Revis calls BB a jerk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Revis calls BB a jerk

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4719883/revis-calls-belichick-a-jerk?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Re: Revis calls BB a jerk

A case of the pot calling the kettle black, yeah?

Rather hypocritical of him after saying that Belichick is a, "good guy" after the 2010/11 Pro Bowl.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Why would we care what anyone on NY's JV team has to say?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Revis calls BB a jerk:
    [QUOTE]Gronk should have curb stomped Revis after that.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

Gronk is smart not to lower himself to the standards of a Jets player......He will catch a pass across the middle next season and layout Revis....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

He did make fun of revis and the jets by simply saying " Tim Tebow, starting QB for the New York Jets " That was great!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Typical NYJs' garbage human being. Watching them suffer is a pleasure.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

At first I was like, "Normally, It might not be the best policy condoning and maybe increasing potential lockerroom & offseason animosity towards your own team & teammates by bringing your own feelings to bear-down (bare?) on the situation...but Ehh, after all he's a big east type'a guy, and I know full well the sheer spectacle that even mentioning the name "Tebow" brings..."  But now I'm a bit more inclined to think that he's just probably a big-mouth, who doesn't shvt-vp, and doesn't know when to shvt-vp.  And no, less the Belichick & NE loyalty on my part...more, the part of causing sh#t by frequently & casually feeding the media vultures without hesitation. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

well revis is pretty dumb.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Darrelle, hang up (loud, exaggerated nasal exhale sound)...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

He never played for him. If he had he would think differently. Or he's Adilus Thomas in disguise.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

It is heartwarming to hear the Jets go on isn't it? I could listen to them all day long. I think they must think this is how you work out!

If Miami could just get a QB maybe the Jets could lose all 6 divisional games this year!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from df5. Show df5's posts

[QUOTE]It is heartwarming to hear the Jets go on isn't it? I could listen to them all day long. I think they must think this is how you work out! If Miami could just get a QB maybe the Jets could lose all 6 divisional games this year!
    Posted by portfolio1[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure Matt Moore is good enough to beat the Jets twice next year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Revis is a light cromartie
    no brains at all
    calling moss a slouch
    Belichick a jerk ,
    calling brady out ,
    i Hope brady torches in the two games they meet
    revis island - is just fiction hyped by the media

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Revis is a light cromartie
    no brains at all
    calling moss a slouch
    Belichick a jerk ,
    calling brady out ,
    i Hope brady torches in the two games they meet
    revis island - is just fiction hyped by the media
    Posted by yakv[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna take a stab-
    Cantos VI of "The Wasteland"?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Nope Wrong
    Game Of Thrones

Joffrey gave a petulant shrug. "Your brother defeated my uncle Jaime. My mother says it was treachery

and deceit. She wept when she heard. Women are all weak, even her, though she pretends she isn't. She

says we need to stay in King's Landing in case my other uncles attack, but I don't care. After my name

day feast, I'm going to raise a host and kill your brother myself. That's what I'll give you, Lady Sansa.

Your brother's head."

A kind of madness took over her then, and she heard herself say, "Maybe my brother will give me your Head"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Revis is another loudmouth from a crowd who are in the process of changing the culture in America for the worse. In the end, the thing that will become Revis the the most in this world is his leaving it !!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Nope Wrong Game Of Thrones Joffrey gave a petulant shrug. "Your brother defeated my uncle Jaime. My mother says it was treachery and deceit. She wept when she heard. Women are all weak, even her, though she pretends she isn't. She says we need to stay in King's Landing in case my other uncles attack, but I don't care. After my name day feast, I'm going to raise a host and kill your brother myself. That's what I'll give you, Lady Sansa. Your brother's head." A kind of madness took over her then, and she heard herself say, "Maybe my brother will give me your Head"
    Posted by yakv[/QUOTE]

What happens next?  Did he immediately just kill her right then and there, or did he lay some trap where he killed her and her uncle at the same time?  I woulda just went, "Oh," and then killed her right at that second.  To me it's an absolute no-brainer (not just the actual !d!ot!cally impulsive aspect), I mean Why take the chance, right?

~~~

Ya guys might think it funny, but even given the lengthy and very insightful discussions on Zombies we've had here, numerous times in the past- Last night was the very first time, I actually dvr'ed and watched the movie "ZombieLand."  Good movie...  It's always intriguing to me seeing if Woodie Harrelson, is gonna actually try to pass himself off as a decent and above average actor in the movies he's in, or fail so miserably with even the slightest of every single body movements and every single 1 word background utterances, that he'll clear out an entire movie theatre of paying audiences within the first 3 minutes of the flick.  

Anyway...1 part.  Harrelson and the g##k head into some supermarket in his Hostess Twinkie search, clear out the zombies, and then the hot chick shows up, asks them to go into the backroom, because her younger sister "apparently" got bit by a zombie, and so they want Harrelson/dwee-b to put her down before the whole zombie-living-dead-thingey takes a hold of her.  ANY-one who's seen the mov, remembers the part, right?  So, Here's the problem: Right after the n#rd declines and can't stomach it, they ask Woody, who sets up and slowly begins to ready himself to shoot the kid...BUT, right then, Blazing older sister girl (amidst all the stiffled tears and growing suspense) goes, "No, I'll do it...please let me do it."  

Really, NO-body laughed right then and there...  I woulda.  Lmao- I DID...How can you NOT smell out THAT scam.  Ya can't even place yourself in that situation...  Nobody would be "borrowing" my gun (i.e. placing 1 finger on it) in the event of a civilization collapse/zombie apocalypse scenario...  Just shoot the little girl in the thigh right then...THE moment the older sister said that; This would unconditionally be my following move that second=Blam...If it's a scam, well- that's about when they'll call "uncle"; NO Scam, and they'll just scream for you to put her out of her misery, right?  See?  It's not like I even thought of this later...It's just- idk, What you would just do in that situation (decided against using, "In the likely event of that situation certainly occuring").  Seriously, the young girl's dead in my eyes already at that moment...she's either gonna be a zombie in a few hours, or she's part of some sc#m trying to do "who-knows-what" to you, when ya let your guard down.  Really, either way, there's no point viewing her as someone who hasn't voided her life regardless, so WhoTH cares?  Actually, I'm such a considerate person that I would have NOTHING to do with any sister having to live with the lifelong fact that she ended her OWN younger sister's life- Odds are, I'd just say, "Nooo, I can't have you do that-(then the immediate *click before I even finish the final word "that").  Anyway, at least by doing it any of my way, Everybody wins, right? 
    8^)     

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chloedancer65. Show Chloedancer65's posts

The Jets problem ( besides lack of talent) is that they worry way too much on The Pats, like their coach they are consumed with the PATS. They are a bunch of loud mouths who act like idiots!!!! They really should focus on their on team, look at what was said what came out of their locker room at the end of their season....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Revis calls BB a jerk : What happens next?  Did he immediately just kill her right then and there, or did he lay some trap where he killed her and her uncle at the same time?  I woulda just went, "Oh," and then killed her right at that second.  To me it's an absolute no-brainer (not just the actual !d!ot!cally impulsive aspect), I mean Why take the chance, right? ~~~
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

Season Two Starts in April
    this will be fun to watch
    i hope it reflects the books as well as season one

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Even though I don't know the show, never watched the show, never read the books (I don't even know what the show's about, so in terms of the literature- It's actually throwin' me off to the point that I don't even know what I'm typing about anymore)- I wanna tell you though- I sincerely hope Season 2 is as good as Season 1 (this is still television, right? We ARE in fact, discussing something you watch on tv, right? -Everywhere past this point, and I'm utterly lost in this discussion right now).

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In the words of the immortal Buttheat...

"SHUT UP, REVIS"...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Because everyone outside of New England thinks BB is the nicest guy ever! -_-...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATinPA. Show PATinPA's posts

In the court of public opinion, evidence is no longer important. I love how people now a days think that whatever comes out of there mouths is true without evidence. I would love to see some of these so-called "comments" that Belicheck made. I guess Revis thinks his coach is a jerk too then, for the comments he makes about every other team.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Revis calls BB a jerk : JV team!  LOL
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

your funny im surprized your not spoutin goober like ud6 used to spout gomer...

so your team must be the varsity then...  thats about right