Remember when....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GREATESTFANOFALTIME. Show GREATESTFANOFALTIME's posts

Remember when....

we had players like these.....heart, passion, drive, and undeniable will.  it only takes a few of these types of players to elevetate a good defense into greatness....and i'm soirry to say that todays patriot defense, despite their talent, doens't have any. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvtgoKWsdk8

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Remember when....

nice highlight reel, we could use some young talent like that

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Agreed, the Pats definitely need more emotion. That video reminds me of how the Pats used to play their hearts out every game, something they lacked last year and parts of 08.

It also makes me miss the days when the QB could get touched without a roughing the passer call. Some of those sacks McGinest made were brutal!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

That's right, back in the good old days our defense got sacks and interceptions on every single play.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

rules have changed... they flag everything from emotion to brutal hits... the future of the NFL is great offenses and pretty good defenses

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GREATESTFANOFALTIME. Show GREATESTFANOFALTIME's posts

In Response to Re: Remember when....:
    Agreed, the Pats definitely need more emotion. That video reminds me of how the Pats used to play their hearts out every game, something they lacked last year and parts of 08. It also makes me miss the days when the QB could get touched without a roughing the passer call. Some of those sacks McGinest made were brutal!
    Posted by magicalhobo

agreed that the league has neutered itself on the whole, but living in new orleans i can tell you the saints defense lit qb's up all year long and into the playoffs too.  nasty defense still rules....

Sections
Shortcuts