Report - Jones out for Sunday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Report - Jones out for Sunday

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/28/report-chandler-jones-likely-to-miss-sundays-game/

Although not surprising I am for letting him get his rest in as we can hope he's back for one or both of our big tilt's with the 9'ers and the Texans.

Next man up!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Report - Jones out for Sunday

bye bye DROY

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Come on, Bequette! Shut me up once and for all and just play a snap, that's all I want. Just 1 snap from the guy. =(

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Come on, Bequette! Shut me up once and for all and just play a snap, that's all I want. Just 1 snap from the guy. =(

[/QUOTE]

why not just shut up and accept that this guy is in a redshirt year

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

You have to give a guy at least two years before you can claim anything about him being bustworthy. Let him learn the system and absorb everything if thats what he needs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

While I am sad, I'm okay with it as long as we can get him back for the Texans and 49ers (if he is ready).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Jones must be one tough SoB because when it happened I assumed the injury wasn't that serious because he didn't appear to be in any pain.  Hopefully he heals up fast.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

It sure doesn't help.  If Patriots continue to pile up points, it won't matter. It will be an issue if the Dolphins can keep the game close.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I am thinking Bequette might be a slow developer like Cunningham. THat might mean 2-3 years before he can play effectively - unless he is a flop. It could be he is not able to set the edge of maintain his gap. So he might need to build up both strength and technique and that could take a year or two. And then we see what he is.

Well, maybe he will blossom sooner. You never know. Maybe we will see him before the season is out.

Sections
Shortcuts