Revis Officially Holds Out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Re: Revis Officially Holds Out

calling it an early day, have a good night ladies.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

For the record whodat Marvin Lewis was the DC of that 2000 Ravens team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breezer827. Show breezer827's posts

He's such a baby. that whole team is nothing but cry babies. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

In Response to Re: Revis Officially Holds Out:
    [QUOTE]A winter's day In a deep and dark December; I am alone, Gazing from my window to the streets below On a freshly fallen silent shroud of snow. I am a rock, I am an island. I've built walls, A fortress deep and mighty, That none may penetrate. I have no need of friendship; friendship causes pain. It's laughter and it's loving I disdain. I am a rock, I am an island. Don't talk of love, But I've heard the words before; It's sleeping in my memory. I won't disturb the slumber of feelings that have died. If I never loved I never would have cried. I am a rock, I am an island. I have my books And my poetry to protect me; I am shielded in my armor, Hiding in my room, safe within my womb. I touch no one and no one touches me. I am a rock, I am an island. And a rock feels no pain; And an island never cries. And I'm not reporting to practice.
    Posted by TheFantasyBaron[/QUOTE]

Gotta love a little S & G riff! Unfortunately, that was my personal anthem when I was a young teen. Luckily, life got better...I found Rock & Roll!!! LOL

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

See that the Jets and Revis still are nowhere on the same page. Funny too that Revis is getting some advice from his uncle Sean Gilbert who held out all of the 1997 season.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d819a0164/article/jets-owner-not-optimistic-revis-deal-will-be-done-by-week-1?module=HP_headlines