Revis Gushing Over BB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

Re: Revis Gushing Over BB

This thread = Seinfeld the comedy about nothing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

I said he wasn't a hall of famer after just 3 or 4 seasons, which he isn't.

Jay cutler is the most overrated.

How are the giants looking? 3 straight playoff misses with reese and coughlin canned in 2014?

btw how are the Black Crowes doing? I hear they are playing the pizza joint on the corner tomorrow

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

btw how are the Black Crowes doing? I hear they are playing the pizza joint on the corner tomorrow

LMAO!  Jabbing Rusty with the Black Crowes reverence! Bravo!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

^This guy is at San Quentin with Bustchise and Dahmer's nephew.  My god.

I mean, my god. Revis calls BB a genius and somehow he didn't with me being the bad guy for posting it.

Mental illness can be something that isn't detected until years later.  Poor Pezzy may be affected now.  LOL

[object HTMLDivElement]

YOU DENIED THAT YOU POSTED IT 5 MINUTES AFTER YOU DID!!!!!

NOW, YOU DID, AGAIN?

Do they let you out without an ankle bracelet, psycho?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

^This guy is at San Quentin with Bustchise and Dahmer's nephew.  My god.

I mean, my god. Revis calls BB a genius and somehow he didn't with me being the bad guy for posting it.

Mental illness can be something that isn't detected until years later.  Poor Pezzy may be affected now.  LOL

[object HTMLDivElement]

YOU DENIED THAT YOU POSTED IT 5 MINUTES AFTER YOU DID!!!!!

NOW, YOU DID, AGAIN?

Do they let you out without an ankle bracelet, psycho?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to cousteau's comment:

In response to cousteau's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Called him a genius today. Chalk up another person to call him that."

He's a genius coach, I think most of agree with that and so do most NFL observers. 

He'd have to be a genius to work with some of the mediocre personnel he has given himself. 

The only area where his coaching genius may be slipping is when defenses shifted to an aggressive Seattle style BB was still trying "bend don't break" and we were getting broken. But - there are clear signs he is making that adjustment now. Either way, coaching genius, yes. 

General Manager/personnel genius, no. You will find no one saying that outside of this forum, and only a couple people inside. He's been a fair-to-great GM over the years but aside from a few genius moves (Brady, the Moss Raiders trade), not a lot of genius to be found there.

Without any debate, by far and away the best GM of all time. Bar none. Name a better one. It can't be done. No one can do it.  I've asked and asked and no one can do it.  

The genius is putting out 12+ win teams every year with an ever-changing roster. There is not one GM who can claim this, even Bill Polian, who is as overrated as they come.

The only GM to build a dynasty, 3 titles in 4 years.  If there was no cap, you're looking at them being in the SB every year as a gimme.  Two dropped balls away from two more SB titles.

SF GM was all but gushing twice in the last 2 weeks, too.  Wake up.

"The way he uses all elements of transactions to improve the team and create competition within the team has impacted what we do here," Baalke tells Pompei. "Free agency, the draft, trades, every avenue possible the Patriots have done and they've done it very well. He's somebody I think a lot of people study."

It will take an hour to induct him into the HOF, not just to mention his resume as a coach but as a GM and how he's all but invented the concepts behind not only building a winner, but maintaining one.   

You'd have to be a moron to be a Pats fan and not see this. Or, a troll. The fact so many are so clueless towards the brilliance they've been able to watch for so long, is flat out disturbing.

OK, I give you a no brainer HOF coach. No doubt there. GM....not so much as "greatest of all time" Your comment "Two dropped balls away from two more SB titles." should be prefaced by 2 late FGs to WIN SB's. Thanks to your personal whipping boy, the Patriots were able to go down the field and have closing FG's that won it. Its not like they blew out the opposition but had to have their future HOF QB (Gizzy has ruined him) get them in the position to win them. In the losses to the Giants, the D failed and they beat him. You call it luck. Of course. No one beats BB by skill. its luck, conspiracy, or some other tin foo hat tirade.

Thanks for your input, Bustchise. I understand your jealousy since I know my team will play in the AFC Title game every year, and yours simply sucks and won't make the playoffs for another year.

But, the fact is, BB doesn't play the game, he coaches it.  He can't throw the ball, make a tackle or catch it.

Capiche, Corky?

instead of your usual deflection/insult answer, what is your reply to my points? TB led them down the field to game-winning FG's at the last second in 2 SB wins. your genius BB D allowed the Giants to go down the field and lose 2 SBs...

what excuse are you gonna come up with? and the Jets have NOTHING, NIL, NADA, ZERO to do with this discussion. answer my question or deflect as you usually do.

The only thing holding them back in recent years has been dropped balls and severe injuries to star players.

[object HTMLDivElement]

What balls has Brady dropped, moron?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Boy, did this discussion get off track fast!  Now, back to what Revis said...

Clearly, when you have a player who does not have a personal agenda, they buy into the team and what BB does all for the team.  Look at Spikes and how he is now dumping on BB and the Pats.  A clear example of a player who did not get "his" way.  Players who are this way bad mouth the Pats on the way out.  Players who profess a desire to play for the Pats are about team and will do what it takes to win.  Players who do not want to play for the Pats are those that do not want to lose their "personal" identity to a team and need to keep themselves in the spotlight.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Clearly, when you have a player who does not have a personal agenda, they buy into the team and what BB does all for the team.  Look at Spikes and how he is now dumping on BB and the Pats.  A clear example of a player who did not get "his" way.  Players who are this way bad mouth the Pats on the way out.  Players who profess a desire to play for the Pats are about team and will do what it takes to win.  Players who do not want to play for the Pats are those that do not want to lose their "personal" identity to a team and need to keep themselves in the spotlight.

That's why when Revis blew out his knee in NY 2 years ago and then was dumped to TB, I think it humbled him a bit.

The timing is perfect here and we'll see if he wants to be here past 2014.   I think he knows if he leaves here, it's a step down, regardless of where he goes.

As for the thread going off track, the trolls are incensed of BB's GM work in recent years being the best in the business since the lockout ended.

Look at the AFC. It's wide open because so many teams screwed up. Thanks again to BB.

Grammar police!  Grammar police!  Someone call the grammar police!  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

That's why when Revis blew out his knee in NY 2 years ago and then was dumped to TB, I think it humbled him a bit.

The timing is perfect here and we'll see if he wants to be here past 2014.   I think he knows if he leaves here, it's a step down, regardless of where he goes.

As for the thread going off track, the trolls are incensed of BB's GM work in recent years being the best in the business since the lockout ended.

Look at the AFC. It's wide open because so many teams screwed up. Thanks again to BB.

yeah he was "dumped" to TB for $16 Mil...stop the backtracking and revision and outright fantasy and just admit when Bellichick got Revis it made ur previous imbecilic comments look even more ridiculous

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Good thing board cop is here or this thread would be out of hand. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

Sections
Shortcuts