Reiss/Yates Midseason Awards

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Reiss/Yates Midseason Awards

Rival Welker's numbers?  Welker catches 17% more balls per game and gains 32% more yards per game and catches 506% more touchdowns per game.  And this doesn't consider the elephant in the room. 

that is that Edelman was the experienced receiver on the team while gronkowski and amendola were out.  Welker is surrounded by experienced receivers who catch alot of balls too, yet Welker is catching more balls for more yards and significantly more touchdowns than Edelman. 

If Welker were on the pats this year, I'd imagine he'd be leading the league in catches and TD's. 

Heck - even Woodhead has more catches per game and TD's than Edelman. 

BB really gave Brady the short end of the stick this year, didn't he?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

7-2 ain't bad. I don't think Brady minds not having Welker, or any player, for that matter, so long as they're winning. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

7-2 ain't bad. I don't think Brady minds not having Welker, or any player, for that matter, so long as they're winning. 

[/QUOTE]

7-2 says it all. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Oh god not another Welker/Edelman thread.  Welker is a vastly superior receiver who is surrounded by more receiving talent and therefore has better numbers.  It's also true that Welker has played better than Danny this season.  This is a losing battle for you Rusty.  Just give it up.

Whether or not BB made the right move will also depend on how Danny compares to Wes a few years from now.  With all that said the struggles of the offense at the beginning of the season were more due to the loss of the 2 TE set and 3rd down back production rather than the loss of Wes imo.  The downgrade from Welker to Edelman/Danny is far less than the downgrade from Gronk and Hern to Hooman and Sudfeld/Mulligan or the downgrade from Woodhead/Vereen to Bolden.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Like his parents' happiness, UD ruins another good thing by Welkering this thread.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Yep. Derailed and deflected by UD6 with an assist by pcmIV, which is disappointing.

The first sentence of your post and the only original content you provided was trying to compare Edelman to Welker.  Explain to me how I derailed this thread?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Tom Brady is amazing.  He can take a kick returner and turn him into a useful receiver.

If Edelman is equal to Welker, why did Welker play full seasons at wideout while Edelman is an afterthought when real ball catchers are on the field?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Gotta love how Edelman's numbers rival that of Welker's at midseason. Thanks, BB.

[/QUOTE]

You are one pathetic loser.  I am so embarrassed for you.  That's like Jet fans saying Rex Ryan's numbersa rival Bill Belicheck's numbers at mid season. 

After all they are kind of the same with a little difference here and a little difference there.
      No how much sense does that make?  Not much, kind of like your statement.  You should wake up every morning and apologize for being a fan of our team.  Your comments make you look like the biggest sack ever.  No wonder everyone here makes so much fun of you.  You have to be the biggest loser to ever post on a forum.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Rusty posts about 100 posts a day on average.  Get a life!  Get a job!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty posts about 100 posts a day on average.  Get a life!  Get a job!

[/QUOTE]

It takes about as much time to read tham as it does to post them don't it?

Sections
Shortcuts