Replay clearly shows Faulk made first down

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Replay clearly shows Faulk made first down

Even Brady on EEI this AM literally said "if the ball is spotted CORRECTLY we get the first".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: Replay clearly shows Faulk made first down

In Response to Replay clearly shows Faulk made first down:
    [QUOTE]Even Brady on EEI this AM literally said "if the ball is spotted CORRECTLY we get the first".
    Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

Until I see a replay from another angle, I don't really have much of a choice but to say they ran the wrong play.

I already said it in another board: I wish there was another camera angle.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

yeah - they discussed it on the NFL network yesterday and Rich Eisen and Deion Sanders were wondering why nobody was discussing the fact that he clearly looked over the yellow line without "juggling" the ball - ESPN seems to be avoiding the fact that he seemed to clearly be over the marker with possession.  Those are the breaks though...... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

The breaks - notice how whe playing with Indy they ALWAYS go against the Pats......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtFan69. Show ColtFan69's posts

[QUOTE]Even Brady on EEI this AM literally said "if the ball is spotted CORRECTLY we get the first".
    Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

But is he still f u c k i n g goats?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Parish-sez. Show Parish-sez's posts

It was a 1st down.The ref was looking at trhe firsy down marker as he was walking the ball back from the right spot,really shady. I guess ted Donaghy went fdrom the NBA to the NFL.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I like how you continue to talk trash even after losing to Jacksonville (as if Miami twice and Buffalo wasn't bad enough).  I can't wait until Sunday at about 7:30pm, hopefully that will be the end of this jack@ss for the rest of the season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Is it where the ball is or the foot?  I know that Faulk's feet were over the line when he had full controll of the ball....but he was leaning and facing Brady...so I am not sure if the Ball broke the plane.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon do the fans still support their team still

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

In Response to Re: Replay clearly shows Faulk made first down:
    [QUOTE]Hey Cappy-How are ya!?-First the pats have to beat the Jets on the field not in here. Pats fans tried that last week against the Colts and look where that got them. Now there sitting here crying over one of the worst coaching decisions ever made in the NFL! It couldn't have happened to a more overrated guy then BB-I absolutely love how every sports media outlet is ripping him apart for that stu pid decison. Well deserved!!! How are ya!?
    Posted by LhNYJ--[/QUOTE]

Hey Leon.....is it true your coach was crying?......aren't you ashamed ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Mumbbles, how many nicknames today you got going? Are you rexies personal tear wiper?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Mumbbles you are so full of BS, if that was BB crying, you would be all over that..How many blunders has the 4-5 jets made, is it the coaches fault, or sanchez fault...67 QB rating, more INT's than TD

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

It was a First down, Kevin did run a short route, but it was enough for the first down...

Hoooooooooo well, this one is gone !!!  let´s focus on the Jets

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Cappy-How are ya!?-First the pats have to beat the Jets on the field not in here. Pats fans tried that last week against the Colts and look where that got them. Now there sitting here crying over one of the worst coaching decisions ever made in the NFL! It couldn't have happened to a more overrated guy then BB-I absolutely love how every sports media outlet is ripping him apart for that stu pid decison. Well deserved!!! How are ya!?

I'd rather have them ripping him apart for one bad decision than ripping INTO him for crying like a bit ch in front of his team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

...unless of course you aren't an avid Pat fans, in which case the replay doesn't show anything clearly.  He definitely bobbles the ball, but it doesn't seem to show exactly where he gains control...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

[QUOTE]Hey sday-How are ya pal!?Long time-You haven't been missed. Ashamed of a man showing some emotion??Never! What you should be ashamed of is the incessant whining by pats fans about possibly the worst coaching decision in recent times in the NFL by your ovverated coach BB.aka BB's Blunder Do pats fans ever stop whining?

Leon you softy you.....I am glad you aren't afraid of your "man" showing emotion....when you miss the playoffs I am sure he will be doing alot of crying...lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from The2boys. Show The2boys's posts

GR...don't even waste your time responding to him...He obviously has no class, and he's a hypocrite..Have he ever once said anything good about the 3x Superbowl Champion Patriots??  He professes his love for the JETS, and constantly rips the PATS...where was he when we outscored Ten 59-0, and the JETS lost? where was he when we wiped the floor with Tampa??  Nowhere to be found, he can only come to gloat after a Pats loss..Leon..if your reading this..I respect you for standing by your team in tough times...But please do yourself a favor, and just stop...you just make yourself look more and more foolish everytime, your fingers touch a keyboard.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

GR...don't even waste your time responding to him...He obviously has no class, and he's a hypocrite..Have he ever once said anything good about the 3x Superbowl Champion Patriots??  He professes his love for the JETS, and constantly rips the PATS...where was he when we outscored Ten 59-0, and the JETS lost? where was he when we wiped the floor with Tampa??  Nowhere to be found, he can only come to gloat after a Pats loss..Leon..if your reading this..I respect you for standing by your team in tough times...But please do yourself a favor, and just stop...you just make yourself look more and more foolish everytime, your fingers touch a keyboard.
    Posted by The2boys

Why do you think Rex is crying? He realized that this was his biggest fan

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

Leon got removed again..........lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

LOL! leon's coach cried HAHAHAHA!  did the jets win on Sunday.
    Didn't Jones-Drew make a great play.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from The2boys. Show The2boys's posts

LOL....I have no doubts..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

Damn Leon you should change your name to Houdini....LOL! at you because we all are.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon got removed again? WOW!!!
    Just call him mumbbles

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Replay clearly shows .............. Welker was open 2 yards farther downfield.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

More importantly why did we send Welker on an out route toward the sideline when we were trying to run out the clock.  Not only was the pass incomplete but it was nearly intercepted and it would have been six.  Maybe that would have been better though at least we would have had a couple of minutes to try and get a field goal.

Sections
Shortcuts