Reiss sums it up perfectly.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Reiss sums it up perfectly.

This day couldn’t have gone much better for the Patriots. Before they took the field, they clinched the AFC East by virtue of the Dolphins’ 19-0 loss to the Bills. Then they produced their best road win of the season -- and maybe their best in years -- against a Ravens team that had a lot of momentum with four straight wins. This was a complete team win, arguably the Patriots’ best of the season. The Patriots will earn a first-round playoff bye if they win their season finale at home against the Bills. 

I was honestly shocked how well rounded they played.  Playing their best ball right before the playoffs will be huge.  Hopefully they dominate Buffalo as well!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Reiss sums it up perfectly.

All three phases played with their head clearly out of their rump. That's always a recipe for success.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

injuries got the better players on the field. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Great win, but I assume both Vereen and DMC are out next week.  Those are both key guys.  Hopefully the Pats get the BYE and these guys have 3 weeks to recuperate.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:
    [QUOTE]

injuries got the better players on the field. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't know about that. McCourty and Vereen are very important to the team. Raven's were rather sloppy today. We will probably need Vereen and McCourty for the playoffs. I was surprised Gregory came back out to play since his injury looked rather painful on replay.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Great win, but I assume both Vereen and DMC are out next week.  Those are both key guys.  Hopefully the Pats get the BYE and these guys have 3 weeks to recuperate.

[/QUOTE]

I think DMC will be fine.  Vereen I think could have played if needed.  We shall see.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I think everyone that can be patched up to play will be next week as they can earn a bye which is rest for everyone.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

I wasn't shocked. The jig was up.  It's not all about Brady and thay has been obvious years.

Tonight is a coming out party for the TEAM. It proves that.

Next time learn to spell and use the correct words to form a sentence, before posting.  Thanks

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think everyone that can be patched up to play will be next week as they can earn a bye which is rest for everyone.

[/QUOTE]

I think the bye is so valuable that everyone who can play should be available. McCourty's injury looked more serious. I would be surprised if he played next week. He collapsed walking off the field. I saw Vereen celebrating a TD at the end still in uniform so I hope he is back sooner than later. Buffalo played tough today with nothing on the line. A win next week would make their season.

Sections
Shortcuts