Relax Everyone

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from elmatador1225. Show elmatador1225's posts

Relax Everyone

OK, the Pats played like junk.  They couldnt score a touchdown, they couldnt get pressure on Sanchez, and they couldnt win.  But this is only the second game.  They still have plenty of time.  We have been spoiled in years past, watching our beloved patriots destroy other teams, but hey they are gonna lost games.  I think everything will come together.  Dont throw the season away just yet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Relax Everyone

In Response to Relax Everyone:
    [QUOTE]OK, the Pats played like junk.  They couldnt score a touchdown, they couldnt get pressure on Sanchez, and they couldnt win.  But this is only the second game.  They still have plenty of time.  We have been spoiled in years past, watching our beloved patriots destroy other teams, but hey they are gonna lost games.  I think everything will come together.  Dont throw the season away just yet.
    Posted by elmatador1225[/QUOTE]

Only recent fans (2007) who thought the Patriots were actually going to 19-0 this year jumped off the boat at first sign of a hole in the ship. We die-hards are trying to find a way to plug the leak. We know the Pats will get better and we still believe our team is Tampa bound. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

The problem I have believing they will turn it around is the fact that I haven't seen any tangiable half-time adjustments in either game so far, which in turn leads me to believe they aren't making tangiable adjustments during the week either.

They seem to be in this "keep doing what you're doing and it will come around" mode.

The offensive playcalling stinks. If I can guess, from my couch 2,000 miles away, what play is coming next, you can bet our opponents can too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from elmatador1225. Show elmatador1225's posts

In Response to Re: Relax Everyone:
    [QUOTE]The problem I have believing they will turn it around is the fact that I haven't seen any tangiable half-time adjustments in either game so far, which in turn leads me to believe they aren't making tangiable adjustments during the week either. They seem to be in this "keep doing what you're doing and it will come around" mode. The offensive playcalling stinks. If I can guess, from my couch 2,000 miles away, what play is coming next, you can bet our opponents can too.
    Posted by jedinate[/QUOTE]

Alright I can see your point on the playcalling.  It was mainly shotgun or singleback, but I still think that this is a crew who can bring it together. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In Response to Relax Everyone:
    [QUOTE]OK, the Pats played like junk.  They couldnt score a touchdown, they couldnt get pressure on Sanchez, and they couldnt win.  But this is only the second game.  They still have plenty of time.  We have been spoiled in years past, watching our beloved patriots destroy other teams, but hey they are gonna lost games.  I think everything will come together.  Dont throw the season away just yet.
    Posted by elmatador1225[/QUOTE]
    Exactly. They have the talent to come around. People expected Brady to come back without any setbacks after a year of not playing and a major knee injury. He needs to regain his timing with his receivers and the entire NFL. Hopefully they will be hungry for vengeance after this loss and work extra hard on their team chemistry.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Die hard fans realize we still have a shot the others can all go s crew

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In Response to Re: Relax Everyone:
    [QUOTE]Once again a team (Jets) has won a superbowl in September.  Remember last year when the Jets and Giants were going to be the superbowl reps? Jets are your typical roman candle.  Their loudmouth coach will implode (as most bullies do) at the first sign of discord.
    Posted by jallen3531[/QUOTE]
    Very true. His team is way too confident for their own good. It's helping them play strong now, but once they lose a game or two they will come back to earth and their confidence will be shattered. Can't wait for the next Patriots Jets game this season after the Pats have some time to get everything together.

Sections
Shortcuts