Reiss,Rodak and Yates 53 man projection.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Reiss,Rodak and Yates 53 man projection.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/8198693/new-england-patriots-53-man-roster-projection-v-10

Interesting alternative view points here. Reiss thinks Koppen,Gallery,Fells, and all FB's are off the roster? He has The Shank beating out Fells??

Yates is the only guy with Bolden beating our Addai....that would be a good sign of Bolden's potential.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Reiss,Rodak and Yates 53 man projection.

Ha, I guess Reiss is right. Addai out!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

My dark horse to make the roster is Eric Kettani.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to "Re: Reiss,Rodak and Yates 53 man projection.": [QUOTE]My dark horse to make the roster is Eric Kettani. Posted by FishTaco64[/QUOTE] Seems like a lot of us are split between Kettani and Larsen. I'm happy as long as we keep one of them. We need a FB on this roster......at least until Hernandez moves there when Fells comes off the pup!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Kettani might make the team but he's less of a true FB and more of a larger RB. I see Kettani on the PS to gain some weight and going with a larger FB to try to open up holes for Ridley.

My dark horse is Francis. I know he failed the physical but in OTA's he was reported to be very impressive both as a multi role DE/DT. He's also a friend of Steve which gives him an advantage if he works hard.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Dark horse........Ebner.....ST

Sections
Shortcuts