Request for TFB12

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Request for TFB12

In Response to Re: Request for TFB12:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Request for TFB12 : We have this store around here called Ocean State Job Lot.  Right now, they have the best deals on authentic Pats' gear, like tees, long-sleaved shirts, hoodies, etc.... Do you have a preference? What do you want?
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

Not much really, because see- I love what I do & that's the best & most important form of true payment anyone needs...  So other than that, I could get by on you just gettin' by on one of those big "We're #1" foam hands.  Other than that, I'd like a Pats Poster or two: 2 on Offense, and 2 on Defense.  On D, I'd like/require one of DMC doin' some nice pass break-up, along with Brandon Spikes leveling someone.  On Offense, I'd need a combo of either Gronk OR Ridley running through someone, then either Welker or Woodhead or Hernandez offering up some nice ankle-breaking move...  After this, honestly- I'd be pretty good with a couple of simple NE Patriots quality baseball hats in those flexcap forms, in order to go with a grey Belichick hoodie (I want it plain colored, oversized, not frayed in that pre-worn fashion, but ideally with as little bottom cuff restriction, and sleeve cuff minor restriction, as humanly neccessitated to fit my absolute basic must-haves as possible).  Now some awesome top-quality NE Patriots lounger chair WOULD be cool, but understandably IF you're gonna decide to start getting cheap on that, I'll just live with a nice Pats ice-cooler, along with 2 foam beverage drink coolers, but just 1 blanket...which I'll need inevitably, Both either with the chair and/or with the ice-box/drink coolers combination.  Now, I needn't need either a NE Championship plaque illustrating their successes this decade NOR any classy high-quality metal trinket illustrating the same...But I will need Either OR, so I'll just leave the specifics of this up to you.  Finally, I don't wanna take much more than I've personally given and thus, deserve- But I feel some chill lounge wear should even out the balance column of the services rendered/goods received area, a bit more evenly in the end...thus, 1 pair of awesome sweats (NO bottom cuffs...and just don't even insult me), OR (or-"and"...I'm always fine with "and") 1 or 2 pairs of pj bottoms (bottom cuffs & I'll kill youuuu), and finally just 2 t's (or 1 long sleeve t, and 1 sleeveless t).  But we both know that 1 long sleeve t, 1 sleeveless t, and 1 sleeveless t would work in both of our favors just so much better in the long run...  

Finally, wait-?  Wait a minute...was this actually sent to me or not...?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Laz, nothing for the little lady?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Laz, nothing for the little lady?

Scr#w that... I haven't even dated for 4+ years or so, an' I'm still all set.  Still recovering from spending the very end of Age 20, right up to the very end of Age 29, with the same chick.  Took a year off of college after her essentially movin' in with me into an off-campus frat house, to wisely decide to Live together while she was at FullSail in Orlando for 1 year.  Back at UConn...then the apartment above her parent's garage, then an outside apartment, then Ft. Myers...  Seriously, I am 110% A-O.k. stayin' on the DL on the lady scene for a bit longer in order to fully heal what little sanity I thought I had at the start... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Request for TFB12 : Scr#w that... I haven't even dated for 4+ years or so, an' I'm still all set.  Still recovering from spending the very end of Age 20, right up to the very end of Age 29, with the same chick.  Took a year off of college after her essentially movin' in with me into an off-campus frat house, to wisely decide to Live together while she was at FullSail in Orlando for 1 year.  Back at UConn...then the apartment above her parent's garage, then an outside apartment, then Ft. Myers...  Seriously, I am 110% A-O.k. stayin' on the DL on the lady scene for a bit longer in order to fully heal what little sanity I thought I had at the start... 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

Then maybe something for the kitty?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Request for TFB12 : Not much really, because see- I love what I do & that's the best & most important form of true payment anyone needs...  So other than that, I could get by on you just gettin' by on one of those big "We're #1" foam hands.  Other than that, I'd like a Pats Poster or two: 2 on Offense, and 2 on Defense.  On D, I'd like/require one of DMC doin' some nice pass break-up, along with Brandon Spikes leveling someone.  On Offense, I'd need a combo of either Gronk OR Ridley running through someone, then either Welker or Woodhead or Hernandez offering up some nice ankle-breaking move...  After this, honestly- I'd be pretty good with a couple of simple NE Patriots quality baseball hats in those flexcap forms, in order to go with a grey Belichick hoodie (I want it plain colored, oversized, not frayed in that pre-worn fashion, but ideally with as little bottom cuff restriction, and sleeve cuff minor restriction, as humanly neccessitated to fit my absolute basic must-haves as possible).  Now some awesome top-quality NE Patriots lounger chair WOULD be cool, but understandably IF you're gonna decide to start getting cheap on that, I'll just live with a nice Pats ice-cooler, along with 2 foam beverage drink coolers, but just 1 blanket...which I'll need inevitably, Both either with the chair and/or with the ice-box/drink cooler s combination.  Now, I needn't need either a NE Championship plaque illustrating their successes this decade NOR any classy high-quality metal trinket illustrating the same...But I will need Either OR, so I'll just leave the specifics of this up to you.  Finally, I don't wanna take much more than I've personally given and thus, deserve- But I feel some chill lounge wear should even out the balance column of the services rendered/goods received area, a bit more evenly in the end...thus, 1 pair of awesome sweats (NO bottom cuffs...and just don't even insult me), OR (or-"and"...I'm always fine with "and") 1 or 2 pairs of pj bottoms (bottom cuffs & I'll kill youuuu), and finally just 2 t's (or 1 long sleeve t, and 1 sleeveless t).  But we both know that 1 long sleeve t, 1 sleeveless t, and 1 sleeveless t would work in both of our favors just so much better in the long run...   Finally, wait-?  Wait a minute...was this actually sent to me or not...?
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

Hey, that's the exact same list as what I would like.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Request for TFB12 : Then maybe something for the kitty?

LOL!  Nice!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Request for TFB12 : We have this store around here called Ocean State Job Lot.  Right now, they have the best deals on authentic Pats' gear, like tees, long-sleaved shirts, hoodies, etc.... Do you have a preference? What do you want?

I thought we were going to be partners in this deal, you came up with the brilliant idea after all!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I'm a giver, not a taker.  At least, that's what I keep promising my wife while I stall.

OK, what size garment, and what type?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]I'm a giver, not a taker.  At least, that's what I keep promising my wife while I stall. OK, what size garment, and what type?
    Thanks buddy, I appreciate your kindness.  You take that dough and buy your kid(s) or wife or yourself A Patriots SB Championship hat or shirt!  That would make me happy!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Okey Dokey.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Both great requests.  I will continue to look for some good source pictures to do these and see what I can come up with.  Maybe this can satisfy both requests.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Saw this pic on Access Hollywood this am.  Don't know what they said about it because the tv was on mute.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Pezz, I keep watching that video loop and it becomes hypnotic.  

Check it out.  It has a groove to it.  You start to get a tingling at the back of your head.  Your arms feel heavy.  Veeeeerrrrrrry heavy.  You become drowsy.  You become sleeeeeeeeepy...very, very sleeeeeeeeeeepy...sooooo sleeeeeepy....zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Pezz, I keep watching that video loop and it becomes hypnotic.   Check it out.  It has a groove to it.  You start to get a tingling at the back of your head.  Your arms feel heavy.  Veeeeerrrrrrry heavy.  You become drowsy.  You become sleeeeeeeeepy...very, very sleeeeeeeeeeepy...sooooo sleeeeeepy....zzzzzzzzzZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZ

LOL
    I'm talking about TFB12's pic of gronk on the building.  It was on Access Hollywood this morning.  Really, I'm not kidding!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Request for TFB12 : Saw this pic on Access Hollywood this am.  Don't know what they said about it because the tv was on mute.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]
    Cool!  Thanks for letting me know, wonder what was said?

I need to think of one to do for Welker.  You guys have great ideas, any good ideas for Welker?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Request for TFB12 : Cool!  Thanks for letting me know, wonder what was said? I need to think of one to do for Welker.  You guys have great ideas, any good ideas for Welker?
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Wish I knew what was said but I was on the phone and the tv was just on.  I definitely saw it though, they had it up their for 30 secs or so.  Maybe someone on the left coast could watch it to find out.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Request for TFB12 : Cool!  Thanks for letting me know, wonder what was said? I need to think of one to do for Welker.  You guys have great ideas, any good ideas for Welker?
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Try this on for size:

Welker, pumping a slot machine, all cherries.  Behind him, to the vanishing point, a row of slot machines that have all paid-out,  Welker is grinning at us.  Next to him, in the foreground, is somebody's tiny grandma, hopelessly pumping her own slot, turned towards us with an expression of bewilderment and disspair.  Our captian of cheerleaders can be offering Wekler a comped Sam Adams as his cocktail waitress. What do you think?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

TBF12, when you've hit Access Hollywood, you've hit the Big Time.  Or you are stalking Jennifer Anniston.  But you've hit the Big Time.

Don't forget us little folks, and say, "Hi," to George Clooney for us.  I've heard he is the guy you want to befriend in Tinseltown.  (Helpful hint: Don't ever mention "Tinseltown" while out there.)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]TBF12, when you've hit Access Hollywood, you've hit the Big Time.  Or you are stalking Jennifer Anniston.  But you've hit the Big Time. Don't forget us little folks, and say, "Hi," to George Clooney for us.  I've heard he is the guy you want to befriend in Tinseltown.  (Helpful hint: Don't ever mention "Tinseltown" while out there.)
    LOL!  Not sure about hitting Access Hollywood but Jennifer Anniston, yes, yes I would.