Reid to the Cardinals

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Reid to the Cardinals

Is the the real one or the fake one? If it is the real one, go away. If it is the fake one....TEARS!

(btw, my source wasn't Carter or Mortenson, it was Sando)

(I also believe I have perfectly stated my view on the Jets...they will be under the cap significantly in 13, and it is a dream GM job)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Is the the real one or the fake one? If it is the real one, go away. If it is the fake one....TEARS!

(I also believe I have perfectly stated my view on the Jets...they will be under the cap significantly in 13, and it is a dream GM job)

Rkarp, care to go back to the other thread and continue your deluded take on BB's drafts?  Come on, I thought you knew everything?  Can't come back over and respond to me or PatsEng?

It couldn't be more evident that you are not a Pats fan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Rkarp, care to go back to the other thread and continue your deluded take on BB's drafts?  Come on, I thought you knew everything?  Can't come back over and respond to me or PatsEng?

I must have missed that one? Please enlighten me on how the drafts from 2006-2009 were good for the PAts?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

I must have missed that one? Please enlighten me on how the drafts from 2006-2009 were good for the PAts?

You must have missed that one?  So, you're either incoherently hammered or you're a schizo.  Go back over to the thread titled "free agents and draft" and explain how BB has been awful at drafting defensive lineman.  Your 'proof' was listing 6 players that were drafted in either the 6th or 7th rounds and calling them 'misses'.

Also, nobody made reference to 2006-2009, so nice spin there.  Funny how you're paranoid about an accusation that you bring up BB's 2006-2009 drafts.  Hmmm, that wasn't even the topic at hand.

PatsEng and myself exposed your little 'stats' that attempted to make BB look subpar when drafting/signing rookie defensive lineman.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

And you're still a moron like everyone can see. A normal human would not want to work for Woody Johnson and enter that mess for even 5 million dollars per year!  It's a nightmare of epic proportions.

And yes, this is the real Scully, dumbo.  Still can't figure it out, huh? Keep making yourself look absolutely stupid.

How does it feel to get absolutely embarrased by Phat Rex, a Jets troll here who has been absolutely blasted off of here 100s of times by others and myself?

Leave it you to think that looks good. lmao

First of all, I know the real one from the fake one, the "l" also is incorrect on my screen. I am simply enjoying how much it bothers you.

Secondly, I have been working in this business for almost 30 years, 15 of them under my father, 12 of them as owner, and now 3 of them as an employeee as I sold the company to ESPN. Over those 30 years, I have come across maybe 60 Patriot employees, not in the coaching ranks, but in other areas of the business..marketing, accounting, payroll, legal etc. (Since Kraft has owned the teams, most of these interns/jr executives have been from Harvard/Boston area)...mostly every one of them, has identified New York as the sports mecca of the world, and has expressed a strong desire to tackle the NY market. Without question, the number one stated desire was to run an NFL team in that market. I have had limited exposure to the staff in Buffalo and can pretty much state the same. So while you say it is "not normal", I simply know it as fact.  

Lastly, I will clear the air on Sanchez for the 100th and last time. I am not a Sanchez fan, nor do I think he a good QB. I have him rated in the bottom fifth of all QB's. My simple and accurate statement TWO AND THREE YEARS AGO, was jhow do you bash the guy when he has gone to 2 AFC championship games in 2 years?? That was my only comment on the guy. I found it outlandish that a guy could be so dumb to be critical of a QB that went to the AFC Championship game 2 years in a row...but that was you.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The only coaches I'd feel confident hiring if I was a GM are Bill Belichick (guy made Pioli look good for god's sake), Mike Shanahan and Dick Vermeil. One of them is probably 90 years old and the other looks like he is turning himself into a piece of beef jerky - with all that tanning he does - but I'd still take all three before I hired what is out there. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

so let me clarify...the Jets did not oplay in 2 AFC Championship games? And Sanchez was not the QB?

and for further clarification...NY is not the mecca for sports, Foxboro is?

follow the money you dope...Kraft wasnt the architect, Steinbrenner was. Then Dolan. Then Murdoch.

Dont tell me about a real job either. I was able to keep 31 people full time employed, and on any given weekend contracted another 75 people for 12 years straight. I then made those 31 people minority owners before I sold my company, making them set for life. Dont preach to me about a real job...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

so let me clarify...the Jets did not oplay in 2 AFC Championship games? And Sanchez was not the QB?

and for further clarification...NY is not the mecca for sports, Foxboro is?

follow the money you dope...Kraft wasnt the architect, Steinbrenner was. Then Dolan. Then Murdoch.

Dont tell me about a real job either. I was able to keep 31 people full time employed, and on any given weekend contracted another 75 people for 12 years straight. I then made those 31 people minority owners before I sold my company, making them set for life. Dont preach to me about a real job...

Laughable.  You're a proven liar.  You're a guy who had some halfbaked company handed to him from daddy.  No wonder you defend Rex Ryan. You're cut from the same cloth! Nepotism delight!  lmao

So, tell us again how Mike Lombardi is mulling an offer from the Jets again, RKarp. Please enlighten us. Mike Lombardi wouldn't work for the Jets if Rex Ryan rubbed his feet.  You don't get it.

If you're "set for life" why on earth do you still work?   You running around trying to befriend ESPN morons is comical to MOST of us here.  They're the same "company" that lied about Spygate, left out facts and contexts to make money off Woody Johnson's claims and used it as a platform for additional revenue. It's a game. A big game you simply don't get is being played and you now work for them?  Sell out city.  lol

In 2009, the Boston Globe changed its formatting here, it's turned into a joke from a journalist's standpoint, with them going after BB left and right, with morons like you, following suit.

Your company must have sucked, whatever capacity it covered in the industry and you sold it too soon in fear of not being able to keep it going, so that's why you still work. You aren't fooling anyone.

I'd be shocked if you even had a college degree.

RKarp-12

Sully-0

Thats only this week!! Tears!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

remind me again...who is Sean Payton signing with? Dallas?

BWAAAHAHAHA!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

The only coaches I'd feel confident hiring if I was a GM are Bill Belichick (guy made Pioli look good for god's sake), Mike Shanahan and Dick Vermeil. One of them is probably 90 years old and the other looks like he is turning himself into a piece of beef jerky - with all that tanning he does - but I'd still take all three before I hired what is out there. 

The Harbaughs are both top flight coaches. Sean Payton of the Saints is also outstanding, bounty-gate notwithstanding.  

Strange why Pete Carroll is getting no love for "Coach of the Year". He's my choice.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RockSculIy. Show RockSculIy's posts

Hi I'm Rusty and I'm a huge tool. RKarp is smarter than me, and despite the fact that I have a 142 IQ and supposedly have a job, I post on this board, totaling 2000 posts in a month, thus proving I have no life, no job, no girlfriend, and little intelligence.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to RockSculIy's comment:

Hi I'm Rusty and I'm a huge tool. RKarp is smarter than me, and despite the fact that I have a 142 IQ and supposedly have a job, I post on this board, totaling 2000 posts in a month, thus proving I have no life, no job, no girlfriend, and little intelligence.

Need I remind you Rusty, that you have a 152 IQ, not 142.

God, even the fake rusty is wrong about everything! I love it!

Hey can you do me a favor and tell me I didn't go to college?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RockSculIy. Show RockSculIy's posts

In response to RockSculIy's comment:

Need I remind you Rusty that you have a 152 IQ, not 142...God you can't even get that right!! Bawahahaha!

God, even the fake rusty is wrong about everything! I love it!

Hey can you do me a favor and tell me I didn't go to college?

Did you go to college? I did! I bet you didn't!

I've touched girls, Hurlie! Have you?!

LMAO LOL!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

The Harbaughs are both top flight coaches. Sean Payton of the Saints is also outstanding, bounty-gate notwithstanding.  

Strange why Pete Carroll is getting no love for "Coach of the Year". He's my choice.

I just can't take Pete Carroll serious...at some point I should, but I just can't yet.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

I just can't take Pete Carroll serious...at some point I should, but I just can't yet.

What he's done with that Seattle "D", and with QB Russell Wilson, is nothing short of amazing. It will be interesting to see how far he takes the 'Hawks in the play-offs. I'd like nothing better than to see the Pats get another crack at the Seahags in the SB. 

Sections
Shortcuts