Revis in, Salk out! WIN WIN BABY!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Revis in, Salk out! WIN WIN BABY!

Didn't like Salk. Glad he's OFF the radio in Boston. He couldn't handle the people...too intelligent and calling him on his nonsense, too angry, too bitter, too informed. He belongs on the West Coast, where he can trumpet his "almost getting arrested when the Pats lost in 07" (I heard that story no less than 10 times in the limited listening I did with that show) and people may actually care...

At at the PERFECT TIME! Now, nobody has to listen to what Salk has to say about Revis!

Yes, Salk, you are correct...some of us do feel like we won...won a better radio program!

http://www.boston.com/sports/touching_all_the_bases/2014/03/mike_salk_leaves_weei.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: Revis in, Salk out! WIN WIN BABY!

I actually liked Salk...

I thought he was a nice change of pace from the other guys and liked how they often saw things differently.

But I'm pumped about Revis so I don't really care!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I didn't like Salk at first...then I liked him, then I started to not like him again. Honestly the whole show sucks. I don't like Holley either - I find his act to be a bore - he's a whiny guy who comes off a little too self righteous too me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Now, i think we are 2 pieces away from a very very good defense.

Decent SS,#2CB and pass rush

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Yeah, I hear you on Holley. He likes to defend everyone but the callers typically. I was listening the other day when they were talking about how Vince was fat and how it could affect him and his achilles. They tore apart every caller who brought it up and I was sitting there thinking, "These guys have valid points if you would just hear them out." Salk at least listened to some of their opinions if I remember correctly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Now if weeI can just get rid of that fool weenihan from the morning show. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In response to auchhhhhhhhhhh's comment:

Now, i think we are 2 pieces away from a very very good defense.

Decent SS,#2CB and pass rush

I think Logan Ryan will be a solid #2 unless he forgets how to turn his head like a lot of CBs tend to do here. Dennard is solid as well.

I think they need the SS and some D-line help. You have Mayo, Hightower, and Collins as LBs. That is SOLID. Then Nink to play that hybrid role. The depth is up in the air, but I like that group.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

Yeah, I hear you on Holley. He likes to defend everyone but the callers typically. I was listening the other day when they were talking about how Vince was fat and how it could affect him and his achilles. They tore apart every caller who brought it up and I was sitting there thinking, "These guys have valid points if you would just hear them out." Salk at least listened to some of their opinions if I remember correctly.

I just think he sits there like a know it all and he really isn't. And I'm tired of hearing pumping up the books he wrote ten years ago. Enough already.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Haha agreed

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I REALLY liked Dale and Holley when they were together. I thought it a very intelligent show.

When they dumped Dale, and moved Holley with Big 0, I said "he'll either raise the Big Show's intelligence, or sink to their level." 

He sunk.

I have hope...when he's with Dale, as he has been on occassion lately, I really enjoy Holley more. They have great chemistry, a line Dale dropped last week:

"Last time I did the Holley Hockey minute...I LOST MY JOB!" Hahahaha. Hilarious, self-depricating, slightly bitter line. They way they both laughed and enjoyed the joke...THAT, to me, is what makes good radio. It's why I think SVP and Russilo have the best show currently on radio, they seem like genuine friends and have amazing chemistry. And that's hard for me to say, as I loathe most everything associated with that cesspool of ESPN.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Dale and Holley were a good duo. I feel the same since they split and Holley started working with the other guys. WEEI needs to find guys with good radio chemistry. Shows were basically just them insulting Salk because he enjoys intellectual things.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Is it really true that Salk is gone?? Thank Goodness!!  I could not stand him and thought he was a real misfit with Holley, who I like a lot.  Are they putting Holley back with Dale Arnold?  Doesn't matter -- good riddance to Salk.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

I'm as happy to get Revis as anyone....HOWEVER, at 12M??? Holy cow!! Does this mean no SS or Pass Rusher?  I hope not.  BB is getting to be a "Wild and Crazy Guy!" in his old age isn't he?  Maybe he's just saving face after the Talib flub-up.

Sections
Shortcuts