Resetting the Draft Board: Day Two

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: Resetting the Draft Board: Day Two

Reed is a good pick. I'd probably go DL and OG for the other 2 picks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

I don't mind Reed for sure, despite my preference for Houston (Did you completely overlook him or do you really think he falls to the third?).

Also, I'd reach for Moffitt at 60. I don't think he will be available at 74. We need a road grader opposite Mankins (or take over Mankin's spot if he leaves) to help BJGE get 1200 yards.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nathan-ndeira. Show nathan-ndeira's posts

To me I think it will be buffulo or cinci will trade up for pick 33 but i really want the patriots to draft justin houston, to me he is better than reed and has experience, he played his senior season as an OLB, pick #60 Will rackley would be great as a fit at OG round 3 take DL, pick 54 take Randell Cobb=lethal weapon BB will use him that way

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Asher77. Show Asher77's posts

I think your right in the fact they will trade with the Redskins but I hope they get them for a diff package.

My hope is we get 41 and 49 in a deal ( swapping 74 and change ) or we some how get 49 and a 2012 1st.

Not that the 2012 2nd would be bad value.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Yeah, it looks like 3 1st round picks, next year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

i like it Tex  Reed and Cobb are nice picks. Might go for Boling/Moffit or if they like RB Williams at 60.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Tex,
    I wish I had the time to follow the draft..........since you're all over this do me a favor and tell me that they'll have a nasty pass rush this year. I seriously don't think I can take another season of watching scumbags like Sanchez have their way throwing on us.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nightrider495. Show nightrider495's posts

I think that the Pats will take a hard look at Allen Bailey with one of those 3 second round picks.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I like Leshoure if he's still around late in the 2nd.  I like the Reed pick earlier in the round also.  Wondering though if BB might want to start going after interior OL in the 2nd. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Since Reed would be near the top of my list at 33 and I think he will be a very good fit at NE a trade that nets extra picks in 2012 and still gets Reed is like stealing.

If it falls this way.... Great.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

i think that is a really excellent round 2 mock draft, i would not be surprised to see it come of that way for the most part. i would really like to see the pats focus all 3 picks on defensive front 7 help though...they are just too weak in that area right now.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

In Response to Re: Resetting the Draft Board: Day Two:
    I think your right in the fact they will trade with the Redskins but I hope they get them for a diff package. My hope is we get 41 and 49 in a deal ( swapping 74 and change ) or we some how get 49 and a 2012 1st. Not that the 2012 2nd would be bad value.
    Posted by Asher77
    I'm with you...that I like....

Sections
Shortcuts