Report: Amendola "almost" certain to miss Jets game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Re: Report: Amendola

Amendola is going to miss a game???  I dont believe it....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to YanksHess's comment:

Glass Jaw Amendola is out-Sudfeld out-Gronk -out-Brady is old and your RB can't hold on to the ball.

Hey Gang - What a glorious afternoon to be a Jets fan!

Just wait till Friday afternoon after the Jets lose and you wonder how a depleted Pats team is still better than the trash you toss out weekly

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

If true, it's a big loss.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

We need route runners that know when to stop and make a cut, be where Brady wants him to be. I would not be adverse to bringing him in.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Hey Patseng and good afternoon to you too.LOL- I can read between the lines. All of NE is absolutely panicking right now.

Good old Glass Jaw Amendola- I called that one the day they signed him. What was it 2 million bucks and BB's ego that let Welker go right?

It's only because we are intelligent enough to recognize when something looks off. What's the Jet fans excuse for not panicking with that team of shambles

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

You know what? Remember the Championship years when the offense didn't have to do everything?  When there was pretty fearsome D?  Well, that's what this game should look like. 

The guys on the D have been supposed to be on the cusp of finally making it all work. The Pats should be able to win 14-10 games.  And this would be a nice thing to see on Thursday.  Let the D win it; it's been a long time.

Hopefully -with the longer rest coming up for Week 3 - Amendola's freakin' groin is healed, Gronk is back, and both Hawkins and Boyce have their playbook GPSes fixed......

Just grind out this win against the lowly Jests.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to YanksHess' comment:

Glass Jaw Amendola is out-Sudfeld out-Gronk -out-Brady is old and your RB can't hold on to the ball.

The jets are garbage. It's going to be a long season for them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I disagree Babe. They'll be out of it by week 10 and can call it an early season

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

This forum is indeed fortunate  to have so many Groinocolgists in it's midsts....:-)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Let's see here.....A rookie QB that sucks, a franchise QB that sucks even worse, a head coach that will be fired at the end of the year that likes to smell feet, and you haven't been to a superbowl in 40 years. Glad to see you are enjoying that....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to agcsbill's comment:

... and it starts.. oy!!!  The injury parade to key players.  Also, the "I told you so" crowd will comeout of the woodwork!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

This is a priceless opportunity for the young guys to get some early reps and to step up on the big stage. At home, under the lights, national TV with the rest of their peers watching, a game under their belts, and a chance to show they deserve to play when the games really start to mean something later on. It may be tough to watch again, but it is a great, early experience for the 2s and 3s and wil accellerate their develpment to a point they may never have had a chance to get to this season otherwise. The injuries, just bumps and bruises. Even Vereens wrist will be a quick healer. He's full speed before we know it. GO PATS!

I like how you think RallyC.  Personally, I like the excitement of the unknown.  Some people around here just need to relax, take the finger off the button, and just let the season happen.  This could be a season to remember (or not)! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

lol'ing at trolling jets fans on patriots disscussions. thursday is the jets super bowl and it always has been every year. they are such a patheticly run team and they have the most annoying fans. Yankshess or whoever says WE snuk of out Buffalo..... um did he see the bs the jets got?!?!? please gtfo

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

lol'ing at trolling jets fans on patriots disscussions. thursday is the jets super bowl and it always has been every year. they are such a patheticly run team and they have the most annoying fans. Yankshess or whoever says WE snuk of out Buffalo..... um did he see the bs the jets got?!?!? please gtfo

I still cannot believe that Amendola may miss the 2nd game of the season. Absolutely stunned...Who could have seen this coming?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Makes you wonder if something semi-big is in the works. I mean here we have Brady coming off one of his worse passing days. His # 1 WR looked lost. Dobson, our 1st pick is dinged up with a hammy and now Amendola may be out for extended time and we are here RE-Leasing WR's from the practice squad who showed promise? I mean I recall lots of fans being excited about David Nelson(who is hurt now) and he had the same build/skillset as this Sims kid.

I wasnt in love with him but if he is healthy I dont get it unless one of the Dino-Bots are returning like Stallworth, Gaffney, etc. I would welcome LLoyd but why would he come now in desperate times after the treatment they gave him? Ocho Cinco??   Either BB is getting Moss out of retirement, talking to Schiano about Mallet for Vincent Jackson or Im confused!

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to whodeawhodat's comment:

[QUOTE]

I still cannot believe that Amendola may miss the 2nd game of the season. Absolutely stunned...Who could have seen this coming?

[/QUOTE]

um.... i did! he was limited all last week, tweaked it in the first half in Buffalo. i was surprised he even returned and stunned he did so well at obviously not 100%. its good to give him this week off cuz its a short week and he'll have ten days to prepare for tampa and hopefully gronk makes steps to play week 3 also so we can get them both 100% for the big game in the Georgia Dome Sunday night week 4.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

In response to whodeawhodat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

um.... i did! he was limited all last week, tweaked it in the first half in Buffalo. i was surprised he even returned and stunned he did so well at obviously not 100%. its good to give him this week off cuz its a short week and he'll have ten days to prepare for tampa and hopefully gronk makes steps to play week 3 also so we can get them both 100% for the big game in the Georgia Dome Sunday night week 4.

[/QUOTE]

I heard he is questionable for Thursdays game.

I also heard it was questionable not to resign welker!

BAZZZZINGA

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

I disagree Babe. They'll be out of it by week 10 and can call it an early season

[/QUOTE]

What are you disagreeing with?

Sections
Shortcuts