Replacing Brady.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Replacing Brady.

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did you just say museums and art in Dallas? bwahahh

abwahahah

Dallas sucks.  Sucks. That's a fact, unless you have really bad taste in quality of life and don't know any better, which it's clear you don't.

lmao

Everything you just listed happens in every city in this country and there's a lot more going on than that, Pezzy. Austin is the only good city in Texas if you want to talk arts/music, vibe, etc. Dallas, Houston and San Antonio suck.  Not even debatable.  You could not pay me enough to live there. Who are kidding about "outdoor concerts", too? You don't go to any concerts.

I remember going to Addison I think it was because downtown Dallas sucks so bad and is so limited. I asked what Addison was and it was this series of strip malls with bards and restaurants. lmao

Great strip clubs, nice looking women overall down there, great Mexican food obviously, but the weather, landscape and sprawl is hell on earth. Just awful, but I am glad you enjoy your subidvision and life there. bwahwhaha

Maybe you can score some heroin in Plano? lol!

[/QUOTE]

No one is surprised that you would spend your time in a strip club.

No one.

Can't be made up.

Can't.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Plenty going on in Dallas.

SB's, final 4's, outdoor concerts galore, jobs, opportunity, museums, art, multiple sports teams...  Golf, car and horse racing.  PLENTY TO DO!  You know NOTHING, as usual.

[/QUOTE]

He had a ton of garbage to say about South Florida as well.  But, then again, he lives in North Carolina.  What on Earth is in North Carolina other than "South of the Border" billboards?  (You never sausage a place!)

You're in Dallas.  I'm outside of Miami.  Our locations suck because there are strip malls around. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I try to avoid the malls as much as possible.  Luckily, there are as many stip joints as malls, too.   Even the kind rusty trombone, likes.  Lady gaga frequents them often.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

abwahahah

Dallas sucks.  Sucks. That's a fact, unless you have really bad taste in quality of life and don't know any better, which it's clear you don't.

lmao

Everything you just listed happens in every city in this country and there's a lot more going on than that, Pezzy. Austin is the only good city in Texas if you want to talk arts/music, vibe, etc. Dallas, Houston and San Antonio suck.  Not even debatable.  You could not pay me enough to live there. Who are kidding about "outdoor concerts", too? You don't go to any concerts.

I remember going to Addison I think it was because downtown Dallas sucks so bad and is so limited. I asked what Addison was and it was this series of strip malls with bards and restaurants. lmao

Great strip clubs, nice looking women overall down there, great Mexican food obviously, but the weather, landscape and sprawl is hell on earth. Just awful, but I am glad you enjoy your subidvision and life there. bwahwhaha

No one.

Can't be made up.

Can't.

[/QUOTE]

Ya, there's one called BJ's, i'm sure he loves.  Oh and Zippers.  I'm sure he's taken, them all in.Surprised

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Hey rustfag. Ask anyone outside of the BB lover crew here who is more responsible for the team's success the last decade. The answers will be unanimous...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

abwahahah

lmao

[/QUOTE]

No one.

Can't be made up.

Can't.

[/QUOTE]

Ya, there's one called BJ's, i'm sure he loves.  Oh and Zippers.  I'm sure he's seen them all.Surprised

[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind, this is a poster on your wall:

[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind the tattoo on your arm.  Do your fellow trombonist mind or are they used to being played by bb??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

What the pats will do is bolster the D and the running game.  Get a game manager, like the one we had right after the Moe Lewis incident. Let the running game help with a little play action and try not to lose the game. The D will give the O a couple more opportunities a game to win it.  That's the blueprint I'd use till we hit on a QB.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Of course it won't be easy, but Walsh did it or at least made it look easy with Young.

It can be done and no coach or GM has a better chance to supplant a HOF QB more than BB in this league. I am sure he will be up to that challenge, and it's probably the main thing that will keep him around past Brady's tenure here.

If Brady continues to look distant in Januarys, I will be looking forward to his replacement.

The pain of watching him waste opportunities and the team wondering just who took Brady away, has been just beyond disappointing at this point. It was bad enough in 2007.

[/QUOTE]

IMO BB & Brady are leaving together... Just go out together. McDaniels will take over 

[/QUOTE]

From what I have seen off BB, I would be shocked if he chose to retire when TB does.  It seems to me, that would be totally contrary to his type of personality.  I don't see him leaving the game until he makes it clear that he is responsible for his own success.  To do that, he will have to take this team to the promised land, at least once, without TB. 

[/QUOTE]

BB is what 62? I don't see him retiring in a few years when Brady does. He wouldn't know what to do with himself unless he went to Navy or something like that.

I just don't see it.

Brady will move to LA and get into fashion design and then run for office.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know, or care, what TB will do when he retires.  However, I totally agree with you concerning BB.  I believe his head would explode, if he couldn't keep doing his job.  If he retires before the age of 75, I'll be surprised.

[/QUOTE]

He said he didn't see himself into his 70s, which I think is a realistic timetable.  I think 5-7 more years, Brady or no Brady.

People seem to think BB's ego is tied to Brady's, and I simply disagree.  If anything, BB will want to show it wasn't just Brady that makes this engine go here in NE.

I remember being asked when Pioli left if I felt it would be a huge blow. I said it's a loss, as was Weis and Crennel, but in no way will it derail the whole thing. And, I was right.

This organization is about the Kraft's commitment and BB.  It's the truth. And, that's fully realizing how great Brady has been overall as a future HOF QB.

Kraft commits, BB implements the ideology and the rest falls where it falls, but it's really all BB with Kraft not meddling.

[/QUOTE]

I agree the Kraft, bb relationship in part make the engine to. again, I think you are looking too deep into the ego thing With Brady, and this whole fashion, California thing. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Of course it won't be easy, but Walsh did it or at least made it look easy with Young.

It can be done and no coach or GM has a better chance to supplant a HOF QB more than BB in this league. I am sure he will be up to that challenge, and it's probably the main thing that will keep him around past Brady's tenure here.

If Brady continues to look distant in Januarys, I will be looking forward to his replacement.

The pain of watching him waste opportunities and the team wondering just who took Brady away, has been just beyond disappointing at this point. It was bad enough in 2007.

[/QUOTE]

IMO BB & Brady are leaving together... Just go out together. McDaniels will take over 

[/QUOTE]

From what I have seen off BB, I would be shocked if he chose to retire when TB does.  It seems to me, that would be totally contrary to his type of personality.  I don't see him leaving the game until he makes it clear that he is responsible for his own success.  To do that, he will have to take this team to the promised land, at least once, without TB. 

[/QUOTE]

BB is what 62? I don't see him retiring in a few years when Brady does. He wouldn't know what to do with himself unless he went to Navy or something like that.

I just don't see it.

Brady will move to LA and get into fashion design and then run for office.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know, or care, what TB will do when he retires.  However, I totally agree with you concerning BB.  I believe his head would explode, if he couldn't keep doing his job.  If he retires before the age of 75, I'll be surprised.

[/QUOTE]

He said he didn't see himself into his 70s, which I think is a realistic timetable.  I think 5-7 more years, Brady or no Brady.

People seem to think BB's ego is tied to Brady's, and I simply disagree.  If anything, BB will want to show it wasn't just Brady that makes this engine go here in NE.

I remember being asked when Pioli left if I felt it would be a huge blow. I said it's a loss, as was Weis and Crennel, but in no way will it derail the whole thing. And, I was right.

This organization is about the Kraft's commitment and BB.  It's the truth. And, that's fully realizing how great Brady has been overall as a future HOF QB.

Kraft commits, BB implements the ideology and the rest falls where it falls, but it's really all BB with Kraft not meddling.

[/QUOTE]

I agree the Kraft, bb relationship in part make the engine to. again, I think you are looking too deep into the ego thing With Brady, and this whole fashion, California thing. 

[/QUOTE]

I think Brady did the hair and the dancing stuff because he loves his wife. She asked and he obliged. The house in Cali was probably a great idea till he saw how they were going to take all his money thru taxes. Sell it and make 20 large. IMO if Brady never wins anything again he's given so much to New England sports already that no one should complain 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to stegall85's comment:
    [QUOTE]

While the draft likely changes things if the season started today, two other teams, in Minny and Cleveland would have starting QB's found and developed by the Pats.

Not suggesting Cassel or Hoyer will lead anyone to a SB but they were also found in the 7th rd and undrafted respectively. So even when the Pats weren't particularly trying or needing to find a QB they found a couple who sit atop other teams' depth charts.

Not expecting the next one to be another Brady but I think when they need to find a good one they will.

[/QUOTE]

Yep. I also feel if Cassel had stayed here, he'd have had a Pro Bowl season year after year like he did in 2010 with KC with Weis.

[/QUOTE]

Yep, you're an imbecile. His 2010 year was another joke schedule. Cassel is the luckiest man in the NFL.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

If THIS:

asked me to dance like this:

I think I probably would say yes.

Apparently Rusty Trombone would decline.

[/QUOTE]

He would do it if BB asked.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/rustyBB_zpsae696efd.jpg

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nope.

BB aint' going anywhere. It's in his blood.  Brady, meanwhile is more interested in hairstyling and playing dress up while dancing terribly in Brazil.

It's been mortifying in recent years at times, dude.  It's ok to admit it.

Bostonians do not like their athletes to be so California or whatever this is.

Face it, Brady changed in 2007 and it's been all downhill since.  Pats fans who live outside NE, have to fend off the jokes and whatnot.  It's brutal.

[/QUOTE]

Bostonians love TB.  Apparently, carolina trolls don't.  Pure jealousy.

[/QUOTE]

I am jealous that Pats fans walk out of a sports bar after Brady throws 3 or 4 INTs or throws games away with the jubilation from other fans being heard for miles away?

You're a moron.

Leave the NE area for 1 millisecond, dummy, walk into a sports bar and ask what people think of Brady in the postseason the last 7 or so years and don't walk away if you don't like what you hear. Sit and listen.

He's old news and it's all his doing.

His selfish, selfish me-me-me attitude to chase Manning's stats to get the media talking about Brady in the same breath as Manning, statistcally, at the cost of SBs to this franchise.

[/QUOTE]

I live outside of Dallas and everyone I speak to would die to have TB.  Fact!

You are the only schl@ng too stupid to realize what the Pats (not you) have.

They all think the D stinks,though.  Rightfully so.

Get over it.  TB killed your Panthers.  BB loves TB! Even he knows they aren't winning a thing with that bottom feeder D.  Bout time he fixes it.  Sucks to be you.

[/QUOTE]

You live outside Dallas? No wonder why you're so angry. lmao

Dallas sucks.  Strip malls, chains, now downtown scene, etc. Weather just blows, etc. That explains everything outside of you being a miserable middle aged man all angry at his life in general.

Of course Cowboys fans are enraged about Romo and would love Brady, but they'd rather have BB as their GM and head coach as opposed to Jerry Jones as GM and whoever he picks as coach. That's a fact.

It starts there, cupcake.

PS Dallas has featured one of the worst Ds in the NFL in recent years. NE's D blows away anything Dallas has fielded in in the last couple of years.

I'll never forget NE's D dominating Dallas in 2011 waiting on Brady to absolve his awful multiple INT game, too. I believe he had 3 that day trying to lose the game, throwing 45+ times.

You just can't get out of your own way, can you Pezzy?

[/QUOTE]

SB's, final 4's, outdoor concerts galore, jobs, opportunity, museums, art, multiple sports teams...  Golf, car and horse racing.  PLENTY TO DO!  You know NOTHING, as usual.

I hate the cowboys but was there when Brady kicked their butts in 07.

One of the best games, eva for one of the best QB's EVA!

And yes, their D has sucked with multiple Dc's.  Must be a sucky GM, thing.

[/QUOTE]

abwahahah

lmao

[/QUOTE]

I see Russ has been using google too much. He does this often and uses what he finds as his own opinion. You don't know anything about texas numb nuts. You like Austin because its full of the same trendy hipster groups you belong too. texas is one of the better states in this union  . Grow a pair señorita.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

abwahahah

lmao

[/QUOTE]

No one.

Can't be made up.

Can't.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty loves the Chippendales.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Landry had no problem. Even Danny White wasn't a slouch. Tells you how in Football a QB is important, but if the whole team is tough, all the way to Special Teams, you can win.

For an old timer Babe, you strike me as a tunnel vision person.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In response to crazy-world-of-troybrown's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Landry had no problem. Even Danny White wasn't a slouch. Tells you how in Football a QB is important, but if the whole team is tough, all the way to Special Teams, you can win.

[/QUOTE]

But Landry didn't win a SB with Danny White.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Landry had no problem.

[/QUOTE]

Landry never saw another SB (for almost a decade) after Staubach hung them up.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nope.

BB aint' going anywhere. It's in his blood.  Brady, meanwhile is more interested in hairstyling and playing dress up while dancing terribly in Brazil.

It's been mortifying in recent years at times, dude.  It's ok to admit it.

Bostonians do not like their athletes to be so California or whatever this is.

Face it, Brady changed in 2007 and it's been all downhill since.  Pats fans who live outside NE, have to fend off the jokes and whatnot.  It's brutal.

[/QUOTE]

Bostonians love TB.  Apparently, carolina trolls don't.  Pure jealousy.

[/QUOTE]

I am jealous that Pats fans walk out of a sports bar after Brady throws 3 or 4 INTs or throws games away with the jubilation from other fans being heard for miles away?

You're a moron.

Leave the NE area for 1 millisecond, dummy, walk into a sports bar and ask what people think of Brady in the postseason the last 7 or so years and don't walk away if you don't like what you hear. Sit and listen.

He's old news and it's all his doing.

His selfish, selfish me-me-me attitude to chase Manning's stats to get the media talking about Brady in the same breath as Manning, statistcally, at the cost of SBs to this franchise.

[/QUOTE]

I live outside of Dallas and everyone I speak to would die to have TB.  Fact!

You are the only schl@ng too stupid to realize what the Pats (not you) have.

They all think the D stinks,though.  Rightfully so.

Get over it.  TB killed your Panthers.  BB loves TB! Even he knows they aren't winning a thing with that bottom feeder D.  Bout time he fixes it.  Sucks to be you.

[/QUOTE]

You live outside Dallas? No wonder why you're so angry. lmao

Dallas sucks.  Strip malls, chains, now downtown scene, etc. Weather just blows, etc. That explains everything outside of you being a miserable middle aged man all angry at his life in general.

Of course Cowboys fans are enraged about Romo and would love Brady, but they'd rather have BB as their GM and head coach as opposed to Jerry Jones as GM and whoever he picks as coach. That's a fact.

It starts there, cupcake.

PS Dallas has featured one of the worst Ds in the NFL in recent years. NE's D blows away anything Dallas has fielded in in the last couple of years.

I'll never forget NE's D dominating Dallas in 2011 waiting on Brady to absolve his awful multiple INT game, too. I believe he had 3 that day trying to lose the game, throwing 45+ times.

You just can't get out of your own way, can you Pezzy?

[/QUOTE]

I hate the cowboys but was there when Brady kicked their butts in 07.

One of the best games, eva for one of the best QB's EVA!

And yes, their D has sucked with multiple Dc's.  Must be a sucky GM, thing.

[/QUOTE]

abwahahah

lmao

[/QUOTE]

I see Russ has been using google too much. He does this often and uses what he finds as his own opinion. You don't know anything about texas numb nuts. You like Austin because its full of the same trendy hipster groups you belong too. texas is one of the better states in this union  . Grow a pair señorita.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, he likes college towns.  Probably all those  impressionable young men running around that he's all to willing to buy a drink for.  I heard they named a hot dog stand on 6th street after him.  It's called "weenies R us"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Your talking about 1 game. I'm talking about years of dominance. And I hate the Cowboys. Qb's didn't win all those games.

Landry was one of the best Head Coaches of all-time in the NFL, true innovator. BB, strikes me as same kind of Coach. He'll figure it out.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Your talking about 1 game. I'm talking about years of dominance. And I hate the Cowboys. Qb's didn't win all those games.

What dominance? The only championships Landry ever won were with Staubach.

He made the playoffs about half the time when he didn't have Staubach.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

I think Meredith was QB was in Ice Bowl. Then check out next what 15-20 years.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I'll just deal with the topic.

When you have a Tom Brady, especially when he's pretty healthy going into the season and has a good record of staying healthy, you make sure you have one workable backup QB in case Brady gets a blister on his throwing hand, you shovel a big pile of money into Brady's bank account and then you worry about the other 21 starters.  You don't think of replacing him. 

When you don't have a Tom Brady, you think of finding the next Tom Brady.

I have no idea why BB and Tom Brady wined and dined Tim Tebow early in 2010, except that New England didn't need a quarterback.  Potential rival Denver reached up and got Tim Tebow with New England's pick.   New England was in full wheeler-dealer mode and got McCourty, Gronk and Hernandez (whoops!), and then New England slaughtered the Denver Tebows in the divisional round of the 2011-12 playoffs.  If wining and dining quarterbacks somehow manages to bring a victory later even if you don't actually get the quarterback, then I'll have the scrod.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

The Pats went 11-5 with Matt Cassel as the QB.  I don't care what their schedule was it's still the NFL.  The kid hadn't started a game before that since high school for chrissakes.  Give him, the coaches, GM, the rest of the team some credit.

Sections
Shortcuts