revisiting that hysterical 6th round draft trade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: revisiting that hysterical 6th round draft trade

In Response to Re: revisiting that hysterical 6th round draft trade:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: revisiting that hysterical 6th round draft trade : Your over-analyzing in Arm Chair QB land means I am a homer?  BB scores so many UDFAs and turns them into quality contributors, your premise falls flat before it even has a chance to stand on its own two feet. That's why it's pointless to look at stuff like this. It's a 53 man roster.   Complaining a 6th and 7th rd pick situation is ridiculous. Look at the cuts he had to make this year. This team is loaded.  Loaded. Because Carter and Malcolm Williams didn't make it is a GOOD THING.  
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]
    Hey King, aren't our sixth round picks supposed to be "scientific" and we "target" specific players...that's how we scientifically landed Brady right?

My god you are a tool. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: revisiting that hysterical 6th round draft trade : Where are you coming up with this? You don't think Guyton covers well?  He's great at it!  Fletcher is good.   If BB wanted to put  Tracy White in, he's good.  Mayo is decent with this speed. I'd be curious to see what Tarpinian looks like in this area. You complain LBs who cover on this team?  Are you serious? What is the basis? And then the Safety situation, how do you know our Safety spot is "the worst in the league"?  Where are you coming up with this kind of analysis? Based on what?  2 weeks?  You don't like Chung?  Chung just shut down Gates last week.  By himself. Sergio Brown doesn't impress you as a 2nd year FS?  

Chung covered Gates and shut him down by himself? My lord even Chung would laugh his head off at you. Please do not pretend to know what our secondary is doing... just stop... please stop. It's embarrassing.

You know I really don't mean to pick on you, it's just that it's so easy and of course you post 300 times a day. Lmao. I like writing things like lol and lmao, because your miniscule 90 IQ comprehends them. Here's a smiley face for you:) Now here's a little surprised guy =O. You like that? 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'm sorry I had to respond one more time. I'm lmao right now picturing this dork in his little condo tucked in at night (probably with a Johnathan Kraft snuggie) reading Pats management secrets one and two! Omg! Then said dork gets his dry erase board out and starts drawing up coverages before mailing them in to the coaching staff.

God I just pissed myself...gijpm:)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Hey I kind off apologize.. it's football, we both love it. I don't mean to personally attack/joke around. If you do own a condo there's nothing wrong with that, there's lots of nice ones out there, however if you own a snuggie I'm not apologizing for that.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]^^^You're insecure. You are.  You're the same kind of "fan" who, if challenged or seemingly shown up by another fan with an accurate or good point, constantly follows people around to be combative. You're a Pats version of Phat Rex. It's pathetic, really.  Nothing to add to the discussion and ruining threads. Maybe you can mail in draft strategies to the Pats in your pink hat underoos? Armchair dork.

I guess my apology wasn't excepted? At least you could do is come up with your own stuff...I mean I'm going to mail in draft strategies? Omg (I did that omg for you, I know you like that stuff). 

As far as being insecure and combative - first of all no one is around this site more looking for people that agree with him than you - it's a pathetic scene to be honest:(   Combative? Lmao!  You've changed your profile 10 times because you were a tad bit too combative...remember?

Listen if you need a hug or some football advice to make you feel better, go out and purchase a step stool and climb on up it and I'll think about it, you little koolaider. Lol. One more for the road. lol:)  You dope. Now get busy recruiting the few people around here that have a lower IQ than you. Post post post...get going, run along.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rainbowroosie. Show rainbowroosie's posts

Stupid post...join the haters.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]^^^You're insecure. You are.  You're the same kind of "fan" who, if challenged or seemingly shown up by another fan with an accurate or good point, constantly follows people around to be combative. You're a Pats version of Phat Rex. It's pathetic, really.  Nothing to add to the discussion and ruining threads. Maybe you can mail in draft strategies to the Pats in your pink hat underoos? Armchair dork.

What the hell kinda chit you talkin' now wonderboy? He posts intelligent views on the team and invariably doesn't immediatly resort to childish name calling when people don't agree with him like you do.

What f'n thread has he ruined? Maybe he disagreed somewhat with one of your kool-aide fueled preposterous rants and you got bent out of shape over it?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

pointless hindsight is pointless.

Eagles have that kid as a starter? Shows you how bad their LB corp is...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from aussiewill. Show aussiewill's posts

I was surprised, when they didn't invite Herzlich to camp, who knows , maybe they did.

They drafted Cannon with health problems, I wonder by the way how he's doing. Does anyone know? Is there a chance we might see big Marcus this year? They could use him, especially later in the year.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: revisiting that hysterical 6th round draft trade : This is what I mean. Stop following people around the board and trolling. Others here also confronted the irrational behavior of this stupid thread, not just me. Then, Mt. Hurl, whatever that means, decides to focus only on me. Don't blame educated fans for pointing out how dumb a thread is.   This is like praising Commie Contrarian's threads. They're dumb.  If you can;t take that opinion, too bad, Gramps. Change the diaper.

Diaper all fresh and new wonderboy, thanks for reminding me.

Yeah, the thread is dumb and I replied that discussions on the merit of late round draft picks was moot. Then stopped in and saw you assailing a good poster so I corrected your erroneous notions on the matter. What's your beef with that?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6581/darel-scott Yet another Giant rookie we passed on for Carter and Malcolm Axed. Already torched us in the preseason. That team knew how to scout and stay focused/humble dueing the late rounds. BB: Romeus, Herzlich, or, what's his name? Jonathan: Malcolm Williams, great special teamer, didn't even start. It's a brilliant find, classic Belichick move. My wife's friend went to school there... BB: (grumbles) eh, Herzlich is a local hero, but how many cancer patients are we gonna draft this year? Plus we went local with Brace and Butler and that hasn't really worked out. Jonathan: I was thinking about having U.S. and Israeli flags painted all over our facilities, since we are the Patriots afterall... BB: Special teamer, eh? Well I guess the 7th round is a crapshoot anyay. Jonathan: 44 inch vertical. BB: okay let's take your wife's guy. Jonathan: She's gonna be so thrilled! BB: Just keep your dual-loyalty issues out of it. I stand for America. fvck yeah!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZachRudy. Show ZachRudy's posts

Not to split hairs but didn't that trade take place in the seventh round?  I thought the pats traded back and took Malcolm Williams

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/2011/2011-nfl-draft-results.cfm?round=6 I misremembered it that way as well. Looks like more than half of the 6th rounders stuck with one team or another. pretty damn good for no offseason and abreviated preseason.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

You really don't know what you are talking about. They discussed who they wanted before they traded picks. They would not have done so if they wanted the same guy. 

Good lord, a 6th rounder is a roll of the dice. They made a nice pick. Big deal. We've scored some nice 6th rounders before. You just never know though. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

the good news is that we'll be drafting lots of defensive talent next year. probably not two backup rbs in the top 3 rounds anyway...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: revisiting that hysterical 6th round draft trade : Even dumber than suggesting drafting more 43 talent before the last 3 drafts? Yeah, I thought so. when the pats traded down for nothing you probably pumped your fist and yelled "genius!" when malcolm williams was drafted over Herzlich you probably thought it was going to revolutionize scouting, so that college backups would be more sought after than college starters. the problem with homerism is that critical thinking goes out the window.
    Posted by arodrambone[/QUOTE]

Go on record and make some draft predictions BEFORE the draft.  Then I will be forced to take you seriously.  I can predict Powerball winners with 100% acccuracy after the fact, SO WHAT?!?!?  Your powerful sniveling and time traveling critique has no impact.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

well, here's me talking about the 43 before this past draft. I was calling 43 end our greatest need. but my point in this thread was only that the entire draft should be taken very seriously, especially when proven performers slide. make every pick count, dont trade down for laughs, and dont draft college backups when they arent even considered draftworthy by anybody. Arrogance, not sure there's any better word for it. but whatever, at least we're competitive every year. i just almost wish bb had more counterbalancing voices in the war room, if only to keep an eye on sliding talent and push for drafting it regardless of available fringe binkies. http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a0139b12e-73ca-46cc-a419-188866693882&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:9690Discussion:0139b12e-73ca-46cc-a419-188866693882Post:5b0b7bee-ca43-4572-8d1b-70872ec7f481

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]well, here's me talking about the 43 before this past draft. I was calling 43 end our greatest need. but my point in this thread was only that the entire draft should be taken very seriously, especially when proven performers slide. make every pick count, dont trade down for laughs, and dont draft college backups when they arent even considered draftworthy by anybody. Arrogance, not sure there's any better word for it. but whatever, at least we're competitive every year. i just almost wish bb had more counterbalancing voices in the war room, if only to keep an eye on sliding talent and push for drafting it regardless of available fringe binkies. http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a0139b12e-73ca-46cc-a419-188866693882&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:9690Discussion:0139b12e-73ca-46cc-a419-188866693882Post:5b0b7bee-ca43-4572-8d1b-70872ec7f481
    Posted by arodrambone[/QUOTE]
       I believe that counterbalancing voice was Pioli. IMO, that was the problem. Since Pioli has left, our drafts have been much better.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The Giants are 1/1 after losing to the Redskins and barely getting by the Rams, comparing their level of talent to ours is ridiculous.  Ask any football man in the NFL who they want running their organization and Belichick is the answer.  Our late round and undrafted players get snatched up off practice squads faster than any other team... fact.

A 4/3 end alone has a hard time making this team unless he plays a gang of special teams.  Slater is a captain; he plays on every special teams unit, gunner on kickoffs, lead blocker on returns, receiver, strong safety and just about anywhere else BB decides to play him. Most 6th round picks don't make this team, one teams 6th round gem is our Eric Moore.

I think you're assumption is that our team or defense is bad, look around the league, every defense is giving up yards.  We give up fewer points and cause more turnovers = WIN

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

yer missing my point shenanigans. it wasnt that the pats Would have drafted Rolle, its that they could have drafted any number of proven, quality players that are now making an early impact. brady lost his starting job to potential #1 pick henson, but brady was still veey much on the draft radar as a former michigan starting and successful qb. cassel was behind a heisman winning top 10 pick. malcolm williams was ranked the 720-something overall pospect. How surprised were you to get this phone call today? It surprised me a lot . This is a dream come true, I have been waiting on this since I was seven years old and it surprised me a whole lot. Did you expect to get drafted? Not really. I can honestly say , I wasn’ t expecting to get drafted but when I got that phone call from Belichick, I was really excited.