Report: Meriweather the shooter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Re: Report: Meriweather the shooter

In Response to Re: Report: Meriweather the shooter:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Report: Meriweather the shooter : Now I ain't gonna speak on behalf of anyone else, but...Baby, I'M ready for the weekend!!
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

No-one puts BABY in the corner

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

INNOCENT until proven guilty ina  court of law. The media and others seem to forget this important fact.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]No way Brandon is that stupid. It just isn't possible. You know who shoots people in public? Retarded thugs with nothing to lose. Not a millionaire. I know, it's happened before on rare occasions. But I can't imagine he could suffer from that level of mental retardation and it somehow escaped Belichick's attention. It just doesn't seem reasonable or rational to me. When he is cleared, I hope he sues the hack that leaked the "info"
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]
    I completely agree with this. Although I don't like Merriweather as a player, I can't believe he could be this stupid. I do however feel that if you're a millionaire and famous, you shouldn't put yourself in a room with a bunch of thugs (you call family) and dodge bullets for weekend fun.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

Dear p-mike

I only needed to read the first line of your massage, to know enuf about you, in re this mess. And as typical, you get right into it, "wallowing- "sources" etc. With this ilk, stay above the fray. As I suggested over a year ago, he should have been discarded asap, adding a management warning that it is way past time that "they" spend a lot more effort and time into prospect's background, conduct, etc., before even considering them as employees/team players.    

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Dear p-mike I only needed to read the first line of your massage, to know enuf about you, in re this mess. And as typical, you get right into it, "wallowing- "sources" etc. With this ilk, stay above the fray. As I suggested over a year ago, he should have been discarded asap, adding a management warning that it is way past time that "they" spend a lot more effort and time into prospect's background, conduct, etc., before even considering them as employees/team players.    
    Posted by jjaycee[/QUOTE]

Ah man, he's gonna have a field day with this...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Na-na-nah-na, na-na-nah-na, hey, hey, hey, goodbye
    Na-na-nah-na, na-na-nah-na, hey, hey, hey, goodbye