Retiring from the board.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Retiring from the board.

It's time to move on my fellow Pats' fans. I've tried to put up the good fight against deception as I have seen fit. But grappling with the same dense arguments over and over isn't enhancing the experience for many on this board. And I will not allow such deceptions to go unchecked if I remain.

I'm posting this only for the reason that I want none to mistakingly believe I was banned and I do want to say it has been fun for my part. I feel whomever moderates this board has done a good job in that they let the fur fly to an extent and only step in when absolutely necessary. I will apologise to those I have offended by calling them stupid. I'm just referring to their football talk and I don't take any of this too seriously. I hope at least some have enjoyed my participation.

I will return to read some stuff from a few posters as they do very much provide interesting and wise commentary on the team. zbellino and mthurl are always guys I want to hear. There are many others and you should know who you are because I have probably never called you an imbecile. ;)

You all take care of yourselves. God bless. And I MEAN that.

GO PATS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Retiring from board.

Enjoy your retirement. We'll miss your point of view I'm sure. Soemtimes you are spot on on about a topic, others not so spot on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Retiring from the board.

goodbye. although your a troll here, in the real world I am sure your a decent guy and wish you well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Retiring from the board.:
    [QUOTE]goodbye. although your a troll herePosted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

why do you think he's a troll? because he has a different opionion or point of view than you?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Well, I certainly disagreed with you frequently Babe, but I admire your relentlessness, maddening as it may have been at times. 

I'm not sure if you can actually retire from some place that you don't actually work for? Then again, Kramer was fired from that job he didn't really have, so who knows.

Of course Babe Parilli being a quarterback, none of us would be surprised if you made a comeback, a la Brett Favre. Did you submit your official retirement paperwork?

Good luck.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]again, Kramer was fired from that job he didn't actually have, so who knows. Posted by Muzwell[/QUOTE]

LOL. That was a funny episode.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Retiring from the board. : LOL. That was a funny episode.

Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU6m5UqLx9M

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

That's too bad, you simply take a point of view that many people don't want to hear and in truth - off these boards it's the way most people see it. It's a sad day when people get accused of being trolls for just pointing out a few negative things about a winning team - I'd rather read that than the "rah rah shoe come bah" crap. There are people here that would still say Merriweather and Maroney are outstanding players if they hadn't of got cut.

You can still be fan and point out some facts once in a while - the funny part is nobody has praised Belichick as a coach or Brady as a football player more than you, yet you're chased around these boards by the village idiot (who gets banned on a monthly basis). The weird part is he doesn't get turned into the moderators by any of the people that he argues with regularly, because we accept him as a fan of the team.

Happy trails Babe.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

P.S. If your "retiring becasue of ChasaB's recent thread "Babe must go" dont let any fool run you off from here! Stick around and keep contributing. If you have just had enuff, good luck.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Quick! Somebody get this man a burger!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgomez. Show bgomez's posts

Good luck in all of your future ventures, Babe. You will be missed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Retiring from the board. : Claiming that giving up more points/yards is a better defense than giving up less points/yards is not a difference of opinion, it's just plain stupidity...., it's just stupidity.

Posted by Bustchise[/QUOTE]

Here we go again. I guess it doesn't matter to you that kansas was referring to Babe not being a troll, not who you are thinking.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]goodbye. although your a troll here, in the real world I am sure your a decent guy and wish you well.
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

At least he can tell the difference between a personal possesive and a contraction.  You don't seem to be able to.
    Babe, I'm sorry to see you go.  We needed you on the Brady-love end of the seesaw, now Rusty will tip it clear over to the Brady-hate side. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Retiring from the board. : Laughable. The board will be fantastic with him gone, unable to concede a point, EVER. He triggers the Bustchises, the Jints Fans, 1guy1sharp, "Patsman3" to some degree the Hurls and Prolates, to boot. They're all never wrong or can never see another point of view.   They all dislike BB or if a non Pats fan, they are jealous of what BB has done here. So, they play the propped up Brady angle in order to troll. Basically if the following "people" followed Babe out the door, this board would be great: Jintsfan Underpants Patsman 3 Bustchise 1guy1sharp Capitalist Avenger Mt Hurl I don't like Prolate, but I know some people like him, but if he left, it'd be even better.  He's never wrong and even when it's so comical how wrong he is. Have an aging Brady throw 50 times for 3 INTs as long as his stats and QBR look good! Who cares about the effect it has on the team! lol None of these people bring anything of substance to any discussion.  They all feature an agenda, swoop in an destroy Pats fans' discussions. I have no idea why any Pats fan here supports troll work.
    Posted by BassFishing[/QUOTE]

How in the world could you create a "those must go list" and not include Rusty now the BassFishing fool?  The most banned disliked person on here.  You blew it again Rusty.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Pay attention, folks. PAtsman3, a troll, just quoted my response, but the mods actually deleted another response of mine with no rules broken whatsoever to protect the trolls who add nothing to this board.

This somewhat proves they want trolls and/or one of the mods is a troll.

Why was my post deleted?  Hmm.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Great! Now I won't have anyone to help with my Deep Threat and Randy Moss threads.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Take care, Babe.  I mostly enjoyed your posts.  Were you also Y A Tittle back in the day?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

And now see Phat Rex/Bustchise showing why he should be banned.  Great thread here because it proves many things at once. lmao

25. This post has been removed.