Revis Gushing Over BB

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Revis Gushing Over BB

Yeah, we all laud BB the coach, moron.

Question: How can you tell when Rusty's lying?

Answer: He typed something.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

Called him a genius today.  Chalk up another person to call him that.

Doug,

Maybe your day could be more productive if you signed up on Twitter and started following

#IWorshipBelichick

#BelichickRumpSwabs

#BelichickIsAGod

#BelichickNotBradyStupid

There has got to be thousands of posts under those tags.   If you need help with Twitter, start following Sybil Commie - he's posting to his other personas 24-7.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I remember you and RKrap claiming you wanted a new GM in here just yesterday.  It read like a fairy tale for short bus riders.

How does that feel to look like an absolute rube?

The best GM who ever lived, the most successful in the cap era by a mile, and somehow Bob Kraft needs to improve the position.

Meanwhile, somehow Brees or Rodgers are not superior to Brady in recent postseasons and would not be a clear upgrade over Brady here.

LMAO

Anyway, Revis is buying in and gushing over BB's GM work and environment he created here since 2000.

Diehard, real Pats fans have known this all along.  Loser pink hats who wanted to join the party after 3 SB rings, apparently never did.

Thanks again to BB. For everything.  

[object HTMLDivElement]

Please show me where Revis said a word about BB being a genius GM. You're an imbecile.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

Revis is greasing BB's palm in hopes of getting the megabucks next year. Would anyone actually expect Revis to say something deragatory about his head coach in one of these little fluff training camp interviews?

If Revis leaves after this year he'll probably call BB a moron (or something worse) again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

This is not very surprising. Seeing as BB is one of the best coaches (or maybe the best) in the league, it's only natural for most players to love the guy once they get here.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

I have told you repeatedly that I am not "Bustchise" and that I am just using this account to show what a fool you are whenever I post on this board (every once in a while). Do you want me to prove it? It'll make you look like a fool considering you've agreed with me repeatedly in the past on the account I used to actually use...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I remember you and RKrap claiming you wanted a new GM in here just yesterday.  It read like a fairy tale for short bus riders.

The best GM who ever lived, the most successful in the cap era by a mile, and somehow Bob Kraft needs to improve the position.

Meanwhile, somehow Brees or Rodgers are not superior to Brady in recent postseasons and would not be a clear upgrade over Brady here.

LMAO

Anyway, Revis is buying in and gushing over BB's GM work and environment he created here since 2000.

Diehard, real Pats fans have known this all along.  Loser pink hats who wanted to join the party after 3 SB rings, apparently never did.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Please show me where Revis said a word about BB being a genius GM. You're an imbecile.

I never said he did.  You are the one feeling a need to introduce that into the equation.  But, since BB is the GM and coach, clearly and I mean VERY CLEARY, the atmosphere BB creates with the kind of player he seeks to gain the respect that Revis is talking about here, is tied to the person handling personnel.

MORON

You are cooked on this board if Brady chokes it down in the title game vs Gomie.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Read back through the responses and see who used the term GM first, liar. You remain, an imbecile.

Brady has been the one and only hope we had of winning SBs with the mediocre teams BB has provided around him for far too many years. But it's not happening you goofball. So live with it.

History will show BB rode Brady and several key players he inherited to 3 SBs, then stumbled like a fool trying to build another champion, and couldn't. Facts.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Ok, I will prove it. The account AyyyBoston will post here in a minute or two.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Ta-da. Now go ahead and accuse me of still being Bustchise...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

LMAO

[object HTMLDivElement]

I never said he did.  You are the one feeling a need to introduce that into the equation.  But, since BB is the GM and coach, clearly and I mean VERY CLEARY, the atmosphere BB creates with the kind of player he seeks to gain the respect that Revis is talking about here, is tied to the person handling personnel.

MORON

You are cooked on this board if Brady chokes it down in the title game vs Gomie.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Read back through the responses and see who used the term GM first, liar. You remain, an imbecile.

Brady has been the one and only hope we had of winning SBs with the mediocre teams BB has provided around him for far too many years. But it's not happening you goofball. So live with it.

History will show BB rode Brady and several key players he inherited to 3 SBs, then stumbled like a fool trying to build another champion, and couldn't. Facts.

Brady owes most of his career to Kraft and BB. FACT

If Brady was drafted by Al Davis, he would have been a failure. FACT.

[object HTMLDivElement]

BB is one for 7 in making the playoffs without Brady. FACT

BB is 11 for 12 making the playoffs with him. FACT

You lose, fool. Just like you always do. LMAO@U

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Because I don't post here much and do not really care about what people on a message board think of me. If you don't respect anything I have to say, that's fine...it's your life. I'm just showing that not every person that disagrees with you or strikes you as being the Jets troll is actually him.

Like I said before, the fact that you call people like ghostofjri an enabler of trolls just shows that you really need to relax. Unlike some, I do think you have some good football knowledge (although I don't agree at all with your Brady conspiracies outside of the fact that he has struggled in some recent postseason games...though he is not the sole reason for these losses). The constant attacking of posters and calling others trolls/Bustchise ruins that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4764269/revis-calls-belichick-a-player-coach" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4764269/revis-calls-belichick-a-player-coach" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4764269/revis-calls-belichick-a-player-coach

Revis calls Belichick a 'player' coach
    June, 19, 2014
    JUN 19
    3:10
    PM ET
    By Mike Reiss | ESPNBoston.com
    1214COMMENTS0EMAILPRINT
    COMMENTS0
    EMAIL
    PRINT
    FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Cornerback Darrelle Revis had complimentary things to say Thursday when asked about New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick.

Revis
    "When you're on the outside looking in, when you're playing with another organization, you look at things totally different," Revis told reporters after the team's final practice of mandatory minicamp. "Especially coming from New York and New England, being up here, it's a rivalry. You look at things totally different. That's with any player. There are a bunch of guys that crossed over, and once you cross over and when you're inside looking out, it's a totally different perspective.

"Everybody here has accepted me as much as they can to make me feel like home. Even Bill has. I'm fine with it. We're on good terms."

Revis admitted that his perception of Belichick, whom he once called a jerk on SportsCenter, has changed.

"I think it changed the first time through the whole process, when I got released from Tampa, and then talking to teams and actually I got to sit down and talk to Belichick. I think it changed during that conversation, when me and him sat down and had a brief conversation. We moved forward and whatever we had in the past, we put it behind us. I think it changed during that moment," he said.

Asked how he would describe Belichick, Revis said, "He's a great coach. I really respect him for winning three [Super Bowl] championships. Another thing, I feel like he's a player coach. A lot of people might not say that on the outside looking in, but we're with Bill every day. We hang out with him every day. We're in the meetings with him every day so we're around him all the time. I really feel like he's a player coach. ...

"I think the biggest thing that people really don't understand about Bill is that Bill asks questions. He'll ask questions, he'll try to get other people's insight, especially veterans. He'll sit down and have a conversation with you. I think that's why he's so genius at what he does. He's very smart, but at the same time he knows the pulse of the team."

That's gushing???? NO tromboney, what you do is gushing, like a teeney bopper at a Beiber concert.

What you do is nauseating.

That's a normal conversation. Yours is psychotic.

Who the he ll gushes anyway, especially over another man?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Bustify's comment:

This is not very surprising. Seeing as BB is one of the best coaches (or maybe the best) in the league, it's only natural for most players to love the guy once they get here.

Absolutely, what else is he going to say?? Yeah Belichick is a guy I really hate and he is a terrible coach....guy has never won a thing. That what he was going to say?

I mean, is this even news? Everyone knows Belichick is a great coach.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

LMAO

A dumkoff, a liar and a moron

I actually said 100% the opposite of what you said that I said

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

LMAO

A dumkoff, a liar and a moron

I actually said 100% the opposite of what you said that I said

Well said and you know something? You didn't even have to defend yourself against him, everyone knows the guy is a world class tool bag/liar/fool/moron/. There are 6 billion people on the internet...rusty is the biggest dirt bag of them all.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4764269/revis-calls-belichick-a-player-coach" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4764269/revis-calls-belichick-a-player-coach" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4764269/revis-calls-belichick-a-player-coach

Revis calls Belichick a 'player' coach
    June, 19, 2014
    JUN 19
    3:10
    PM ET
    By Mike Reiss | ESPNBoston.com
    1214COMMENTS0EMAILPRINT
    COMMENTS0
    EMAIL
    PRINT
    FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Cornerback Darrelle Revis had complimentary things to say Thursday when asked about New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick.

Revis
    "When you're on the outside looking in, when you're playing with another organization, you look at things totally different," Revis told reporters after the team's final practice of mandatory minicamp. "Especially coming from New York and New England, being up here, it's a rivalry. You look at things totally different. That's with any player. There are a bunch of guys that crossed over, and once you cross over and when you're inside looking out, it's a totally different perspective.

"Everybody here has accepted me as much as they can to make me feel like home. Even Bill has. I'm fine with it. We're on good terms."

Revis admitted that his perception of Belichick, whom he once called a jerk on SportsCenter, has changed.

"I think it changed the first time through the whole process, when I got released from Tampa, and then talking to teams and actually I got to sit down and talk to Belichick. I think it changed during that conversation, when me and him sat down and had a brief conversation. We moved forward and whatever we had in the past, we put it behind us. I think it changed during that moment," he said.

Asked how he would describe Belichick, Revis said, "He's a great coach. I really respect him for winning three [Super Bowl] championships. Another thing, I feel like he's a player coach. A lot of people might not say that on the outside looking in, but we're with Bill every day. We hang out with him every day. We're in the meetings with him every day so we're around him all the time. I really feel like he's a player coach. ...

"I think the biggest thing that people really don't understand about Bill is that Bill asks questions. He'll ask questions, he'll try to get other people's insight, especially veterans. He'll sit down and have a conversation with you. I think that's why he's so genius at what he does. He's very smart, but at the same time he knows the pulse of the team."

Did Revis change his name? For the past 5 years you said his name was Mevis. Why are you calling him Revis now? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Actually he did call him a genius.

""I think the biggest thing that people really don't understand about Bill is that Bill asks questions. He'll ask questions, he'll try to get other people's insight, especially veterans. He'll sit down and have a conversation with you. I think that's why he's so genius at what he does. He's very smart, but at the same time he knows the pulse of the team."

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

LMAO

[object HTMLDivElement]

MORON

[object HTMLDivElement]

Brady owes most of his career to Kraft and BB. FACT

If Brady was drafted by Al Davis, he would have been a failure. FACT.

Hmmm, you're making a prediction about something that never happened and calling it a fact?  Oh my, what an idiot you are.

Sections
Shortcuts