Reid to the Cardinals

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Reid to the Cardinals

In response to rkarp's comment:

Is the the real one or the fake one? If it is the real one, go away. If it is the fake one....TEARS!

(btw, my source wasn't Carter or Mortenson, it was Sando)

(I also believe I have perfectly stated my view on the Jets...they will be under the cap significantly in 13, and it is a dream GM job)

Rkarp, care to go back to the other thread and continue your deluded take on BB's drafts?  Come on, I thought you knew everything?  Can't come back over and respond to me or PatsEng?

It couldn't be more evident that you are not a Pats fan.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Is the the real one or the fake one? If it is the real one, go away. If it is the fake one....TEARS!

(btw, my source wasn't Carter or Mortenson, it was Sando)

(I also believe I have perfectly stated my view on the Jets...they will be under the cap significantly in 13, and it is a dream GM job)

Rkarp, care to go back to the other thread and continue your deluded take on BB's drafts?  Come on, I thought you knew everything?  Can't come back over and respond to me or PatsEng?

It couldn't be more evident that you are not a Pats fan.

I must have missed that one? Please enlighten me on how the drafts from 2006-2009 were good for the PAts?

You must have missed that one?  So, you're either incoherently hammered or you're a schizo.  Go back over to the thread titled "free agents and draft" and explain how BB has been awful at drafting defensive lineman.  Your 'proof' was listing 6 players that were drafted in either the 6th or 7th rounds and calling them 'misses'.

Also, nobody made reference to 2006-2009, so nice spin there.  Funny how you're paranoid about an accusation that you bring up BB's 2006-2009 drafts.  Hmmm, that wasn't even the topic at hand.

PatsEng and myself exposed your little 'stats' that attempted to make BB look subpar when drafting/signing rookie defensive lineman.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The only coaches I'd feel confident hiring if I was a GM are Bill Belichick (guy made Pioli look good for god's sake), Mike Shanahan and Dick Vermeil. One of them is probably 90 years old and the other looks like he is turning himself into a piece of beef jerky - with all that tanning he does - but I'd still take all three before I hired what is out there. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

The only coaches I'd feel confident hiring if I was a GM are Bill Belichick (guy made Pioli look good for god's sake), Mike Shanahan and Dick Vermeil. One of them is probably 90 years old and the other looks like he is turning himself into a piece of beef jerky - with all that tanning he does - but I'd still take all three before I hired what is out there. 

The Harbaughs are both top flight coaches. Sean Payton of the Saints is also outstanding, bounty-gate notwithstanding.  

Strange why Pete Carroll is getting no love for "Coach of the Year". He's my choice.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RockSculIy. Show RockSculIy's posts

Hi I'm Rusty and I'm a huge tool. RKarp is smarter than me, and despite the fact that I have a 142 IQ and supposedly have a job, I post on this board, totaling 2000 posts in a month, thus proving I have no life, no job, no girlfriend, and little intelligence.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to RockSculIy's comment:

Hi I'm Rusty and I'm a huge tool. RKarp is smarter than me, and despite the fact that I have a 142 IQ and supposedly have a job, I post on this board, totaling 2000 posts in a month, thus proving I have no life, no job, no girlfriend, and little intelligence.

Need I remind you Rusty, that you have a 152 IQ, not 142.

God, even the fake rusty is wrong about everything! I love it!

Hey can you do me a favor and tell me I didn't go to college?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RockSculIy. Show RockSculIy's posts

In response to RockSculIy's comment:

Need I remind you Rusty that you have a 152 IQ, not 142...God you can't even get that right!! Bawahahaha!

God, even the fake rusty is wrong about everything! I love it!

Hey can you do me a favor and tell me I didn't go to college?

Did you go to college? I did! I bet you didn't!

I've touched girls, Hurlie! Have you?!

LMAO LOL!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

The Harbaughs are both top flight coaches. Sean Payton of the Saints is also outstanding, bounty-gate notwithstanding.  

Strange why Pete Carroll is getting no love for "Coach of the Year". He's my choice.

I just can't take Pete Carroll serious...at some point I should, but I just can't yet.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

I just can't take Pete Carroll serious...at some point I should, but I just can't yet.

What he's done with that Seattle "D", and with QB Russell Wilson, is nothing short of amazing. It will be interesting to see how far he takes the 'Hawks in the play-offs. I'd like nothing better than to see the Pats get another crack at the Seahags in the SB. 

Sections
Shortcuts