Regular Refs Are Back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Regular Refs Are Back

Halalujah!!! The regulars return this week. But did BDC have to put Hochuli's mug on the article? He's the worst of them all. Hope they take that down soon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Regular Refs Are Back

Glad to see it.......

But, I hope the Patriots take it to heart (hello Brandon Spikes) that replacement Refs had nothing to do with the Patriots loss last week.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Glad to see it.......

But, I hope the Patriots take it to heart (hello Brandon Spikes) that replacement Refs had nothing to do with the Patriots loss last week.

[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say the replacements were completely at fault, but the Pats sure didn't need their help.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Please forgive my Parcells analogies but of the many things he believed in one was to never blame officiating as both teams have to deal with it..and never make excuses.

The Offense had a chance to move the ball late in the game which could have sealed the win, they didn't.

The Defense had a chance to step up and put the hammer down which could have sealed the win, they didn't.

End of story.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Agree that the Patriots should have put the game away. Play calling in the 4th qtr was horrendous and the defense could have played better. Having said that, you can't deny that questionable calls in that 4th qtr kept the Ravens on the field and allowed them to score. Not blaming the officials for the loss. Just stating a fact.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Having said that, you can't deny that questionable calls in that 4th qtr kept the Ravens on the field and allowed them to score. Not blaming the officials for the loss. Just stating a fact

How much was bad execution vs play calling?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

My only complaint is that the officials did not review the questionable field goal which they had every right to do..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Only difference is the non-scrubs are more decisive and quicker with their blown calls.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

So I guess that Jets "pawn" finally decided to stop persecuting the Patriots and put the regular refs back to work....please. the pity-party is old

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

looking in from the outside i think the whole issue over the refs was the union thing.  Players and union members across the country are supporting the old refs only because it's the right thing to do for a union member.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Actually , I think plastering the most arrogant of the inept "regular" officials on this story sends a message that far too many people have forgotten and that we're all going to be reminded of very quickly .  .  .

These guys don't know what they're doing, either . . . 

and for all the doorknobs in here who think their precious "regular" refs would most certainly have called offensive pass interference on Golden Tate Monday night, who would like to talk about myriad instances of uncalled holding on one particularly famous play in a certain Super Bowl?

Vegas will probably be pretty happy with this news, but fans are just getting the same **expletive deleted** sandwich on a different kind of bread.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Thank cheebus...

The replacement refs had EVERYTHING to do with that loss last week, it was comical how poorly they called that game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Having said that, you can't deny that questionable calls in that 4th qtr kept the Ravens on the field and allowed them to score. Not blaming the officials for the loss. Just stating a fact

How much was bad execution vs play calling?

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely true. As in the game against Arizona, plenty of blame to go around.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

We played poorly in Arizona and deserved to lose, we played really well in Baltimore and won that game despite the refs 2nd half shredding of the rulebook and fear of the home crowd. All they had to do was review the final kick and we won that game.

All the moaning and "all of our players sux" BS would be gone, guess we'll have to wait another week with the real refs before they become believers?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

No one is saying the regular refs are perfect, but I can't believe there are still people that think the replacements were anywhere near as effective.  Are you kidding me?  Do you people get a hard on when bashing organized labor or something?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Glad to see it.......

[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say that those replacement refs caused the Pats to lose that game to the Ravens  but they definitely contributed to to scoring drives that allowed the Ravens to put up 14 points and they possibly took 4 points from the Pats.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Does anyone know if an elbow to the head is a penalty?