Rex and his comments on NFL network

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: Rex and his comments on NFL network

In Response to Re: Rex and his comments on NFL network:
    [QUOTE]That Cavalier attitude about Spygate only exits in NE ,that's a fact that all of you,the horribly accented need to know and understand. The way the rest of the Sporting World outside of NE sees it is like this: BB was told not to cheat*.The arrogant and pompous a hole that he is went ahead and cheated** anyway.Got caught cheating*** and was fined and lost a Draft choice because of cheating****.I my opinion they should have made an example of him and thrown him out of the League.Many people outside the NE area feel the same exact way. Didn't you ever see the South Park Episode regarding Spygate?It's a must see for every pats fan. Some legacy BB has there.He just can't win anything on the up and up.
    Posted by Hess--Jets[/QUOTE]
    you really have NO idea what you are talking about, maybe you need to go listen to some of the official tapes from Goodell and what he has said. It was a rules violation, any defensive minded person in the NFL can also tell you that the Patriots in no way could have used by the moment on field recording fast enough to help their defense line up against an offense. Now was it going ot be used later, probably, but it was all formalities blown up by a media that was jealous, and not surprisingly tired, of hearing about the Pats and how good they are. Now do I need to list the other famous coaches who have "bent'" the rules and technically 'cheated' so they had a slight edge? 

Anyways since you are finally caught up on that, Sanchez is probably the worst decision maker the Jets have had a QB in a long time, their passing attack is laughable at best, their running game only got older and less affective. All I hear from Jets camp is a fat man talking with his mouth full and Revis. How will Jets fans feel when they go 0-3 the first weeks of the season?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BERNIENH. Show BERNIENH's posts

Cavalier attitude?

By the way what is Spygate? 

Everyone was doing it,  even Jimmy Johnson had the guts to admit it. He said they used to go through the trash in the  coaches booths upstairs to look at their games plans. 

The only difference was, the other teams were doing it and LOSING!!

Did you read where Bellichick is the BEST COACH in the NFL ?

Ray Lewis should soften up your team for us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

[QUOTE]That Cavalier attitude about Spygate only exits in NE ,that's a fact that all of you,the horribly accented need to know and understand. The way the rest of the Sporting World outside of NE sees it is like this: BB was told not to cheat*.The arrogant and pompous a hole that he is went ahead and cheated** anyway.Got caught cheating*** and was fined and lost a Draft choice because of cheating****.I my opinion they should have made an example of him and thrown him out of the League.Many people outside the NE area feel the same exact way. Didn't you ever see the South Park Episode regarding Spygate?It's a must see for every pats fan. Some legacy BB has there.He just can't win anything on the up and up.

The Jets were shut down by NFL personnel in 2006 in Foxborough and the NFL did not punish the Jets nor make a mountain out of a mole hill out of it.

"Then there was the Patriots/ Jets camera incident. The first one. When the Jets got caught."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/199345-the-truth-about-spygate-punishing-success-and-promoting-parity

"In one game before the ban, Tom Landry—a Giants assistant who later became a Hall of Fame coach for the Cowboys—tuned into the Browns’ radio frequency, allowing him to call the right defensive plays.

The Giants won."

(See “Sacks, Lies and Videotape” by Mark Bowden, The New York Times, Sunday May 18, 2008.)

Giants* and Landry/Cowboys* are cheaters!  Cheaters!

See how easy this is to mouth off like a whiny bimbo?

This had been probably gone on like this for 30 years. That is, until the Jets saw an opportunity to frame the situation the way they wanted in Week 1 of 2007.

It's not a coincidence the Jets leaked all the quotes to the media and demanded Goodell action.

Much ado about nothing other than it being a rules violation.

Without absolute question, the 1997 and 1998 Denver Broncos falsifying financials, locking down high end FAs in this period, helping them put together an advantage in personnel and during games for 16 games, playoffs, etc, over 2 seasons. This is clearly far more egregious than any position of a camera within legal filming during a game.

This right here, is flat out PROOF, that "Spygate" was overblon due to jealousy, NE still being a very good team or a great one in 2007, and based on Tagliabue's punishment of the Broncos in 2001 after they were audited.

80% of the NFL public doesn't even know about the Broncos literally gaining a significant advantage in the cap era and it';s because the media was not looking to develop a witch hunt against Shanahan and Denver wasn't a SB contender in 2001.

All facts except for my guess of how many people know about the Broncos skirting the cap so egregiously they benefitted from it 2 seasons in a row, while only Pitt and SF did it in one season years earlier.

The skinny
    The Denver Broncos are still paying the price for skirting the league's salary cap rules during the franchise's glory years. This year the team lost their third-round pick in the draft and will pay a $950,000 fine for undisclosed salary agreements made with select players from 1996 to 1998. The Broncos also had to surrender a third-round pick and pay a fine of slightly less than $1 million in 2001 under similar circumstances for contracts that were awarded for former Bronco quarterback John Elway and running back Terrell Davis.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2005/30/308211.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A28969-2004Sep17.html

Good luck at community college this semester, child.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

[QUOTE]Gnaw on that for a bit gang and I'll get back to you after a delicious yet nutritious meal.

Your boyfriend stopped by for a visit at lunch, did he?

How cute. Enjoy the protein, goober.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Meh. This is the NFL not college football were you can run your mouth because of the talent disparity. With or without their arrogant coach I don't see the Jets representing the AFC in the SB. Period.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

How are the Jets Better than last year they lost their best offensive player in Thomas Jones and replaced him with a over the hill cry baby way past his prime(LT) Maybe a team will lay down so they can make the play-offs this year...J...E..T ..S.  ..S...U....C...K...JEts SUC.K SUC.K SUC.K

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I think the Hard Knocks Series has the Jets overexposed and overhyped, ala the NBA's Heat, as Ray Lewis pointed out. Their offense is below average, and the coach runs his mouth. Their Defense by consensus opinion is the best In football, in part to Ryan's scheme. Is it enough? We'll see. I say no, but they'll probably make the playoffs. Next year could be scary, however.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

Scary how?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Rex Ryan shall learn to tone it down a bit. As good as he is, he's still on a learning curve, head-coaching wise. See Parcells (NYG)/Bellichick (Clev) for examples.

Sanchez/Greene will be better. I expect Sanchez to be awful this yr; he's in 'party boy' mode now, ala Leinart. That shall likely change eventually, or he'll be on the bench.

Santonio Holmes shall play a full season. Great talent, despite a less than full noggin. Edwards has even less brains, and is not as good either. Their OL is likely to get better as well, as they adjust to life without Faneca and especially if their 2nd Rd draft choice OL Ducasse, who is a potential bust, figures it out.

Defensive schemes usually peak in the 3rd yr. If Cromartie regains some of his old form, look out.

In general, the Jets are clearly on the up-swing, albeit overrated at the moment. At the very least, they no longer s--k.

Injuries not-withstanding, of course (they've already lost their top DE for possibly the season); the most likely ones? Jenkins & Revis.

I expect the Pats D to get better as well; Bellichick has a lot of new pieces; that ought to make it a blood bath everytime they play - in 2011.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

The majority of their older FAs, that they count on in 2010, will not be resigned  for 2011.

When they implode this year, it will get ugly and it will carry over into next year when NE has 4 picks in the top 64, one of them possibly being top 10.

They'll have this window in 2010, and that's it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]The majority of their older FAs, that they count on in 2010, will not be resigned  for 2011. When they implode this year, it will get ugly and it will carry over into next year when NE has 4 picks in the top 64, one of them possibly being top 10. They'll have this window in 2010, and that's it.
    Posted by NoPinkHatPatsFans[/QUOTE]

I don't see them imploding, but you may be right about the older FAs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

nhsteven -  Jets have like 15 free agents next year including Holmes and Edwards. Not sure how that keeps them on the upswing going forward. Someone just beat me to the punch on that...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

A new nickname "master hess" kicked out already