Request for TFB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Request for TFB

Hey TFB in another league I'm playing my team name is Dont'as Inferno but don't have a good avatar representing it. You think it might be possible to add a Hightower jersey to this guy. It should make one heck of a pic too

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: Request for TFB

In Response to Request for TFB:
    [QUOTE]Hey TFB in another league I'm playing my team name is Dont'as Inferno but don't have a good avatar representing it. You think it might be possible to add a Hightower jersey to this guy. It should make one heck of a pic too
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

Lol that will be a cool pic

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

You should wait until he changess his number. I don't think he'll keep #45. Good team name and would be an awesome pic though

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Since your a fantasy person... How do you think i did in this free public fantasy league on yahoo.

I was picking 10 of 10.. The nice part I got two picks in a row and got to see what everyione was doing.

Peyton Manning, Den QB  Sun 8:20 6700.0-- --2nd67.8100.0+0
    RBFrank Gore, SF RB  Sun 4:25 1316210.1-- --15th95.6100.0+0
    RBRoy Helu, Wsh RB Q  Sun 1:00 331056.6-- --20th56.2100.0+0
    WRLarry Fitzgerald, Ari WR  Sun 4:25 518111.3-- --6th100.0100.0+0
    WRDeSean Jackson, Phi WR  Sun 1:00 271157.2-- --2nd62.1100.0+0
    TERob Gronkowski, NE TE  Sun 1:00 123314.6-- --25th100.0100.0+0
    FLEXAnquan Boldin, Bal WR  Mon 7:00 371016.3-- --13th20.8100.0+0
    D/STSeahawks D/ST D/ST  Sun 4:25 41479.2-- --24th84.3100.0+0
    KStephen Gostkowski, NE K  Sun 1:00 31499.3-- --15th99.3100.0+0
    BENCH Wk 1 2011 SEASON WEEK 1
    SLOTPLAYER, TEAM ACTION OPPSTATUS ET PRKPTSAVGLAST PROJOPRK%ST%OWN+/-
    BenchBen Roethlisberger, Pit QB P  Sun 8:20 1320612.9-- --25th25.8100.0+0
    BenchKevin Smith, Det RB P  Sun 1:00 368811.0-- --29th19.492.9+15.7
    BenchFred Davis, Wsh TE  Sun 1:00 12905.6-- --12th68.4100.0+0
    BenchTitus Young, Det WR  Sun 1:00 42945.9-- --25th11.197.9+0.2
    BenchSteelers D/ST D/ST  Sun 8:20 101298.1-- --28th82.5100.0+0
    BenchRueben Randle, NYG WR  Wed 8:30 -------- --16th3.877.8-2.6
    BenchRobbie Gould, Chi K  Sun 1:00 101358.4-- --30th65.277.2 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

You have too many kickers, and defenses.

Both are interchanageable through the season, dump your backups, pick up Ben tate(backup in Houston) and toby gehart.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In Response to Re: Request for TFB:
    [QUOTE]You have too many kickers, and defenses. Both are interchanageable through the season, dump your backups, pick up Ben tate(backup in Houston) and toby gehart.
    Posted by ChasaB[/QUOTE]

Ok I'll try that, i was worried that I needed to havea good backup to switch them during season depending on weekly matchup and off weeks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I like your TE pick?

Manning has trouble throwing to his right which could be major trouble, he's boom or bust depending on which round you took him.

Big Ben has a bad rotator cuff so if he's a backup that's fine worth the risk, however, since you also have Manning and he's a question mark too I might look to grab another QB on the waiver line (Dump your spare K no need to carry a spare until your main K's bye week)

Gore if he stays healthy he'll get you some good points the problem is he isn't always healthy. I'd say if you can keep Smith for the first couple weeks until you know what the Lions RB situation is going to be then you can dump Smith if he turns into a backup for Hunter, Gores main backup

Helu should start on your bench right away. Have Smith start until he losses reps from the injured players coming back. Helu isn't the primary RB and if suffering through a achilles injury so he might be fine later in the season but should remain on your bench until you see he getting 10+ reps a game minimum

Fitz is going to suffer because of his QB. He get a ton of looks but it doesn't matter if his QB can't get him the ball. Still should be a top 15 WR though

Jackson good pick

Boldin should be on your bench unless you see him getting consistent reps. Smith is going to eat into his recs big time

Davis is a decent TE backup but if you need the roster space you can pick up a TE on waivers who might give you the same this year

You only need 1 D same as with K so make a choice and dump the other. You can suffer 1 week with a waiver D that you don't need to have one taking up a bench spot.

You have decent backup WR's but you really need to work on your RB depth. Get Gores backup incase he goes down and you might want to keep an eye on the Lions RB situation and pick up the guy that most likely will be back because they will eat into Smiths reps and might be a primary back late in the year

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]I like your TE pick? Manning has trouble throwing to his right which could be major trouble, he's boom or bust depending on which round you took him. Big Ben has a bad rotator cuff so if he's a backup that's fine worth the risk, however, since you also have Manning and he's a question mark too I might look to grab another QB on the waiver line (Dump your spare K no need to carry a spare until your main K's bye week) Gore if he stays healthy he'll get you some good points the problem is he isn't always healthy. I'd say if you can keep Smith for the first couple weeks until you know what the Lions RB situation is going to be then you can dump Smith if he turns into a backup for Hunter, Gores main backup Helu should start on your bench right away. Have Smith start until he losses reps from the injured players coming back. Helu isn't the primary RB and if suffering through a achilles injury so he might be fine later in the season but should remain on your bench until you see he getting 10+ reps a game minimum Fitz is going to suffer because of his QB. He get a ton of looks but it doesn't matter if his QB can't get him the ball. Still should be a top 15 WR though Jackson good pick Boldin should be on your bench unless you see him getting consistent reps. Smith is going to eat into his recs big time Davis is a decent TE backup but if you need the roster space you can pick up a TE on waivers who might give you the same this year You only need 1 D same as with K so make a choice and dump the other. You can suffer 1 week with a waiver D that you don't need to have one taking up a bench spot. You have decent backup WR's but you really need to work on your RB depth. Get Gores backup incase he goes down and you might want to keep an eye on the Lions RB situation and pick up the guy that most likely will be back because they will eat into Smiths reps and might be a primary back late in the year

Cool thanks great ideas I definately will see what I can do with wavers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just seen this thread, sure I will give it a try.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I really hope Hightower swaps that 45 number for a 50 or up... that is a safety number.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]I really hope Hightower swaps that 45 number for a 50 or up... that is a safety number.
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

He will get one of the numbers in the 50's.  

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

WOW!!! TFB that looks incredible. Seriously you could make money off of this stuff

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]TFB12 is a good guy. I want him in the Pats front office, in the development of Game Programs, and I wouldn't mind seeing some of his masterpieces on the Scoreboard, and around Stadium.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]
    Thanks buddy!  All they need to do is call me, lol!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]WOW!!! TFB that looks incredible. Seriously you could make money off of this stuff
    Thanks!  Hope that's what you were looking for.  If not or you would like me to make some changes just let me know, I would be happy to do so.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Seriously TFB you could open a custom shop and print posters or T's from cafe press to sell. I'm sure you'd do well

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

nice job

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

LOVE IT... Can't wait until the season starts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Seriously TFB you could open a custom shop and print posters or T's from cafe press to sell. I'm sure you'd do well
    Thanks!  That would be awesome if I could get that going.  In the meantime, GronkNation contacted me and is selling one of my designs. 

Everyone go get your SuperGronk t-shirt!

Sections
Shortcuts