remaining schedule

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

remaining schedule

I thought I'd throw up the schedule to show the remaining games.

Kansas City       home   The team is beat up and not playing well.
    Philadelphia       away    Cardinals won there, why not us?
    Indy                 home    I don't think I've every seen a team fall like this.
    Washington       away    Poor offense.  QB issues.
    Denver             away    Tebow world.  Remaining schedule looks tough.
    Miami               home    Bush looks good anyway.  Not many take aways this year.
    Buffalo             home    Fitz comes back to earth.  Two clunkers in a row.

Not too stout of a remaining schedule.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: remaining schedule

They have statistically the easiest schedule in the NFL from this point on. They have a 2 game lead over the Jets and a 1 game lead against a Buf team that is falling apart. It's all in their hands right now

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

Andre Carter is pretty good at football......just saying..

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

also why he was a 1st round pick when drafted!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

13-3 is very likely, but at times we've looked like a SB contender and at other points in time we've looked like the Colts. Belichick needs to coach the guys up better, they're too inconsistent from week to week. 

Go Pats, hope for a bye week. If we hold out, there's a chance that both the Steelers and the Ravens could lose to San Fran. We could be looking at the Pats clinching the home field. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Question:  We have a very soft end of schedule, so is that good or bad?  Does anyone else think we may start playing to the level of our competition and be unprepared in the palyoffs?  Or are these games just going to help us get on a hot streak?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I want to see our O work well on a good D and our D stop a good O, then I will have greater confidence.  It was great being at last nights game.  Ah, the wonderful name calling as I left.  Plus after that last score the stadium emptied and it was almost all Pats fans left, was nice to see a sea of pats fans there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

Hopefully the soft schedule will allow the Patriots to get healthy while still winning games.  Spikes, Guyton, Price,  McCourdy, etc are all injured.  If the schedule allows them to get some rest and be healthy for the playoffs it will be a big boost.  Any one of the remaining teams on any given sunday can win.  To me the two games that are of concern are Miami and Denver.  Miami has won the last two going away.  Denver is always a tough matchup. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

In Response to Re: remaining schedule:
    [QUOTE]13-3?
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

Run the table?  Optimistic, but it could be done.  I don't like how the Pat's match up with Philly, with everyone else it should be a W.  12-4.  And, I will always like the Pat's chances in the playoffs with Brady. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

12-4 is not unrealistic and should garner the Pats a 1st round bye in the playoffs.  That said, as this week showed the 'any given sunday' scenario is alive and well.  Be really intereting to see how this team will perform once everyone gets 'healthy'.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Kansas City - If anything the Pats should be able to run against them.  Will Cassel start or do the Pats see Palko?

Philadelphia - Vick looks terrible.  The defense makes a lot of mental mistakes.

Indy - This thing is a mess.  Polian keeps his job though.  Go figure that one out.

Washington - Another bad offense.

Denver - How did this team when with only 2 completed passes?

Miami - We'll see who the real Dolphins are next week. 

Buffalo - Bills schedule doesn't look too bad.  Jets away and San Diego away are the two big ones.  They have a couple of home games before they make the ride to Gillette.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

[QUOTE]Question:  We have a very soft end of schedule, so is that good or bad?  Does anyone else think we may start playing to the level of our competition and be unprepared in the palyoffs?  Or are these games just going to help us get on a hot streak?
    Posted by Ender587[/QUOTE]

See what you mean.  The only hope is most teams play New England like it's their Super Bowl.  Teams try to bring their "A" game.

The second part of this is BB can see threw the nonsense.  If a bad habit isn't exposed BB will make sure that the players know it.  A flaw will eventually be exposed and it can turn into a long day quickly if they don't correct it. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

Its probably good we have soft schedule and the way our defense is hurting in the secondary, i'm doubting they will take anyone lightly. But with the "soft" schedule should give Bill some time to work in new players he needs to pickup and hopefully get them ready for the post season.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: remaining schedule : You don't play for the Patriots.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

And you dont get off your KNEES long enough to understand Football

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

The Pats will continue to get better
    Our D will have better stats in the second 1/2

Right now all the national talking heads are saying
    how rotten the Pats D is-
    This will not change for awhile- but if we win
    impresively over the next 5 games that will change.
    coz the talking heads are front runners

Both Eli and Rex have said that the Pats D is better thant he stats
    Like lat nite - The jests got 300yd only coz of the score-
    but you know - the jets still didin't score

the other good thing we heard last nite - were "coverage sacks"and we did get pressure

but then with our recent history in the PO's we on't know
    until January what we have

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Regular season looks fine, but we again could be one and done in playoffs - our DBs are terrible and any team in the playoffs with a good QB will score freely on Pats!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

All scrubs.

Tune up time for the playoffs.

It'll be embarrasing if we don't beat some up these teams by 40 points, especially the dolts

Sections
Shortcuts