Reiss Goes Off!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Reiss Goes Off!!!!!

I have never, ever seen Mike Reiss call anybody out. 

Pathetic.

That was the first word that came to mind when reading remarks made by Jets special teams coordinator Mike Westhoff to Chicago sports radio station ESPN 1000's Waddle and Silvy Show. Westhoff accused the Patriots of building the same type of wall that the Jets did when strength coach Sal Alosi inexplicably stuck his knee out to trip Dolphins cornerback Nolan Carroll on Sunday.

Is this elementary school? Seriously?

The bottom line is that players and coaches have a specific area that they are allowed to stand along the sideline during a game, and that area is clearly marked. It is the officials' job to manage the sideline and make sure players and coaches remain in that area.

That's why Westhoff's attempts to drag the Patriots into the Jets' mess -- which is more about Alosi's trip and less about any type of wall -- is weak. Westhoff is a terrific coach, someone whose schemes are annually lauded by those who play against them, but he does himself no favors here.

Meanwhile, look for the NFL -- as it often does in knee-jerk fashion -- to make this a new "point of emphasis" in the ensuing weeks. Perhaps they'll call it the "Jet Rule."

That would be fitting because the Jets are the only team that should be part of this discussion.

http://sports.espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Reiss Goes Off!!!!!

Good for him.  This is totally ridiculous.
    If Goodell doesn't do something, there needs to be an investigation into his finances to see if he is still on the Jerks payroll.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

I read only 1. Reiss 2. This discussion forum & 3. Patriots website.

The point I am trying to make is Reiss is best journalist for Pats fans out there and there is no second best.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

Reiss is always un biased and he would be the first to criticize Pats if they deserve. I have never seen him say anything wrong against the Jets until now. These jokers manage to pi$$ off even the most respected and neutral reporters.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I

n Response to Re: Reiss Goes Off!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reiss Goes Off!!!!! : Pezz finally has an actual opinion about something.  "There need to be an investigation".  lol  Reiss is a Harvard educated football moron.  The guy couldn't even play football against papa smurf.  3 keys to the game?  run.  stop the run.  keep the mesiah on his feet.  duh.  I can't believe real pats fans would admire the harvard moron or his California pretty boy cronie.
    Posted by knightsailor[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

In Response to Re: Reiss Goes Off!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reiss Goes Off!!!!! : Pezz finally has an actual opinion about something.  "There need to be an investigation".  lol  Reiss is a Harvard educated football moron.  The guy couldn't even play football against papa smurf.  3 keys to the game?  run.  stop the run.  keep the mesiah on his feet.  duh.  I can't believe real pats fans would admire the harvard moron or his California pretty boy cronie.
    If you are gonna troll, atleast do it with some background check. Reiss is a UMass graduate and not Harvard. I guess for someone like you who has probably dropped out after middle school, it difficult to under stand the difference. Pathetic! Just like those Jets.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Knightsailor,

Keep rooting for your favorite team, the Jets.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I

n Response to Re: Reiss Goes Off!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reiss Goes Off!!!!! : So what exactly is the difference between a UMass smurf and a Harvard Smurf?  Either way you sheep are listening to an ivy league moron.  Run. Stop the run.  Keep Moses on his feet.  lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

So what exactly is the difference between a UMass smurf and a Harvard Smurf? Posted by knightsailor

about 20 grand a semester

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]So what exactly is the difference between a UMass smurf and a Harvard Smurf?  Posted by knightsailor about 20 grand a semester
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

HA HA HA!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonbam. Show jonbam's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reiss Goes Off!!!!! : So what exactly is the difference between a UMass smurf and a Harvard Smurf?  Either way you sheep are listening to an ivy league moron.  Run. Stop the run.  Keep Moses on his feet.  lol

If you are implying that both UMass and Harvard are Ivy League schools, you are more stupid than I thought.  I didn't think this was possible but you are even too stupid to be a Jets fan...and I didn't think that could be biologically possible.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

This from the guy who spends his time on this site bashing the best player in Pats history

Reiss has forgotten more football than you will ever know?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reiss Goes Off!!!!! : Do, I can not put into words exactly how gaay you are.  However your photo says it all.  You never have a single logical thing to say.  You come here and bag on others, yet you never add a single thought of your own.  You look like the dude that rubbed favres balls.

99% of the posters here would rather read DNSOTPs intelligent post than listen to your lies and polluted agenda.  The other 1 % are your other personalities.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reiss Goes Off!!!!! : Do, I can not put into words exactly how gaay you are.  However your photo says it all.  You never have a single logical thing to say.  You come here and bag on others, yet you never add a single thought of your own.  You look like the dude that rubbed favres balls.

Ok you used a sexual reference to belittle another person.  You have to be a teenager.  This is the weakest attempt at attacking someone, and you should honestly be embarrased.  For real man.  As you sit there and read my post (if you actually do) you should feel dumb and embarrased about what you just wrote right there.  Weak is the word that comes to mind.  That's kinda how as kids we would call eachother f@gots and ret@rds when we were mad at one another... this is W e a k.  Then I look at where this conversation stems from and you attack Mike Reiss?  Really.  The guy only went from small media to ESPN because they see his following, and above all they saw his quality of work and professionalism. 

Then you attack dontsleeponpats and the guy usually speaks intelligently with substance.  You; however, called out Brady multiple times... enough said.  I have never called someone a troll, but your clearly knocking on that door.

Your time on their board is useless.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from erstwhilebuddha. Show erstwhilebuddha's posts

I think knightsailor is really Shalise Manza Young.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reiss Goes Off!!!!! : "more stupid" lol

If you're going to call out grammar errors.... you always write "offence" when it's "offense" ... Oh yea.... "offence" lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from erstwhilebuddha. Show erstwhilebuddha's posts

[QUOTE].  run.  stop the run.  protect the QB.  Do you really need an education for that?
    [/QUOTE]

So it's that easy? There's no schematic involved in any of it? You really are Shalise Manza Young.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reiss Goes Off!!!!! : Ok homogenious, First of all I am a democrat.  You pretty much spent about 179 words saying notihing.  Us liberal Democrats must act like men so that real men will not call us gaaaay.  So here I am. Mike Reeses pieces is an educated piece of lard.  run.  stop the run.  protect the QB.  Do you really need an education for that?

If I spent about 179 words saying nothing than clearly you missed the point.  You are childish as this post just further shows.  I could careless that you are a liberal democrat and that is completely irrelevant towards this conversation.  Anyhow liberals I thought were to support homosexuality?  You sir failed.  I can do this all day... keep it coming... I wanna put you down as low as possible.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

where did knights post go ? Looks like he's the one that come out. AS A TROLL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

until we get our first round pick back, imo, the rest of the league is a bunch of chumps and cheaters

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

knightsailor has been a troll since day one.  Hopefully, he is now banned.  I like banning people, sometimes people get mad at me for saying someone should be banned, or that I should just ignore them, but WHY should I have to?  He has been a whack job since day one, ranting about how much Brady makes, donates to charity, etc., and just being a general PITA.  Good riddance.  Don't let the forum door hit you in the a$s on the way out.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

To whom ever got him banned, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Haha knightsailor.  I offer insight every now and then but it's so easy to call out your posts when you constantly bash the best player in Patriots history for no reason.  And my photo is pretty funny.  It's Tom Brady's high school senior picture.  You know, the guy you hate so much.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Oh, knightsailor got banned?  He'll have more fun on the Jets boards anyway.  That's where he belongs.  With the rest of his fanbase.

Thanks Pezz4Pats and Getzo.  And since knightsailor "called me out" for not offering any insight on here, I'll have to change that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Oh, knightsailor got banned?  He'll have more fun on the Jets boards anyway.  That's where he belongs.  With the rest of his fanbase. Thanks Pezz4Pats and Getzo.  And since knightsailor "called me out" for not offering any insight on here, I'll have to change that.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

Just be who you are, he calls everyone out for doing what he himself was doing, contributing nothing.  I wouldn't listen to one word that POS said.
    Can you hear me sailor?  Huh.....Huh... I can't heeeeeaaaar you.  LOL