Revis, Allen and a decent receiver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

Re: Revis, Allen and a decent receiver

jared allen could change his mind you never know but i think peppers is a better fit tbh

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If we land all three, I'm thrilled. I think by doing that we will have landed a better corner than Denver, a better pass rusher and add to our offense.

I like the way Denver went about their business - seeing a window of oppurtunity - and "going for it". I think we will do the same...we shall see.

[/QUOTE]

I could live with that getting Allen would be big to copliment Jones on the other side and to hey a Lance Moore type reciever would be nic if not how about a LB to fill Spikes role like Woodley or the Pitt libebacke released?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

There's also Pepper and maybe Tuck...really they have pass rushers in Jones and Ninkovich, they need relief for them as in a rotation. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

In response to croc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There's also Pepper and maybe Tuck...really they have pass rushers in Jones and Ninkovich, they need relief for them as in a rotation. 

[/QUOTE]

Tuck would be an awesome pickup

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Agreed.

Something like... Revis, Allen (rumored that he would've accepted 3/$10M with Denver?), TE Scott Chandler and Edelman or Sanders or Lance Moore or Lafell would be solid.  

[/QUOTE]

Would love to see Allen here. That 3/$10M seems doable for the Pats. Was watching the NFL replay and Allen was really bringing it. That would excite me.

keep up your good work Mike ..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

I read on NFL.com where the Broncos had an offer @ 30 million for three years for Jared Allen but scraped it  and pulled the trigger on Ware instead when he became available-I wanted Allen but not at 10 million a year - more like 3 years @ 6 million  a year with a 10 million signing  bonus?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

We've been needing a Situational Pass Rusher for a long time. They know whats coming, they prepare for it, and it opens up other Rushers.
    Tony McGee that guy was up in the years, but in situations, he was great. I'm in on Peppers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Agreed.

Something like... Revis, Allen (rumored that he would've accepted 3/$10M with Denver?), TE Scott Chandler and Edelman or Sanders or Lance Moore or Lafell would be solid.  

[/QUOTE]

Would love to see Allen here. That 3/$10M seems doable for the Pats. Was watching the NFL replay and Allen was really bringing it. That would excite me.

keep up your good work Mike ..

[/QUOTE]

3 year/30M, not 10.