Reid to the Cardinals

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Reid to the Cardinals

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And you're still a moron like everyone can see. A normal human would not want to work for Woody Johnson and enter that mess for even 5 million dollars per year!  It's a nightmare of epic proportions.

And yes, this is the real Scully, dumbo.  Still can't figure it out, huh? Keep making yourself look absolutely stupid.

How does it feel to get absolutely embarrased by Phat Rex, a Jets troll here who has been absolutely blasted off of here 100s of times by others and myself?

Leave it you to think that looks good. lmao

[/QUOTE]

First of all, I know the real one from the fake one, the "l" also is incorrect on my screen. I am simply enjoying how much it bothers you.

Secondly, I have been working in this business for almost 30 years, 15 of them under my father, 12 of them as owner, and now 3 of them as an employeee as I sold the company to ESPN. Over those 30 years, I have come across maybe 60 Patriot employees, not in the coaching ranks, but in other areas of the business..marketing, accounting, payroll, legal etc. (Since Kraft has owned the teams, most of these interns/jr executives have been from Harvard/Boston area)...mostly every one of them, has identified New York as the sports mecca of the world, and has expressed a strong desire to tackle the NY market. Without question, the number one stated desire was to run an NFL team in that market. I have had limited exposure to the staff in Buffalo and can pretty much state the same. So while you say it is "not normal", I simply know it as fact.  

Lastly, I will clear the air on Sanchez for the 100th and last time. I am not a Sanchez fan, nor do I think he a good QB. I have him rated in the bottom fifth of all QB's. My simple and accurate statement TWO AND THREE YEARS AGO, was jhow do you bash the guy when he has gone to 2 AFC championship games in 2 years?? That was my only comment on the guy. I found it outlandish that a guy could be so dumb to be critical of a QB that went to the AFC Championship game 2 years in a row...but that was you.  

[/QUOTE]

.mostly every one of them, has identified New York as the sports mecca of the world,

but of course!  :  )

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And you're still a moron like everyone can see. A normal human would not want to work for Woody Johnson and enter that mess for even 5 million dollars per year!  It's a nightmare of epic proportions.

And yes, this is the real Scully, dumbo.  Still can't figure it out, huh? Keep making yourself look absolutely stupid.

How does it feel to get absolutely embarrased by Phat Rex, a Jets troll here who has been absolutely blasted off of here 100s of times by others and myself?

Leave it you to think that looks good. lmao

[/QUOTE]

First of all, I know the real one from the fake one, the "l" also is incorrect on my screen. I am simply enjoying how much it bothers you.

Secondly, I have been working in this business for almost 30 years, 15 of them under my father, 12 of them as owner, and now 3 of them as an employeee as I sold the company to ESPN. Over those 30 years, I have come across maybe 60 Patriot employees, not in the coaching ranks, but in other areas of the business..marketing, accounting, payroll, legal etc. (Since Kraft has owned the teams, most of these interns/jr executives have been from Harvard/Boston area)...mostly every one of them, has identified New York as the sports mecca of the world, and has expressed a strong desire to tackle the NY market. Without question, the number one stated desire was to run an NFL team in that market. I have had limited exposure to the staff in Buffalo and can pretty much state the same. So while you say it is "not normal", I simply know it as fact.  

Lastly, I will clear the air on Sanchez for the 100th and last time. I am not a Sanchez fan, nor do I think he a good QB. I have him rated in the bottom fifth of all QB's. My simple and accurate statement TWO AND THREE YEARS AGO, was jhow do you bash the guy when he has gone to 2 AFC championship games in 2 years?? That was my only comment on the guy. I found it outlandish that a guy could be so dumb to be critical of a QB that went to the AFC Championship game 2 years in a row...but that was you.  

[/QUOTE]

So, what you're saying you have never had a real job before. Daddy got you your first and only job, which explains why you are so uncultured. You don't know anything else.

Makes sense. Thanks for explaining why we need to deal with your stupidity.

Sanchez has not "gone to 2 AFC title games" in 2 years. Indy laid down, they had no pressure, and beat Cincy and a perennial choke job Chargers team with NO pressure on them. Sanchez handed it off to Thomas Jones and Alan Faneca blocked. They had the #1 rushing offense and a good D. THat's how they got there, dummy.

In 2010, they got lucky again and cupcaked into a title game where we all knew they'd lay an egg. They did, going down 24-0 in the first half. You know why? Because they think the Pats represent a SB to them. That's why.  The youngest and weakest of BB's teams came in 2009 and 2010, so why is what NY did so impressive?   They gambled on a 2 year window and totally choked!

The rest of us could see right though it.  But not you.  That's how naive you are. 

NY is not the sports mecca of the world right now whatsoever. The Jets also have a horrendous issues with marketing behind the Giants and their brand.

I am half your age and know more about marketing, branding, negotiating, etc, than you could ever hope to learn. It's about branding now more than ever, which is why Woody Dumbscmuck was so desperate to do what he's been doing.

And, it's started with Spygate and that whole thing. He saw a chance to leap up a notch, first by taking Mangini away from BB, and second to leak quotes to the press, to force Goodell to act, with Goodell overstepoing his bounds to give the Jets a boost, knowing NE dominating a NY market hurts the NFL brand. Yep.

Now, look at Woody's crappy brand 5 years later. What comes around, goes around.

Outside of the Yankees, maybe the Giants, no brand has more impact than Bob Kraft's Patriots and it's located in a small town called Foxborough. Every single organiation in this league is watching NE's every move, from marketing, to development, to how they draft, how they allocate money to what positions, etc.

Your favorite NY Jets organization isn't looked at in this way, whatsoever, not even accidentally!

Why is it you are so behind the times, too? No one cares what your daddy gave you or what any person said in the Pats organization about NYC having a huge population, tons of money, huge cable contracts, etc. We know that already. It's nothing new.

Which is why the Jets struggling to do it the right way is so hilarious, and why you defending them and algigning with inbred morons like Phat Rex here is so pathetic.

You're both about 50 steps behind, and even when shown over and over, how wrong you are, you still can't see it which would mean you have an IQ issue.

[/QUOTE]

Outside of the Yankees, maybe the Giants, no brand has more impact than Bob Kraft's Patriots and it's located in a small town called Foxborough. Every single organiation in this league is watching NE's every move, from marketing, to development, to how they draft, how they allocate money to what positions, etc.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh man this might be the funniest thing you have EVER posted! u actually topped yourself!

the Pats aren't even the most popular team in Massachusetts for crying out loud! and yeah their "brand" has more impact in the US or worldwide than Lakers, the Celtics, the Cowboys, the Heat, Notre Dame, the Red Sox...oh boy

and of course it's all a huge Illuminati-like conspiracy to keep the Pats down, no doubt about it, from the NFL offices to the media to the President to the Pope...like u said one set of rules for the Pats and one for the other 31 teams...oh boy

you know Russ maybe the Pats should start watching the Giants a bit more closely...oh I forgot they stole BB's "blueprint"...

man Don Rickles has nothing on you brother!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

well since the troll has hijacked this thread let me try to bring it back to the original intent. Reports now state Reid to KC is a done deal and will be announced Monday. Reid cancelled his Cardinals visit and the Cards have announced Reid is no longer a candidate there. Reids hand chosen GM in Philly, Heckert in negotiations with Chiefs to replace Pioli.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

well since the troll has hijacked this thread let me try to bring it back to the original intent. Reports now state Reid to KC is a done deal and will be announced Monday. Reid cancelled his Cardinals visit and the Cards have announced Reid is no longer a candidate there. Reids hand chosen GM in Philly, Heckert in negotiations with Chiefs to replace Pioli.

[/QUOTE]

don't call rusty a troll!

blowhard, obnoxious, egomaniac, know-it-all sure...but not troll

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

^^ your obviously aware I was not referring to Rusty. He may at times be a "blowhard, obnoxious, egomaniac, know-it-all sure" but he is also a die hard Patriots fan, and thats who this forum is for.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

could Pioli return to the PAts in some capacity?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

^^ your obviously aware I was not referring to Rusty. He may at times be a "blowhard, obnoxious, egomaniac, know-it-all sure" but he is also a die hard Patriots fan, and thats who this forum is for.

[/QUOTE]

come on quag every board has other teams fans on it-the jets board i belong too (i have fun there too) has pats fans, bills fans a few cowboys fans and a steelers fan-u need a little outside action to spice things up