replay

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

replay

Watched the game again this morning;

-Both Jones and Watson had a chance to shine. Both came up with goose eggs. Jones with a drop. Have to think the PAts are looking outside for a TE. Whats up with Keller??

-Beauharnis and Anderson both unimpressive

-thought Halapio showed well. saw him in practice and he did not look good. I thought he played well on some running plays

-Fleming is really big, but nice feet. Maybe in 3 years the Pats have their starting T with him

-watching Buchanon in practice I thought he showed really well, winning many one on one battles against the OL. Last night he reverted back to form, zero edge containment

-I thought Boyce showed well last night. he has really good hands IMO. I still really like him.

-poor OL play much of the night, but the RB's simply never showed up?? do they want to make the team? Finch showed why he was here, and also showed why he wont stay here

-I was disappointed in Kline's play. I expected better

-I give a lot of credit to the posters here. we have been pointing to some holes on this team. TE depth. Raw OL players. No cover LB's. DT depth in case of injury. watching last night, this board was spot on in their assessment.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Re: replay

While I was certainly underwhelmed by their performance, overall, I simply see it as the first preseason game following an intense week of practice.  I'm not sure it really demonstrated too much, one way or the other.  Games two and three are the ones I'm most interested to see. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

"-I thought Boyce showed well last night. he has really good hands IMO. I still really like him."

I think Tyms makes the TD grab that Boyce lets get broken up.  Boyce IMO doesn't use his body well and gets detached from the game a bit too much.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

While I was certainly underwhelmed by their performance, overall, I simply see it as the first preseason game following an intense week of practice.  I'm not sure it really demonstrated too much, one way or the other.  Games two and three are the ones I'm most interested to see. 

I don't see it like that at all.

We know when the starting players are on the field, this is a SB team. We also know that numerous key players are aging, coming back from injury/surgery, and football being what it is, any player can go down in a moment. depth is needed.

Last year, this team made it to the AFCCCG with Brady, BB and smoke and mirrors. They played a lot of teams close to the end, but came out on top due to superior coaching/game planning.

We cannot overlook depth, and this team has holes in some areas. We have a lot of young players in camp that need to step forward or step aside in the next 10-14 days. Last night, many of them stepped backwards. Why?

I have been hammered and hammered to the point of putting him on ignore that BB the GM is the master at team depth. We did not see any of it, and these depth players were given the spotlight last night to step up. Very, very few did.

As I posted, I thought Halapio, Fleming, Boyce did. Too many we had been interested in watching did not.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

"-I thought Boyce showed well last night. he has really good hands IMO. I still really like him."

I think Tyms makes the TD grab that Boyce lets get broken up.  Boyce IMO doesn't use his body well and gets detached from the game a bit too much.

would not surprise me if Tyms gets a look with the Jets. unfortunately for him, he has zero shot here. fortunately for the team and the fans, there are a lot of better WR's here

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

Low iq people make knee jerk reactions in life.

Rkrap is a perfect example of this.

rkarp has Rusty on ignore and Rusty continues to stock him and comment about him.  Just another reason why everyone wishes Rusty would take a hike.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

rkarp has Rusty on ignore and Rusty continues to stock him and comment about him.  Just another reason why everyone wishes Rusty would take a hike.

I see his comments in other posts, such as yours. he even tried to bait me the other day by making a comment about my wife. what a loser

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

As Dr. J would have said: 'I concur".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Watched the game again this morning;

-Both Jones and Watson had a chance to shine. Both came up with goose eggs. Jones with a drop. Have to think the PAts are looking outside for a TE. Whats up with Keller??

-Beauharnis and Anderson both unimpressive

-thought Halapio showed well. saw him in practice and he did not look good. I thought he played well on some running plays

-Fleming is really big, but nice feet. Maybe in 3 years the Pats have their starting T with him

-watching Buchanon in practice I thought he showed really well, winning many one on one battles against the OL. Last night he reverted back to form, zero edge containment

-I thought Boyce showed well last night. he has really good hands IMO. I still really like him.

-poor OL play much of the night, but the RB's simply never showed up?? do they want to make the team? Finch showed why he was here, and also showed why he wont stay here

-I was disappointed in Kline's play. I expected better

-I give a lot of credit to the posters here. we have been pointing to some holes on this team. TE depth. Raw OL players. No cover LB's. DT depth in case of injury. watching last night, this board was spot on in their assessment.

I was un impressed but not really surprised. Seems everything I saw at practice played out the same. Someone mentioned them being flat after a long week of practice?!  Ummm, werent the redskins practicing with us?  There was a reason BB  was in midseason form after the game...

Here is what I posted on Wednesday,.....

Tuesdays practice saw the Redskins O line Dominate once again in one on one pass rush drills. The only guys to fair well vs the group was our Linebackers - Hightower and Collins. I think after the Revis Acquisition, to me this is the biggest potential change in our D... The linebackers rushing the passer. Now I dont know if they will be putting their hands in the dirt and replacing Nink, Jones on 3rd or blitz from traditional spots but its clear that BB is ready to let these guys loose. None of the D lineman so far have stood out except for C.Jones and Siliga and who left with a hand injury yesterday. Easley needs to hurry up and see the field so we can see what we have.

I think Hightower, Collins and to a lesser degree Mayo will blitz a lot this year and Im excited about our Pass Rush finally being a priority this year.

Rookie Malcom Butler continues to impress(one of my sleepers to make the team) and was seeing some 1st team reps in place of Browner.(Dennard continues to be held out of team drills). He is a quick study who has shown maturity similar to J.White on the offensive end. I have him penciled in as the 6th CB even before he has played a game. Browner for the praise he has gotten has been beat deep and at the LOS more often than we know. After showing us the good( physical style of play), he has shown some of the bad (slow recovery speed, lack of good feet) while getting beat deep down the sideline(why he was benched in Seattle) and getting beat at the line(Missing on jams). Still love his presence but just cautioning, if the refs call it tight, this guy is gonna need some help. He is good at being physical but if you break the press, its like a layup(just like BBALL)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

It is my opinion that it is simply not possible to draw any meaningful conclusions about the makeup, depth, character or potential of this team overall and any position in particular based on the first preseason game.  I take everything I saw last night with several grains of salt, Jimmy G, for example, on the positive, and the D, for example, on the negative.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I see his comments in other posts, such as yours. he even tried to bait me the other day by making a comment about my wife. what a loser

Calling Rusty a loser is an insult to losers. 

I wish this place would IP ban his low life azz.  He adds nothing to this forum!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Triple OG on the money...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

"Stock"?

Umm, err, wow.

That's the best you got?  WOW! Bringing out the deflection tactics already, haha!

Warning... Grammar Nazi in full force today folks!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Calling Rusty a loser is an insult to losers. 

I wish this place would IP ban his low life azz.  He adds nothing to this forum!

Agreed. He is so lonely and miserable. Match.com or single blacks.com or eharmony....there has to be a cure for his childish behavior. He needs a life partner.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

Agreed. He is so lonely and miserable. Match.com or single blacks.com or eharmony....there has to be a cure for his childish behavior. He needs a life partner.

I'm pretty sure Rusty frequents the following places on a regular basis...

OrangutanMatch.com

FarmAnimals.com

LosersLikeMe.com

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

A shame that a discussion of last night's game has deteriorated into what it has become.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I thought Will Smith looked pretty strong out there...probably something we are going to need seeing how Nink can get blown off the ball at times. I thought he had a nice rush on the play he got called for hands to the face.

Honestly the whole game was pretty awful - don't remember ever seeing one that bad - I imagine the team was worked pretty hard during practice this week and Belichick decided to give most of them the game off...too bad the backups thought they wee getting the night off as well.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[object HTMLDivElement]

wives and children are off limits as far as I'm concerned.  Like when people here were trashing mrs wilfork.   Mortal sin IMO.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

^just a joy watching tfb12 so unglued, he has resorted to having conversations with one of bustchise's personalities, and he apparently isn't even aware of it.

Priceless.

Hey Rusty, do have any lies about Mike Reiss to share with us today? He has been reporting a lot of things the past 24 hours... care to make something up and then say he said it?

LMAO!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

wives and children are off limits as far as I'm concerned.  Like when people here were trashing mrs wilfork.   Mortal sin IMO.  

Well that leaves rusty out... he has neither one off those!!  

Heck, We could make it a trifecta and throw friends into that list as Rusty doesn't have those either!!

Hahaha!!!

OMG!  Rusty Owned again!  I just can't stop beating that loser!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Remember that time not too long ago Rusty called a forum members daughter some names, yeah, that was pretty low.  I thought for sure the scum-bag would have left after the heat he took on that at the time.  But the DB is still here. He is used to the shame he lives in.

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

Sections
Shortcuts