Revis Hamstring Injury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Revis Hamstring Injury

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/16/revis-has-a-hamstring-injury/

Ah, let the excuses begin.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Re: Revis Hamstring Injury

asdljkfasdhasghawiofawljf;a    <===thats me unleashing fury on my keyboard...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

=) <============== that's me enjoying every minute of it.

All kidding aside, you think it's because of the holdout? I heard he messed around with high school kids but that's about it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

you can't holdout and expect to perform at game speed within one week. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I can quote myself writing a week ago before the Baltimore game.  I don't wish Revis any harm and didn't need to jinx the guy, but when you rush a player into a big game six days after signing him after the holdout, without him being in football shape after a seven month layoff, these injuries happen.  That's why the rest of the NFL starts camp in late July, so that players have all of August to recover.

This might leave Cromartie to cover Randy Moss and Mini-Me to handle Brandon Tate.  I can't imagine who covers Wes Welker.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

it was that pos rustytrombone that brought this upon my jets *shakes fist in the air*  darn you rusty, darn you to ehll!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

I smell rat and I would not put it past them to try and bait the the Pats to alter their game plan and throw more in his direction than they would be doing. I bet BB is not going to put much stock into this report and he will work under the assumption that Revis will be at a 100 percent.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

^
    ya think? BB ain't falling for this.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I hope he's 100%

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Just saw this on NFL network. I still want him out there against our slouch. But that would be too bad if Revis Island has a leak. :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I also smell a setup.  They won't take the bait.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

This has smokescreen written all over it.
    BB Is too smart to fall for this crap. The Jets know that they well on their on way to being 0-2 So they are making excuses before the beat down.

GO PATS

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Sounds more like a groin problem to me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RANDIBUS81. Show RANDIBUS81's posts

I hope we can take advantage of the jets this week and the sloppy play of "Jamarkus Sanchez".  The jets lost a close game to a great team.   This game is Huge for the Pats.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

BB invented the false injury. Brady's has had a sore shoulder for years. 

All said and done, Moss will beat Revis this week. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Given that the Jets only have one cornerback even if he is healthy, and that their best pass rusher is out for this coming game, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Patriots spread the field with three wideouts and a moving H-back on every single play in the first half.  BB did exactly this to the Minnesota Vikings, not one running play in the first half, one year in the far past.  It worked!  I half-remember that Brady put up 28 points in the first half.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I don't think it's a smokescreen.  Anyone who has ever tried running wind sprints when they are not quite in shape (which is similiar to what a CB does during a game) knows that that the next day you will be in pain from walking and have some sore hamstrings.  It's also pretty easy to pull somthing.

Could be just that soreness and tightness that comes from not being in shape.  I think he'll feel fine by Sunday, but not being sore does not mean he is in gamshape.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Revis Hamstring Injury:
    [QUOTE]I heard he messed around with high school kids but that's about it.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

Okay, that caught me off gaurd reading that, LOL!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Rex knows Randy "the slouch" was killing it this off season and all through camp and preseason.  I'm pretty sure he said hey Revis, I know you just got here and your not in 100% playing shape so I was thinking... I don't want Moss to sink Revis Island and ruin our tough D image so what do you think about sitting this one out with hmm, lets say a bad hamstring?

Okay, all kidding aside.  I hope Revis plays and is 100%!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Who cares whether Revis is 100%. The Pats should be good enough to beat the Jests, regardless. If their defense gets abused by "Sanchise" and his Green Goblins, it's cause for concern.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]I also smell a setup.  They won't take the bait.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

You think the jests would purposely falsify an injury report knowing they could get fined?

doen't matter anyway Moss would still beat him straight up

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Revis Hamstring Injury : Okay, that caught me off gaurd reading that, LOL!!
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

hahaha. Oops.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Fly! Randy Fly!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]If this is true it will bother him all season. Hamstrings are not to be messed with.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

yeah, he may have to rest against the bills, browns, lions, bears and dolphins