Rex calls out BB for lying

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Rex calls out BB for lying

Bout time someone called out Belichick for lying about not knowing the rule.  What is with this guy.  He is known as one of the smartest guys in the league, obviously a coach who knows the rules very well and for the second time has claimed that he didn't understand the rules.  Unreal.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/9869140/rex-ryan-coach-new-york-jets-says-bill-belichick-new-england-patriots-needs-stop-griping

In response to Bill Belichick saying the Jets pushed on field goal attempts first, Rex said "That's not true. He's got to make up his mind. Was he aware of this thing? Was it second-level, all this kind of jazz? Or now what the story is ... we did it? OK, I got you."

Nice job, Rex, keepin it real.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

Re: Rex calls out BB for lying

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

Bout time someone called out Belichick for lying about not knowing the rule.  What is with this guy.  He is known as one of the smartest guys in the league, obviously a coach who knows the rules very well and for the second time has claimed that he didn't understand the rules.  Unreal.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/9869140/rex-ryan-coach-new-york-jets-says-bill-belichick-new-england-patriots-needs-stop-griping

In response to Bill Belichick saying the Jets pushed on field goal attempts first, Rex said "That's not true. He's got to make up his mind. Was he aware of this thing? Was it second-level, all this kind of jazz? Or now what the story is ... we did it? OK, I got you."

Why don't u do the 200 people in this forum a huge favor ,go play in traffic. Everybody hates you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

But, err, uhhh...

Rex is lying. 

First of all...

Is this English? What an idiot.

"That's not true," Ryan said. "He's got to make up his mind. Was he aware of this thing? Was it second-level, all this kind of jazz? Or now what the story is ... we did it? OK, I got you.

"The fact is we're moving on, we earned that victory plain and simple, and we're focused on Cincinnati now."

So when you look past Rex's complete lack of articulation with regards to what he's trying to say, you're left with nothing. But, for the sake of argument, let's pretend Rex did say something coherent. And let's suppose that "coherent" thing is that the Jets didn't push. That would be a lie, as we have rather clear video evidence that contradicts Rex's ignorant claim.

Furthermore, it would appear as if Rex is confused by the idea of a situation being multi-faceted. The fact that Belichick had a number of different opinions on the call and rule itself seems to bother Rex. The only thing I can draw from this is that Rex is a complete simpleton, with next-to-no intelligence. Complicated situations, like this, are multi-faceted, and therefore one can take a number of things from the said situation, and formulate a number of different feelings and thoughts. The fact that Belichick initially said they didn't come from the second level, which was his interpretation of the rule, along with the fact that he then acknowledged his error is perception, and then along with the fact that he felt the Jets committed the same infraction, are all very reasonable things to do/think/say with regards to the situation at hand. None of those contradict each other, as Rex would seem to think. Again, the fact that Rex feels this is Belichick waffling, and failing to take a stance on the issue speaks volumes about his intelligence. He's a moron.

A solid kid in the nads would do him some good. I'll do the honors. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

But, err, uhhh...

Rex is lying. 

First of all...

"That's not true," Ryan said. "He's got to make up his mind. Was he aware of this thing? Was it second-level, all this kind of jazz? Or now what the story is ... we did it? OK, I got you.

"The fact is we're moving on, we earned that victory plain and simple, and we're focused on Cincinnati now."

So when you look past Rex's complete lack of articulation with regards to what he's trying to say, you're left with nothing. But, for the sake of argument, let's pretend Rex did say something coherent. And let's suppose that "coherent" thing is that the Jets didn't push. That would be a lie, as we have rather clear video evidence that contradicts Rex's ignorant claim.

Furthermore, it would appear as if Rex is confused by the idea of a situation being multi-faceted. The fact that Belichick had a number of different opinions on the call and rule itself seems to bother Rex. The only thing I can draw from this is that Rex is a complete simpleton, with next-to-no intelligence. Complicated situations, like this, are multi-faceted, and therefore one can take a number of things from the said situation, and formulate a number of different feelings and thoughts. The fact that Belichick initially said they didn't come from the second level, which was his interpretation of the rule, along with the fact that he then acknowledged his error is perception, and then along with the fact that he felt the Jets committed the same infraction, are all very reasonable things to do/think/say with regards to the situation at hand. None of those contradict each other, as Rex would seem to think. Again, the fact that Rex feels this is Belichick waffling, and failing to take a stance on the issue speaks volumes about his intelligence. He's a moron.

+1

rex Cannot stand that even the ny press and talking heads are not giving him full credit for the win

Even this afternoon M Francesca thought that this penalty should never have been called for all the reasons we have stated here. he even said  the jets could as likely be 2-5 as the jets have had the flags go his way on 2 wins

He doesn't like that he was caught in the cookie jar on what he did. He got the technical call but he didn't get the football call. Every former player and coach I heard said- you hate seeing a refs call decide the game and not the players.

they all then went into the rules dance. Like that idiot Greenberg meanwhile you could see that Rex knew what had happened at the time and his presser

He also wants to distract the issue that his player also " pushed" and it was not called.

Bb admitted he didn't get it right, probably because the original rule had second level, and when the league came to discuss the rule they used a lb in the video. He did take the hit  but even with that most people hate the call.

And never forget that Rex is trying to save his job. I say even if the jets have a better seaon than expected he really isn't a HC. do you think it possible that Rex has had it in for BB since the beginning because BB told Balt to hire Harbaugh over him? You bet

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

But, err, uhhh...

Rex is lying. 

First of all...

+1

rex Cannot stand that even the ny press and talking heads are not giving him full credit for the win

Even this afternoon M Francesca thought that this penalty should never have been called for all the reasons we have stated here. he even said  the jets could as likely be 2-5 as the jets have had the flags go his way on 2 wins

He doesn't like that he was caught i the cookie jar on what he did. He got the technical call but he didn't get the football call. Every former player and coach I heard said- you hate seeing a refs call decide the game and not the players.

they all then went into the rules dance. Like that idiot Greenberg meanwhile you could see that Rex knew what had happened at the time and his presser

He also wants to distract the issue that his player also " pushed" and it was not called.

Bb admitted he didn't get it right, probably because the original rule had second level, and when the league came to discuss the rule they used a lb in the video. He did take the hit  but even with that most people hate the call.

And never forget that Rex is trying to save his job. I say even if the jets have a better seaon than expected he really isn't a HC. do you think it possible that Rex has had it in for BB since the beginning because BB told Balt to hire Harbaugh over him? You bet

a pats fan saying another team got a strange but very fortunate call or caught with their hands in the cookie jar?

oh boy..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

But, err, uhhh...

Rex is lying. 

First of all...

+1

He doesn't like that he was caught i the cookie jar on what he did. He got the technical call but he didn't get the football call. Every former player and coach I heard said- you hate seeing a refs call decide the game and not the players.

a pats fan saying another team got a strange but very fortunate call or caught with their hands in the cookie jar?

oh boy..

Well Mike francessa said it, Steven A said it and more said they want players to settle a game it not refs, 

The Pats have gotten some calls and not gotten calls, but no one likes a call go agsinst them when a coach gets a rule never called by a friendly ref

I feel sorry for anybody who thinks Rex is a real HC. Baltimore sure didn't, they toowon a SB without him and it's killing that stupid sob lol and it will probably kill you too

So tell me why is your life so pathetic that you want to be on this blog?

iWe really don't listen to anything you have to say. And like others like you, you are on ignore

ciao chump

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

But, err, uhhh...

Rex is lying. 

First of all...

+1

oh boy..

Well Mike francessa said it, Steven A said it and more said they want players to settle a game it not refs, 

The Pats have gotten some calls and not gotten calls, but no one likes a call go agsinst them when a coach gets a rule never called by a friendly ref

I feel sorry for anybody who thinks Rex is a real HC. Baltimore sure didn't, they toowon a SB without him and it's killing that stupid sob lol and it will probably kill you too

So tell me why is your life so pathetic that you want to be on this blog?

iWe really don't listen to anything you have to say. And like others like you, you are on ignore

ciao chump

Is he a fake head coach?  Tell me, so I don't have to waste the time looking, how is Rex's record in his first few years compared to all the head coaching greats?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Sadly for Rex, and as if we care about his feelings, regardless of how one looks at this game, it will be remembered for, and the overall impression about the win, is due to that call at that time, the Jets won the game.  No call, no possible victory. Rex can't get his head around the fact that call is the core reason the Jets won.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Sadly for Rex, and as if we care about his feelings, regardless of how one looks at this game, it will be remembered for, and the overall impression about the win, is due to that call at that time, the Jets won the game.  No call, no possible victory. Rex can't get his head around the fact that call is the core reason the Jets won.

It was a bush league call by a referee who lives in NY. One has to wonder why he was chosen to officiate in this game.

That said, unless BB is complaining to gain an edge in the officiating this Sunday, he appears to be demeaning himself by whining about the call. Bill...your team was outcoached, outplayed, and beaten by an inferior team. So please stop whining, and start preparing to ensure that a performance like we saw last Sunday will not be repeated, for the remainder of the season. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Rex doesn't know the rules, what the heck is he talking about.  Kiss the rings double R!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Rex sniffs feet and beats the meat... enough said.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Post of the Year!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

And now Pro Football Talk is in on the conspiracy.  I wouldn't be surprised one bit if they were the ones who broke into my house and swapped out my August 2013 NFL rule book with the abridged October 2013 rule book with the changed rule.  Darn them.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/23/rex-ryan-disputes-belichicks-claim-of-pushing-by-jets/

"As explained earlier in the day, however, the Jets’ violation was trivial in comparison to the two-man horse costume routine the Patriots attempted directly in front of the official who threw the flag."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

And now Pro Football Talk is in on the conspiracy.  I wouldn't be surprised one bit if they were the ones who broke into my house and swapped out my August 2013 NFL rule book with the abridged October 2013 rule book with the changed rule.  Darn them.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/23/rex-ryan-disputes-belichicks-claim-of-pushing-by-jets/

"As explained earlier in the day, however, the Jets’ violation was trivial in comparison to the two-man horse costume routine the Patriots attempted directly in front of the official who threw the flag."

PFT is a rag.  If you know anything about twitter they are always one of the last to tweet the big news story.  Mike Florio has a Hard for the Patriots.  He will do anything to try and take our team down.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Do you spend anytime on some NY loser sites? I never consider once going anywhere but Pats sites to talk Pats. I guess if my team was constantly beat by another team year in and year out maybe then I would troll their site.................Nah, come to think of it I still wouldn't be a loser troll. But I guess NY breeds them.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

folks you all know Meadowlanddike is a worthless troll who does not even visit his own teams forums. Please dont feed the trolls!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Post of the Year!!!

Woozy is great

i second the nomination

lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Rex is a clown and a buffoon.  He has 2 gift wins that were the result of lucky calls that went his way ... one of which he colluded with the ref to produce. One of those lucky wins was against a winless Tampa team.

His best move would be to shut his stupid yap but that is beyond him.  Great... good for you jets .   Now you can return to ignoreville.   Since you will soon be just as irrelevant as you desrve to be.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Not sure why you are lying. You tittle a post that claims BB is lying but you provide a link that does not offer any evidence. I read Ryan's (smell the feat pound the meat) response and it seams to me he was all over the place in the response. Are you sure you can read and comprehend. How old are you two? Go back to your gang green message board where they love to punch girls!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Troll post thread. And Rex Ryan's mug could be the new poster Troll.  Every time he opens his mouth nonsense spews out.  Troll who started this thread can't seem to move on or move away- even though his team won. Sad.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

+2

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Rexy won't kiss BB's rings but his toes are another matter!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Rex is actually the liar.  They did do the same thing.  There's proof.  So f off Rex and Meadowlanddouche.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I guess the last time the pats were caught cheating and BB said that everyone did it, it really didnt deflect enough attention away from his team breaking the rules.  This time around he narrows it down and says that the Jets specificly did it too.  Good for Rex for sticking up for himself against the big bad BB. Rex should just punch him in his lying mouth next time they meet.  Slanderous accusations by BB.  BB should know that Rex wont be bullied.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to WeDerrWEDAT's comment:

I guess the last time the pats were caught cheating and BB said that everyone did it, it really didnt deflect enough attention away from his team breaking the rules.  This time around he narrows it down and says that the Jets specificly did it too.  Good for Rex for sticking up for himself against the big bad BB. Rex should just punch him in his lying mouth next time they meet.  Slanderous accusations by BB.  BB should know that Rex wont be bullied.

Congratulations

You just made the Ciao Chump List - to be ignored

I think you should read the NY Post this AM. It clearly states that Rex cannot stand that the ny Media isn't giving him credit for the win- just so you know

Sections
Shortcuts