Rex and Christie: The 2 Faces of New Jersey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Rex and Christie: The 2 Faces of New Jersey

We are not a political forum. Still, it is remarkable how much the governor and the football coach resemble each other. We all know about Rex. For those of you that don't follow the news: Governor Chris Christie has embroiled himself in a scandal that nearly closed down my favorite bridge for 4 days and seriously comprised the economy and health of the greater NY/NJ region. The supposed motive was political payback and the upshot is a coverup that is just as damaging as the act itself. So, what do Rex and Christie share and where do they differ? Both are larger than life in both physical and emotional stature. Both are egotistical. Both embroil themselves in controversy.Both aspire to greatness but are deeply flawed in tragi-comic ways that insure their downfalls. And both their parents gave them names that use alliteration. 

Differences: Rex uses bluster, Christie bullies. Rex at least has a sense of humor and does not appear to hurt people. As bad as I find the "Clown Show" of the NJ Jets, I prefer Ryan antics to dishonesty, deception and hubris of Christie.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: Rex and Christie: The 2 Faces of New Jersey

In response to NYC's comment:

We are not a political forum. Still, it is remarkable how much the governor and the football coach resemble each other. We all know about Rex. For those of you that don't follow the news: Governor Chris Christie has embroiled himself in a scandal that nearly closed down my favorite bridge for 4 days and seriously comprised the economy and health of the greater NY/NJ region. The supposed motive was political payback and the upshot is a coverup that is just as damaging as the act itself. So, what do Rex and Christie share and where do they differ? Both are larger than life in both physical and emotional stature. Both are egotistical. Both embroil themselves in controversy.Both aspire to greatness but are deeply flawed in tragi-comic ways that insure their downfalls. And both their parents gave them names that use alliteration. 

Differences: Rex uses bluster, Christie bullies. Rex at least has a sense of humor and does not appear to hurt people. As bad as I find the "Clown Show" of the NJ Jets, I prefer Ryan antics to dishonesty, deception and hubris of Christie.

-10,   Nothing proved yet!

SPEAKING of dishonesty, deception and hubis , those adjectives fit OBAMA to the T.

Obama has done more damage to people in this country AND the Constitution than any PRESIDENT IN HISTORY including Nixon.

WATERGATE did not affect the American public on a individual basis. The perpetrators suffered as they should have!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What exactly has Christie been proven to have done?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+10

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Actually the independent investigation results that came out yesterday stated what he has said from the beginning. HE did not know about the closure until after the fact.

They both aspire to greatness. This is why they are in the positions they are in. Without aspirations they would be sitting at home on a football forum.

Bullies show me a politician that does not bully at some point.

Bluster show me a football coach that doesn't.

Deception, IMO both do it but politicians are usually better at it.

Rex does not appear to hurt people??? What about the paying fans and all his promises has he not hurt them? at least financially with his dishonesty of competing for or being in the SB?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Cost Mitt the election lmao. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

They both got gastric bypass surgery.