Reiss chat today

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Reiss chat today

In response to NedBraden's comment:

And what is your opinion of your favorite team, the Jets, trading up for Bustchise and him sucking the whole time to the tune of 50 million bucks?

I've never seen you comment on that before here but you are quick to run over here and act like Gronk's career is over and Hernandez has been arrested and thrown in jail already?

I've never seen someone claim to be a fan of a team and then get giddy, almost drooling over any negativity, as he posts on a messageboard.

You are one strange indivudual.

We aren't talking about the Jets, this is concerning the Patriots.  It doesn't matter what mistakes other teams make, we couldn't care less.  We only care about the mistakes the Patriots make.  Why do you have to get all butt hurt when anything negative is said about BB or the Pats?  We all love BB and the Pats but they aren't perfect, they make mistakes.  Deal with it.  Geez, I have never seen someone so over protective about their team.  It's very strange!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Reiss chat today

In response to NedBraden's comment:

And what is your opinion of your favorite team, the Jets, trading up for Bustchise and him sucking the whole time to the tune of 50 million bucks?

I've never seen you comment on that before here but you are quick to run over here and act like Gronk's career is over and Hernandez has been arrested and thrown in jail already?

I've never seen someone claim to be a fan of a team and then get giddy, almost drooling over any negativity, as he posts on a messageboard.

You are one strange indivudual.

What would you be saying if Hern and Gronk were on the Jets Rusty?  We all know you'd be starting threads on their idiocy.  As I said before, complete lack of intellectual integrity. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts