fact, he demands it. Simply put, he's an asset. Go get him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

not against them getting wayne, but id much rather see them go after moss, v jack, bowe, or lloyd if they can...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

not against them getting wayne, but id much rather see them go after moss, v jack, bowe, or lloyd if they can...
    Posted by redsoxfan94

Moss is finished, he's not even a shell of his former self.  Why bring back a player with an attitude but no more talent.  I'm fine with jack, bowe, or lloyd, but it may be too pricey.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Reggie Wayne Yes, Randy Moss No! : Moss is finished, he's not even a shell of his former self.  Why bring back a player with an attitude but no more talent.  I'm fine with jack, bowe, or lloyd, but it may be too pricey.
    Posted by Grogan77

By what measure do you say he is finished? Tea leaves?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

BB always speaks glowingly about Wayne as he did about Moss before he traded for him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Gimme Wayne!

Im sure his last 2 years he would like to get a chance at another ring. Luck aint doing that anytime soon. You KNOW he is smart enough and savvy to get on page with # 12 after playing years with another perfectionist like P Money.

Also, He can run every route on the tree and can still seperate. IF he needed to go deep, he could, but I would use him as a posession WR. He is gonna still command a 5-10 yard cushion and can get whatever he wants underneath.

No Brainer, I said it a few months ago.

Then you get a lesser name player to go in the slot to replace Wes if he leaves.

I guess they are franchise him, but I would use that money eslewhere.

Your targtets are mainly Gronk and Hernandez, and everyone else is complimentary at this point...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Wayne will join Peyton with the Redskins...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

In Response to Re: Reggie Wayne Yes, Randy Moss No! : By what measure do you say he is finished? Tea leaves?
    Posted by BabeParilli

Moss is 35 years old right now, with his last NFL team a couple of years ago he caught 6 passes for 80 yds and 0 TD's  I'm not asking for a Brandon Marshall or Larry Fitzgerald, but come on!  I think the Pats could get something better than this!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

http://www.ustream.tv/randymoss

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

In Response to Re: Reggie Wayne Yes, Randy Moss No! : Moss is 35 years old right now, with his last NFL team a couple of years ago he caught 6 passes for 80 yds and 0 TD's  I'm not asking for a Brandon Marshall or Larry Fitzgerald, but come on!  I think the Pats could get something better than this!
    Posted by Grogan77

after being signed past the mid point in the season. Also the QB tossing him the rock? kerry collins. earlier that same season he played 4 games for the patriots and had 3 td's and 139 yards expand that to a full season and your looking at a 600 yard season with 12 td's.

But yeah, lets just talk about the point in that season where he was on his third team, 2 of which were disasters(vikings and titans) and ignore what happens when hes on a good team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Where Manning goes so does Wayne.

Sections
Shortcuts