Remember when the pats never lost a game when they were leading at the half

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Remember when the pats never lost a game when they were leading at the half

this is returning as the defense gets experience and stabilizes. as long as brady can maintain a good level of play the pats will be the team to beat for years to come- the only team that i see as a on the same level is the packers- but woodsen is getting old and there will probably be HGH testing as part of the next CBA- that eliminates cushings teammate clay matthews-

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: Remember when the pats never lost a game when they were leading at the half

what's with the girls pic?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

remember when the Patriots had a hard time ever winning? The time window for Brady is closing, and I think he's probably at the beginning of the downhill side of his game. Once he's gone, I think it's more likely than not that the Patriots will return to being an average team.

Enjoy it while Brady is still here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Not sure about the pic...Smiley maybe? Cute though.

I agree with the OP about never losing games when leading at the half.
    In 2009 the Patriots lost 4 games when leading at the half.
    From 2002-08 they were 66-1 when leading at the half.
    Last year they were 10-1 losing to the Jets leading 14-10 at the half.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Let's not give the defense of yore too much credit.  It was Brady's last minute heroics that saved us in the 2001 and 2003 super bowls when the defense collapsed in the second half. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

hmmm dont you mean vinatieri won those SBs for us ,yes brady got us in fg range but adam won it.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

we were 14-2 last year and our arrow is pointing up.  enjoy the offseason

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Really, only the 2001 D played good D in the SB from my perspective. The other two just played good enough. The 2007 D played pretty well, until it mattered most. Yeah, they had a bad flukemess them up, but there were other chances to win it they did not make plays on. Basically, Samuel had the damned trophy hit his hands but couldn't make the play.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

The rules where changed to favour offence. The NFL marketing boys wanted to make it easyer to score so that games wouldn't be over by halftime........ 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

I agree w Anonymous.... there was a reason the Pats had the number one overall pick in 82, 84 and 93. NUmber 4 in 94 and number 6 in 2001.

Since 2001 the highest 'Patriots? pick was 13 w Ty Warren the others in the top halfish were from trades....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dna53. Show dna53's posts

They are young...but this year the talent will show..check out this article..http://60maxpowero.com/kids_061011.html

Sections
Shortcuts